Options

Vikki given back her personal item?

Last week sometime I remember some of the celebs had to give up their personal items to help the others. (I think it was for them to spend less time in a shed?) I remember Michael commenting was willing but sad to give up his chair and Vikki reluctantly giving up her eyeliner. Mel even commented "what do you need a pencil for" after misunderstanding what type of pencil it was. They all handed over their stuff and the guys had to spend less time in the shed. So, all this time after, why are Vikki's eyes still blacker than a panda's? Did they give her eyeliner back and if so, why did Michael not get his chair back?

Comments

• Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought someone mentioned she had been using charcoal.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she is using charcoal
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    What a resourceful lady! She's surprised me. Practical. Insightful. Thoughtful. No doubt she'll leave soon because she isn't "entertaining" but she can be really proud of herself.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like Vicki. Nice lady.
  • Options
    babinabababinaba Posts: 5,447
    Forum Member
    theid wrote: »
    What a resourceful lady! She's surprised me. Practical. Insightful. Thoughtful. No doubt she'll leave soon because she isn't "entertaining" but she can be really proud of herself.

Not really - quite a few people have used charcoal over the years on I'm a Celeb as eyeliner
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sherriesim wrote: »
    Last week sometime I remember some of the celebs had to give up their personal items to help the others. (I think it was for them to spend less time in a shed?) I remember Michael commenting was willing but sad to give up his chair and Vikki reluctantly giving up her eyeliner. Mel even commented "what do you need a pencil for" after misunderstanding what type of pencil it was. They all handed over their stuff and the guys had to spend less time in the shed. So, all this time after, why are Vikki's eyes still blacker than a panda's? Did they give her eyeliner back and if so, why did Michael not get his chair back?

I was wondering something similar - last year there was a lot of hoohaa going on because Amy had make up with her, but Vikki not only seems to have make up (I don't really believe the charcoal claim) but definitely she has fake eyes lashes.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I dont believe she is using charcoal, IMO she is using an eyeliner

I think they were joking about the charcoal so there wouldnt be an uproar about the liner

god help her eyes if she has been using charcoal everyday for the past few weeks

Has anyone tried it?
    I have and you just look like you have been thumped in the eye
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    I was wondering something similar - last year there was a lot of hoohaa going on because Amy had make up with her, but Vikki not only seems to have make up (I don't really believe the charcoal claim) but definitely she has fake eyes lashes.

She mentioned that she didn't want to damage her eyelashes in a trial so they must be false. They used to not be allowed make up - they should go back to that.
  • Options
    Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She mentioned that she didn't want to damage her eyelashes in a trial so they must be false. They used to not be allowed make up - they should go back to that.

Maybe she got some semi permanent eyelashes done before she went in.