Options

Alex Reid reckons he is about to get his big break..

wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
Forum Member
✭✭
yes dear.. its called divorce.. ;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a293100/alex-reid-auditions-going-brilliant.html

"Reid recently told Digital Spy that he is hopeful his big break "is coming".

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "...While I would like to do a mixture of roles and not be typecast, I am particularly interested in doing thrillers, action movies and psychological dramas.”

:D You have to admire his delusion I mean optimist.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Methinks Lurchio has had one too many bashes to the head.
  • Options
    wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose he pictures himself as the next James Bond villain... lol... in his dreams..
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,013
    Forum Member
    I thought he'd already had his 'break' in that rape scene.

Maybe be means a nose or arm, cage fighting?
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    "...While I would like to do a mixture of roles and not be typecast, I am particularly interested in doing thrillers, action movies and psychological dramas.”

I would be suprised if he even knows what psychological means :)
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's Jordan's head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well there I was thinking he would like to specialize in historical romance, anime and French arthouse cinema...
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D.... you certainly do!.......... :D... i'm speachless!, daren't say anything!, i don't want to be banned!.......:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    wends1502 wrote: »
    yes dear.. its called divorce.. ;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a293100/alex-reid-auditions-going-brilliant.html

"Reid recently told Digital Spy that he is hopeful his big break "is coming".
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...brilliant.html

Alex Reid is set to star in a new groundbreaking Hollywood Blockbuster.His leading role in "Deluded the Movie" sees Alex playing the role of a seriously deluded bit part actor turned z-list celeb turned actor who plays a mixture of roles in order not to be typecast whilst showing that he is particularly interested in doing thrillers, action movies and psychological dramas.

Alex Reid in Deluded the Movie not coming to a theatre near you or anybody else.:p
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...brilliant.html

Alex Reid is set to star in a new groundbreaking Hollywood Blockbuster.His leading role in "Deluded the Movie" sees Alex playing the role of a seriously deluded bit part actor turned z-list celeb turned actor who plays a mixture of roles in order not to be typecast whilst showing that he is particularly interested in doing thrillers, action movies and psychological dramas.

Alex Reid in Deluded the Movie not coming to a theatre near you or anybody else.:p

Not even going straight to video or the bargain bin at Poundland!
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delusional much?:rolleyes: He had a chance of becoming a well loved "plonka" on his exit from the house and could have become one of our national treasures, instead he made the very bad decision (imo) to marry one of the most self serving, selfish, arrogant, ignorant & controlling women on the planet, cant help but feel hes made his bed and has to lay in it now, the love people had for him has gone i think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I don't want to say too much about them at the moment ..."

Didn't he use the exact same phrase a few months ago when talking about auditioning for the BBC? Did anything ever come of that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    "I don't want to say too much about them at the moment ..."

Didn't he use the exact same phrase a few months ago when talking about auditioning for the BBC? Did anything ever come of that?

Yes, indeed he did. But like he says, he doesn't want to say too much about them because... because... *thinks*... because he's a very modest person and doesn't want to be making other actors jealous...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    wends1502 wrote: »
    I suppose he pictures himself as the next James Bond villain... lol... in his dreams..
    Why not ? Jordan could be his Pussy Galore !

:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Alex Reid in some ways. He seems like a decent enough guy but unbelievably thick.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel for him, he receives unneeded dislike, however maybe he deserves some of the ridicule he gets, he is not the brightest tool in the box, but he's a nice guy and has not done anything wrong at all.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he wants to drive his acting career, how comes they have pulled all his acting off the internet? The other hollyoaks stuff is on , but the bits with him in have been taken off. Strange. He's missing the opportunity to be spotted. Lol.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That man is incredibly delusional. Is he planning to go back to "acting"? With a resume like Hollyoaks and that trashy film he did,I forget the name, i'm sure producers are banging down his door:D
  • Options
    Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry:
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    delusional much?:rolleyes: He had a chance of becoming a well loved "plonka" on his exit from the house and could have become one of our national treasures, instead he made the very bad decision (imo) to marry one of the most self serving, selfish, arrogant, ignorant & controlling women on the planet, cant help but feel hes made his bed and has to lay in it now, the love people had for him has gone i think.
    This is very true^^^:rolleyes:
  • Options
    sodafarlsodafarl Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed an ad. on Living that he is hosting the final of the Worlds Strongest Man being held in South Africa. It is being shown on Bravo and is normally shown just after Christmas.
    I wonder will the blonde bombsite be accompaning him?
  • Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    I caught a bit of "I am Alex Reid " last night. He went riding and hurt his balls and then had a terrific struggle to get his boots off. From the Guardian review

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/dec/14/alex-reid-cable-girl

the rest of the programme was equally riveting.

Can he really be so dim? Or is he actually laughing at us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    I caught a bit of "I am Alex Reid " last night. He went riding and hurt his balls and then had a terrific struggle to get his boots off. From the Guardian review

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/dec/14/alex-reid-cable-girl

the rest of the programme was equally riveting.

Can he really be so dim? Or is he actually laughing at us.

Hysterical! :D:D Thanks for the link.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    That man is incredibly delusional. Is he planning to go back to "acting"? With a resume like Hollyoaks and that trashy film he did,I forget the name, i'm sure producers are banging down his door:D

He has just said "A lot of US actors are not confident people! He has just been on loose women. He also states he has been an actor since 2000. :confused: :rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,013
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    He has just said "A lot of US actors are not confident people! He has just been on loose women. He also states he has been an actor since 2000. :confused: :rolleyes: :)

Not just an actor a 'professional actor'!

How come Loose Women failed to show a clip of one of his major roles or even reel off a list of any of his acting roles?

It was nice to know he's taken off the role of expoilting the kids from his missus in his TV show.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Not just an actor a 'professional actor'!

How come Loose Women failed to show a clip of one of his major roles or even reel off a list of any of his acting roles?

It was nice to know he's taken off the role of expoilting the kids from his missus in his TV show.

I think he is perfect for Katie Price; lives entirely in his own world of who they are. ;):D