Options

Itv2 Cannot Believe It

They really cannot believe that Jimmy has gone and are coming up with every excuse in the book to why he has gone.....

Comments

• Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to get a grip. Now other people can get some footage maybe
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Swash and co are upset then it's double bubble.:):)
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

I'm putting a small wager on Swash being out on his arse next year and Jake presenting :D
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love how they are skimming over the rant pretty quickly and blaming it squarely on the fact that he was SO popular people didn't think they had to vote LOLOL.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

Yes win win!:D
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they not get that he just didnt get votes . He wasnt popular
    . Its so simple
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Laura really say to camera ie to the public, " Well .. I hope you're happy ! " ? She looked livid. I wondered if her, Joe Swash and Rob Wossname were supposed to successfully, push Jimmy as being a winner.
  • Options
    AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Laura really say to camera ie to the public, " Well .. I hope you're happy ! " ? She looked livid. I wondered if her, Joe Swash and Rob Wossname were supposed to successfully, push Jimmy as being a winner.

Methinx they put some serious money on him to win ?

It's good for the main programme to shake it up a bit & have a shock eviction.
    All makes for a more interesting/ unpredictable final 3 for this Sunday. :)
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy out and Swash and co upset ....result
  • Options
    england66england66 Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah i couldn't believe that, Who the hell does she think she is talking to the audience like that !!! Rob and joe looked like they were fuming as well, Along with Ant (strangely) who made it really obvious jimmy was going to me (When ant and dec were just about to go in and say who's being evicted look back at ant's face just before they turn around to start walking, Not a happy chappy) :D
  • Options
    RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    england66 wrote: »
    Yeah i couldn't believe that, Who the hell does she think she is talking to the audience like that !!!

Can we not vote her off? I'd gladly fritter away a few quid on that phone-in...
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Jimmy out and Swash and co upset ....result

Maybe there IS a god. :D
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really cannot believe that Jimmy has gone and are coming up with every excuse in the book to why he has gone.....

Not quite every excuse. They haven't tried the Denise Welch "They must have thought it was a vote to evict" one (yet) :-)
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,067
    Forum Member
    Is there the vaguest possibility that the most "enthusiastic", loudest campmate being voted out first is ringing some fairly loud bells with this trio? It should!
  • Options
    tealovertealover Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never watch the ITV2 programme, so don't know who Laura or Rob are, but I cannot stand Joe swash ...... I even turn over for the couple of minutes he will be on "This Morning" presenting a competition or whatever.

Yes, I'd love a vote to vote him off!!
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forced myself to watch it just to see them wiggle and squirm...and it was worth it :D

And of course they don't understand it...a bunch of well into their twenty some things fink they is down wiv the yoof innit who spend to much time with the likes of Keith Lemon and consider themselves "cutting edge" because saying "willy" gets hysterical laughs.

Trouble is the main show is on ITV...and watched by a much wider demographic than 8 -15 year old boys...including people who pay phone and Iceland bills.

Who knew full well the baanta wasn't bullying at all...but a childish and boorish waste of airtime by someone whose childish and boorish nature was already starting to irritate...and whose attention seeking and wimping out the trial did him no favours at all.

And more interesting is this question...what else of 8/9 other camp mates COULD we have been shown instead of Jimmy's "hilarious" baanta innit?
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that is the way it goes. Joey Essex was a 'SURE FIRE' winner last year but came in second place. Jimmy just did not deserve to be King of the Jungle. He started off as entertaining but soon became an irritant. Nothing to do with his "banter" with Jake, anyone that is the only one that didnt complete the trial while everyone else including the petrified girl Nadia, does not deserve to win.:p
  • Options
    SweetiecatSweetiecat Posts: 1,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that is the way it goes. Joey Essex was a 'SURE FIRE' winner last year but came in second place.

He didn't even come second, he was actually 4th. Kian won with David second and Lucy third.
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forced myself to watch it just to see them wiggle and squirm...and it was worth it :D

And of course they don't understand it...a bunch of well into their twenty some things fink they is down wiv the yoof innit who spend to much time with the likes of Keith Lemon and consider themselves "cutting edge" because saying "willy" gets hysterical laughs.

Trouble is the main show is on ITV...and watched by a much wider demographic than 8 -15 year old boys...including people who pay phone and Iceland bills.

Who knew full well the baanta wasn't bullying at all...but a childish and boorish waste of airtime by someone whose childish and boorish nature was already starting to irritate...and whose attention seeking and wimping out the trial did him no favours at all.

And more interesting is this question...what else of 8/9 other camp mates COULD we have been shown instead of Jimmy's "hilarious" baanta innit?

Oh yes! Fabulous post.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hearing Swash is upset is the icing on the cake, maybe him and Jimmy can now have a mouthy idiot competition? :cool:
  • Options
    onedriponedrip Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    If I can use a quote from another forum, about the ITV panel.
    "they are clueless, - someone please Tweet them explaining Dullard didn't get votes tonight because the GBP consider him a c*nt ."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Love how they are skimming over the rant pretty quickly and blaming it squarely on the fact that he was SO popular people didn't think they had to vote LOLOL.

Are they arguing that Jimmy's fans are thick, or mean, or both? Did they make that clear?
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,185
    Forum Member
    Apart from the finals I don't bother watching the spin-off show since they made Joe Swash a presenter. If after watching his "banter" with Jake they really believe that Jimmy should have stayed then it says a lot about the spiteful circles they move in and how out of touch they are with decent minded people.

The only time I've ever believed the "viewers thought you were safe" excuse was with David Gest. I knew several people who (like myself) loved him but, didn't vote because they thought he was a shoo-in for the final. If Jimmy had a tenth of the charisma of David then he would still be in the jungle alternatively if David had "bantered" his way through his series then he wouldn't be considered an IAC legend. .
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Apart from the finals I don't bother watching the spin-off show since they made Joe Swash a presenter. If after watching his "banter" with Jake they really believe that Jimmy should have stayed then it says a lot about the spiteful circles they move in and how out of touch they are with decent minded people.. .

Swash believes that someone shitting in your shoes is acceptable banter, it's hard to know whether anything at all is off limits, perhaps if you cut his head off he might think that is going too far? :cool:
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is genuinely bewildering to me why Swash has a career. He is thick, common as muck and revolting to look at. Out of all the people vying for presenting jobs why he getting work?