chicaxschicaxs Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    And at the the end of it all, he takes it up the **** :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what Will.i.am has said about Cher:

"To me, Cher is like running with apples and oranges. It's like apples and coffee beans. It ain't even the same thing.

"You can make apple juice with apples but there is only one thing you can do with a coffee bean, make coffee.

"Whoever got that first coffee bean and said, 'I want to make coffee out of it', is a visionary. That person had to walk in and say, 'You know what, I want to make a drink out of this'. Because when you see a coffee bean you just don't know what it is because it ain't a bean and it ain't a peanut.

"So the person who turned it into coffee is a visionary and he's forgotten because you don't even know who it was.

"But we always drink coffee now. Think about this sh*t. When you first saw a coffee bean, right, you were like, 'This ain't no bean and this ain't no peanut'."

I would advise Cher and Rebecca to run as fast as they can in the opposite direction...

Wow, was this guy high or what
    Reminds me of Joey from an episode of FRIENDS :D
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would advise Cher and Rebecca to run as fast as they can in the opposite direction...

LOL!! please tell me you made that up....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chicaxs wrote: »
    And at the the end of it all, he takes it up the **** :D

Why do u say that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    LOL!! please tell me you made that up....

No. It's a classic case of "you couldn't make it up" http://www.3am.co.uk/cheryl-coles-mate-will-i-am-gives-bizarre-speech-comparing-x-factors-cher-lloyd-to-apples-oranges-and-coffee/25268/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"To me, Cher is like running with apples and oranges. It's like apples and coffee beans. It ain't even the same thing.

"You can make apple juice with apples but there is only one thing you can do with a coffee bean, make coffee.

"Whoever got that first coffee bean and said, 'I want to make coffee out of it', is a visionary. That person had to walk in and say, 'You know what, I want to make a drink out of this'. Because when you see a coffee bean you just don't know what it is because it ain't a bean and it ain't a peanut.

"So the person who turned it into coffee is a visionary and he's forgotten because you don't even know who it was.

"But we always drink coffee now. Think about this sh*t. When you first saw a coffee bean, right, you were like, 'This ain't no bean and this ain't no peanut'."

I just...can't...my brain hurts.

This man speaks such crap, on so many levels, about so many things. Well, he better put up an shut up once this show is done. I look forward to his "visionary" music with Ms. Lloyd. It is almost unfair to the poor girl to spout such vapid nonsense and setting expectations.
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Incredible! I love this comment below the article:
    Rach2009 wrote:
    Seems like 'will.i.am.talkin.sh!t' has had one too many coffee beans! Maybe he should lay off the caffeine!
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Incredible! I love this comment below the article:
    Rach2009 wrote:
    Seems like 'will.i.am.talkin.sh!t' has had one too many coffee beans! Maybe he should lay off the caffeine!

After Sunday's 'effort', I'd rather he lay off the music.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I would mind but Will.I.Am a) sucks and b ) mings
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would mind but Will.I.Am a) sucks and b ) mings

It's only a short step away from 'mings' and 'sucks' to 'sings muck'. Coincidence?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    It's only a short step away from 'mings' and 'sucks' to 'sings muck'. Coincidence?

That tickled me :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robtuk06 wrote: »
    I assumed the Black Eyed Peas were straight off after their performance, hence the pre-recorded interview on Xtra Factor.

They had to leave! No way they hanged out with Cher and Rebecca after. This stories are so ridiculous.
    eduble wrote: »
    He's only saying that because of Cheryl

Jealous? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They had to leave! No way they hanged out with Cher and Rebecca after. This stories are so ridiculous.

Um, after the sing off they had to do that interview with the Xtra factor so it is possible that they hung out abit.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brussels wrote: »
    Um, after the sing off they had to do that interview with the Xtra factor so it is possible that they hung out abit.

That interview was done before the main show. Konnie pointed out as much at the start of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is coming from an absolute non Cher fan but wft!?!?
    brussels wrote: »
    “She also didn’t look impressed at how forward she was being with Will. Cher was talking to him like he was her mate and not someone introduced to her by Cheryl.

Is she supposed to bow to him and only speak when spoken to? He is human, she is human - as long as she is polite she can speak however she likes
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Jealous? :cool:

Why jealous, the man raved about Rebecca at the judges houses.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol it's like an episode of The OC. What a load of BS. Funny though, and shame on anyone who would believe it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William is pretty untalented and full of himself.
    He wasnt even much cop on X-Men:Wolverine either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ha, this man makes Kanye seem compus mentis! :D:D:D
  • Options
    RupertPupkinRupertPupkin Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    I'm not surprised, if I had the choice between talking to someone who's in your face and someone more laid back the latter would win every time.

Yes, more so if the laid back one looked like Rebecca and the pushy one looked like a bag of f**king spanners:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Johnnyto wrote: »

Do you consider Cher as a hooker or something? :confused:

If she was one she would go hungry:D
  • Options
    derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    It's a massive "no-no", more repelent that a hooker with gonorrhea and rabies.:D

I bow to your obvious expert knowledge Johnny
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WTF is he saying?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Fergie's bladder malfunction?

missed that, is there a link ?
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donbon wrote: »
    Rather than listening to what some twonk from Heat says. Here's a quote from Will.i.Am himself, from last Sunday:

"Cher's the one. There are tons of lights in the world, then there's lasers. And that girl is a laser... (If staff at Cowell's label sign her) I don't know if they'd know what to do with her. Well, they would. They'd call someone like me to produce it...

"Maybe I should write a song for Cher from scratch, and me and Cher and Cheryl can all perform it on The X Factor. That would be crazy."

No wonder Cher thinks she's the dog's whatsits when people around her are spouting tripe like that! What happened to keeping it real and being honest?