Options

Amanda Holden taking the pee out of Hollyoaks.

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
During the this morning soap section , saying she feels like she's taken some sort of drug when she hears about the bizarre storylines in Hollyoaks.

She annoys me. But
The problem is, she's right >:(

Comments

• Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    It did make me laugh because it was spot on.

Amanda: I always feel like I'm taking hallucinogenic drugs when you talk to me about Hollyoaks.
    Sharon: A lot of people feel like that!
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    I havent watched Hollyoaks since BombHead left :D
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks is OTT but it's light entertainment which is fine! It's easy to catch up if you miss an episode too. I enjoy it.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, as annoying as she is, she was spot on!

I think they were talking about the twincest baby plot. I told my mate about that story the other day and he looked at me like I was making it up. If only!
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    It's nice to know that its pretty much a general consensus that Hollyoaks has hit the fan. I know that that Berk known as Bryan likes to fool himself with the belief that the opinions on forums are only exclusive to DS, but if he actually grew some balls and got a twitter he would soon realise how much he has destroyed a once loved show.

There must be someone with the power to pull him away from his position. EastEnders managed to give him the sack so why can't/wont Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Haha, as annoying as she is, she was spot on!

I think they were talking about the twincest baby plot. I told my mate about that story the other day and he looked at me like I was making it up. If only!

The Sienna and Dodger storyline is a ridiculous one I have to admit!
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    It's nice to know that its pretty much a general consensus that Hollyoaks has hit the fan. I know that that Berk known as Bryan likes to fool himself with the belief that the opinions on forums are only exclusive to DS, but if he actually grew some balls and got a twitter he would soon realise how much he has destroyed a once loved show.

There must be someone with the power to pull him away from his position. EastEnders managed to give him the sack so why can't/wont Hollyoaks.

The ratings have stayed the same at hollyoaks for about 5/6 years.
    Maybe that's all channel 4 care about.

EastEnders ratings dipped and his time at the show was absolutely appalling . not forgetting that millions more people watch EastEnders so its far more important to the BBC to set a standard where as Channel 4 may not be as worried.

His obsession with death just didn't work on EastEnders. He killed off Pat ffs!!

Besides, Hollyoaks damage is pretty much done now. There's not much any new producer can do unless they reboot the show!
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show is a total shambles.
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HO's ratings are pretty steady and always have been. There was a brief spike about 15 years ago but generally you're looking at 1-2m when you ad first look. The other 3 have dropped HARD like down 60-70% for average viewership compared to 15 years ago.
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show has lost its heart, for a non-viewer being told about the storylines must be like being on LSD.