Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    OMG just read the closer magazine and i have never read so much s**te in all my life. They have piled the weight on since i last seen them in march. Audrey and her cancer hahahaha, what cancer she had a cyst which was removed and it wasnt i repeat wasnt cancerous. They make loads of rubbish up to gain sympthay of people as they are not in the public eye anymore.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmaton wrote: »
    OMG just read the closer magazine and i have never read so much s**te in all my life. They have piled the weight on since i last seen them in march. Audrey and her cancer hahahaha, what cancer she had a cyst which was removed and it wasnt i repeat wasnt cancerous. They make loads of rubbish up to gain sympthay of people as they are not in the public eye anymore.

Do you know them then Kim? I'm relatively new to this thread.

Is the pic on the Closer site what they look like now?
    Forum Member

Hiya, unfortunatley my daughter is Audrey and Phil's one and only grand-daughter. The pic on closer is a recent one of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kim is the mother of their grandchild, so she knows them very well.
    Luckily, after being given an ultimatum by Philth that it was either Kim or the family, the son chose Kim and their unborn child.

He's not morbidly obese and works for a living, proof, of course, that it's not "in their genes" and that there's one Chawner who had a lucky escape!! He is never mentioned in the Chawner household though he exploits his grandchild any time he can get away with it. He used to reguarly post her photo on FB until Kim's understandable objections to strangers seeing her daughter, were at last heeded. Vile man. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Sorry Kim, we were posting at the same time. I didn't know if you'd be back on.

How's the new house?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya, unfortunatley my daughter is Audrey and Phil's one and only grand-daughter. The pic on closer is a recent one of them.

My condolences Kim. Must be hard being attached to them. :( If the pic is recent, then they've both definitely piled on the weight and what they've said is a load of bull.
    tally wrote: »
    Kim is the mother of their grandchild, so she knows them very well.
    Luckily, after being given an ultimatum by Philth that it was either Kim or the family, the son chose Kim and their unborn child.

He's not morbidly obese and works for a living, proof, of course, that it's not "in their genes" and that there's one Chawner who had a lucky escape!! He is never mentioned in the Chawner household though he exploits his grandchild any time he can get away with it. He used to reguarly post her photo on FB until Kim's understandable objections to strangers seeing her daughter, were at last heeded. Vile man. :mad:

Thanks for the info Tally. :)
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :o Sorry Kim, we were posting at the same time. I didn't know if you'd be back on.

How's the new house?

hi, i love my new house so much. thats one good thing about moving the chunkies will never ever find out were i have moved too lol.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Kim *waves* ~ glad to hear you're settling nicely into your new home and I hope you'll all be very happy there. xx

Just read the Closer article and words fail me! It was one lie after another and not one bloody word of truth in it! I wonder how much those gullible fools paid them and how stupid they'll feel when they realise they've been conned and discover the truth of what's really been going on with regard to that hideous family?

I'm surprised Papa Philth didn't try to muscle in on the action like he usually does. I bet he was hovering in the background, like a malevolent Flymo and used the fee to pay their recent fine. Ugh, what a revolting family they truly are. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Morning Kimmatron & other COC,s...Its me again,I just had to pop back, & add my two-penneth. I have to agree with Kim... The Closer report on the Chawners is, deffo a croc of s**t...As a matter of fact, I saw them in asda Accrington, at the weekend, & I also saw them yesterday in Home & bargain in Accrington,... I was desperate to ask them, " If it was their day off, from work"...& ask, "what days do they actually work"??? Coz as we all know, they dont!!!!!!..
    Emma is back to wearing her base-ball cap, as though, she is trying to stay aloof & not be spotted....... But it doesnt help, when her father is telling the shop staff, ( that happen to look at them).. That " Yes indeed it is Emma from the ex-factor under the baseball cap"!!!!!:mad: ::rolleyes: Rather Pathetic really....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Emma and Philth reckon she's an A-List celeb then! Haha!

You're sub Z-List Emma!
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya hows u x
    Hello sweetie, I wondered if you'd seen your ex-sisters-in-law making eejits of themselves in Closer magazine :D:D What a pair of numpties!!

Do they think Closer magazine readers are incapable of typing "Chawner" into google, and reading about their recent conviction for bullying, the various ASBO's and evictions for antisocial behaviour, not to mention the abhorrent and appalling falsehood about Audrey's breast cancer:eek:

As for the pair of them working, maybe Sam still does the occasional shift at Frankie and Benny's, but Emma is NOT a qualified hairdresser, and I'm sure there's some sort of regulatory body that governs the health and beauty business.

Otherwise we could all set ourselves up as mobile hairdressers, with a pair of Poundshop scissors and a bag of curlers:D

So who wants a perm? £4.50, and a cup of tea is extra.;)
    Forum Member
    Doesn't Sam have a qualification in Hairdressing? Ironic as she is terrible at it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Doesn't Sam have a qualification in Hairdressing? Ironic as she is terrible at it.

I seem to remember on the episode where they met a woman who was helping them with their cv's, (the one where she asked Phil to leave the room and he sat in the waiting area with his shoes off...!), that they both had similar qualifications. I'm almost certain that Emma did do a hairdressing course with Sam.

Although I think she mainly studied burgandy eyebrow dye on men :confused:
    Forum Member
    I'd be amazed if either of them do get genuine work as "mobile hairdressers" due to their reputation. Given that some of the customers who access mobile hairdressing are likely to be elderly OAPs their recent conviction for threatening behaviour against a disabled elderly lady should have put paid to any work. I would feel vulnerable having one them come into my home to do my hair and I'm not an elderly lady.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be amazed if either of them do get genuine work as "mobile hairdressers" due to their reputation. Given that some of the customers who access mobile hairdressing are likely to be elderly OAPs their recent conviction for threatening behaviour against a disabled elderly lady should have put paid to any work. I would feel vulnerable having one them come into my home to do my hair and I'm not an elderly lady.

There is no way I'd ever let people like that into my home, regardless of the reason, and I certainly wouldn't trust them with my hair! Can you imagine the pair of them squabbling over old Mrs Murray's blue rinse while Philth plonks himself down on her sofa and takes his plastic clogs off??? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member

Add to that the state of Phil's and Aud's hair! That'd be enough for me to whip off my plastic cape before I got a Deirdre!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Hi Kim *waves* ~ glad to hear you're settling nicely into your new home and I hope you'll all be very happy there. xx

Just read the Closer article and words fail me! It was one lie after another and not one bloody word of truth in it! I wonder how much those gullible fools paid them and how stupid they'll feel when they realise they've been conned and discover the truth of what's really been going on with regard to that hideous family?

I'm surprised Papa Philth didn't try to muscle in on the action like he usually does. I bet he was hovering in the background, like a malevolent Flymo and used the fee to pay their recent fine. Ugh, what a revolting family they truly are. :mad:

I doubt very much if they'd get more than a £100 or so for that piece. About 10 years ago I did a fashion shoot for 'real women' for a mag with a photographer in London and only got paid travel expenses.:o

Phil or Emma have posted on the comments section of the piece a couple of times I reckon, as 'Grandmother' and even trying to be 'Closer Admin' :D That got removed!
    Forum Member
    The CloserAdmin one did make me chuckle as there is absolutely no way they'd have staff members who are as illiterate as the Chawners, no grammar, no punctuation and no spell check either. Even the Daily Mail writers are more literate than Phil Chawner, and that's saying something - their online articles are in desperate need of having someone edit them before publishing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    There is no way I'd ever let people like that into my home, regardless of the reason, and I certainly wouldn't trust them with my hair! Can you imagine the pair of them squabbling over old Mrs Murray's blue rinse while Philth plonks himself down on her sofa and takes his plastic clogs off??? :eek:

The image you have conjured up with that post is hilarious - all the more so because it would probably happen in real life. But only if either Chawner girl ever got a genuine hairdressing client and the jury is still out on that one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    The image you have conjured up with that post is hilarious - all the more so because it would probably happen in real life. But only if either Chawner girl ever got a genuine hairdressing client and the jury is still out on that one :D

I've been wondering that when the girls have apparently went off to cut people's hair, does Philly just sit outside in the car and stare in through the window, constantly phoning them to make sure they're not up to any funny business? I can see people in the street calling the police to report a stalker! :D

The sad thing is, the hairdressers up here are atrocious and Sam and Emma are sadly, more than likely no worse than them. The OH has been to every single one on the island and they all mess it up big time to the point he's almost in tears. He's given up and is going to a proper place in London and I need to wait til I'm in Glasgow in Feb unless I want to risk it here and end up with a D-Bar inspired mess :eek: I should get the girls to come up here and do mine. I'll fly them in specially! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should get your OH a pair of clippers. The mobile
    hairdresser in the village where I live is a dab hand at old lady perms, but rubbish at anything else, ask her for layers and she looks perplexed.

As has already been said, Phil and Audrey are the Chawner sisters main clients, and they're not a good advert for business, are they?:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    You should get your OH a pair of clippers. The mobile
    hairdresser in the village where I live is a dab hand at old lady perms, but rubbish at anything else, ask her for layers and she looks perplexed.

As has already been said, Phil and Audrey are the Chawner sisters main clients, and they're not a good advert for business, are they?:eek:

That's the plan, once it's been re-styled (the woman whacked the entire top off without consent and one whacked all my hair off and then tried to straighten it) :eek:

There must be gentlemen lined up around the block waiting to have their brows and nasal hair dyed :D:D:D Phil wouldn't allow that though, would he? No male contact unless it's him. Creep. Their hair always looks really lank and greasy as well. I wonder if it's just all the chip pan fat clinging to them or they just never wash (or both!)

I wonder if Closer are taking all the Chawners lies seriously. It's not exactly a 100% truthful magazine in the first place, but making the girls out to be saints is just crazy! :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I notice Phil is keeping his head down on Facebook after the latest fiasco. I think we can look forward to deafening silences from him as his 'friends' there keep pressing him for details on the 10km walk and Japanese reality show they're supposed to be involved in.
    Forum Member
    I wonder if its one of those weird Japanese programmes where they do lots of humiliating stunts like trying to get the world record of wearing the most number of underpants.

I can't possibly imagine why the Chawners would appeal to the Japanese, their culture is totally diffferent. Over here we have the Jeremy Kyle subculture which in certain circles means the Chawners are almost normal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if its one of those weird Japanese programmes where they do lots of humiliating stunts like trying to get the world record of wearing the most number of underpants.

I can't possibly imagine why the Chawners would appeal to the Japanese, their culture is totally diffferent. Over here we have the Jeremy Kyle subculture which in certain circles means the Chawners are almost normal.

I imagine they're saying they're 'Big in Japan' because Bio have sold the programmes there. No TV company or airline, would insure them to go over there because of their health problems. If they had to endure a 10 hour flight to Tokyo there'd be DVT's all over the place! :eek: :D