Options

Peter and Kerry are at it again

Comments

• Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    To hear this statement anyone would think Pete has been silent on the matter. He hasn't. He has already said he's disgusted with what was said. If he did anymore he would have the usual suspects saying he was trying to muscle in where he's not wanted & that Katie is married to Alex now & they should be the ones dealing with it.
    He made a statement. He doesn't have to repeat it for it to count.

I haven't seen Peters statement, but I don't follow twitter. I've seen Andre's representative say: "We're all disgusted by these comments. Peter is angry and very upset at Harvey being mocked in this way. Children, especially a disabled youngster, should be off-limits."
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Fair comment about Dwight Yorks response but at the end of the day we've had PA tell us for the last year on an almost daily basis how much he loves adores and worships this boy, now i did say in an earlier post some might say hes exploiting it and wont be able to win, but i feel if he has that much genuine love for Harvey he wont let that stop him, after all it dosent stop him telling us every little thing Princess does, how proud he is of KK (cross promoting) and the constant digs at his Ex (and yes she does deserve most of them)

Thing is, if hes going to set himself up as father of the year then he should act like it.[/QUOTE]

He didnt 'set himself up as father of the year'.........he was voted for by the public in a poll by Bounty.com.

Did Jeff Brazier and Gary Barlow who were second and third also set themelves up as you put it.

So do you think that by mentioning the attack on Harvey in his column would 'prove' that he did genuinely love him ?

Yes actually because i dont recall the other two relying on their children to further their career, am i wrong? Jeff does everything to keep the kids OUT of the spotlight, whereas Peter does everything to keep them in it as has been proven by CAN with Katona, its not good parenting its just a marketing ploy.
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KK i total disgrace. I watched her show tonight, sadly. I dont think think this druggie deserves a second, third chance at all. Shes got her OK coloum back whyy??? Does anyone care what she thinks about other celebs? No.

She neglected her children, took drugs while doing it.

Why Brian McFadden didnt step in long before now makes my skin crawl.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no CAN conspiracy,it's very blatant CAN cross promotes clients. It's not as though they are being accused of terrorism,just lazy PR and insulting people's intelligence. As for Peter being afraid of being accused of exploiting Harvey,then why is he still mentionoing him in his concerts? He even mentioned in his column what he's getting him for Christmas so that arguement holds no weight:rolleyes: I would think his beloved stepson would warrant more than a press release and Peter would mention it in his column. Either CAN or Peter didn't think it warranted a second mention and defending the petal that is KK was far more important imo.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Pa, all this showbiz experience and yet still unable to make a judgement about what needs a personal statement (defence of a child, perhaps) and what needs a PR statement ( a stablemate needs some good publicity).

Giving Katatonic and her "parenting skills" a boost is obviously far more important, huh?

Why should the words of a few posters on an internet forum dictate his behaviour? According to his fans, we are a tiny minority - why would he change his behaviour to suit us if that is so? It is illogical. So either it is his choice, or he is doing as he is told.

I just know what my priority would be.
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    There is no CAN conspiracy,it's very blatant CAN cross promotes clients. It's not as though they are being accused of terrorism,just lazy PR and insulting people's intelligence. As for Peter being afraid of being accused of exploiting Harvey,then why is he still mentionoing him in his concerts? He even mentioned in his column what he's getting him for Christmas so that arguement holds no weight:rolleyes: I would think his beloved stepson would warrant more than a press release and Peter would mention it in his column. Either CAN or Peter didn't think it warranted a second mention and defending the petal that is KK was far more important imo.

Maybe he and CAN are more afraid to rock the boat too much with C4 as they put a bit of work their way from time to time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »
    Maybe he and CAN are more afraid to rock the boat too much with C4 as they put a bit of work their way from time to time.

If that takes priority over defending a child he claims means the world to him then he is vile.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both KP and PA made initial statements, KP's alluding to legal action. I think that's probably most likely to be the reason for his subsequent silence. Yes, I know and have already said he normally lets us know when he sneezes but, in this instance, I think he was probably advised to not to make any further mention of it while KP's lawyers were looking at a possible case of libel or whatever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Pa, all this showbiz experience and yet still unable to make a judgement about what needs a personal statement (defence of a child, perhaps) and what needs a PR statement ( a stablemate needs some good publicity).

Giving Katatonic and her "parenting skills" a boost is obviously far more important, huh?

Why should the words of a few posters on an internet forum dictate his behaviour? According to his fans, we are a tiny minority - why would he change his behaviour to suit us if that is so? It is illogical. So either it is his choice, or he is doing as he is told.

I just know what my priority would be.

He did that at the same time Katie did perhaps you missed it, perhaps not any further comment would be 'milking' it likewise she who cannot be commented on would have done so in the same breath, off to LA to have her hair done according to reports...There isn't a logical choice both of them have commented on it, Katie has called in her lawyers to look at it, I'l have check whether Alex has in his own column, I'm sure if that's mentioned there will be some comment:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've even checked if the old favourite 3am have had an article condemning FB but nada, if anyone could provide a link to one of theirs that would be great:)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    I've even checked if the old favourite 3am have had an article condemning FB but nada, if anyone could provide a link to one of theirs that would be great:)

Yes, why is Pete getting a kicking for saying nothing, but not Alex? How many statements has Alex given?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Yes, why is Pete getting a kicking for saying nothing, but not Alex? How many statements has Alex given?

Alex doesn't think himself, or sell himself, as the boy's father. Don't think he has ever written a song about the boy. Or named a perfume after the song he didn't write about the boy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »

Why should they? The only people who should really be involved are the kid's parents. Or those that claim themselves to be such.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex doesn't think himself, or sell himself, as the boy's father. Don't think he has ever written a song about the boy. Or named a perfume after the song he didn't write about the boy.

Exactly. Peter is still mentioning Harvey in his concerts and dedicating that song to him http://living.scotsman.com/features/GIg-review-Peter-Andre.6663293.jp and he's still mentioning him in his weekly column http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/510152/cute-dad-alert-peter-andre-plans-to-spoil-his-kids-rotten-this-christmas/1/ so the arguement that Peter doesn't want to be accused of exploiting Harvey is flawed because it seems he's more than happy to exploit Harvey. Alex has never ran around saying Harvey means the world to him and doesn't act like he's Harvey's real father.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I know Peter can only speak about/refer toHarvey, if Katie says so. I'm sure Peter has said all he is allowed to say about the FB episode and Katie is dealing with it.
    I know people like to give PA a kicking but I don't think this one is warrented.

"Both KP and PA made initial statements, KP's alluding to legal action. I think that's probably most likely to be the reason for his subsequent silence. Yes, I know and have already said he normally lets us know when he sneezes but, in this instance, I think he was probably advised to not to make any further mention of it while KP's lawyers were looking at a possible case of libel or whatever. "

Totally agree with this post by lexi which some are choosing to ignore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    As far as I know Peter can only speak about/refer toHarvey, if Katie says so. I'm sure Peter has said all he is allowed to say about the FB episode and Katie is dealing with it.
    I know people like to give PA a kicking but I don't think this one is warrented.

"Both KP and PA made initial statements, KP's alluding to legal action. I think that's probably most likely to be the reason for his subsequent silence. Yes, I know and have already said he normally lets us know when he sneezes but, in this instance, I think he was probably advised to not to make any further mention of it while KP's lawyers were looking at a possible case of libel or whatever. "

Totally agree with this post by lexi which some are choosing to ignore.

Peter can mention/refer to Harvey whenever he wants and Katie has no control over it. No one is ignoring Lexi's post but it is a theory as to why Peter hasn't spoken up more. Also I don't see how Peter saying again in his column how disgusted he was with Frankie Boyle would hurt any libel suit Katie might be trying to pursue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know that for fact?
    I just think if Peter could say anymore then he would and it isn't because he doesn't care or has no opinion on it.
    Alex can't comment because of his gaff about incredible hulk and other comments he has made about Harvey, not because he isn't a father figure.
    Has Harveys birth father commented at all?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »
    Peter can mention/refer to Harvey whenever he wants and Katie has no control over it. No one is ignoring Lexi's post but it is a theory as to why Peter hasn't spoken up more. Also I don't see how Peter saying again in his column how disgusted he was with Frankie Boyle would hurt any libel suit Katie might be trying to pursue.

I don't think Pete can mention Harvey when he wants. The statement supporting Katie in this matter was no doubt OK, but he doesn't say much in interviews, in fact, he has said on occasion he can't talk about him, and maybe cannot write about him in his column. Anyway, isn't writing about it giving Frankie Boyle the publicitiy he clearly wants - that is why he chooses such controversial material. One statement expressing disgust and then ignoring the man is the best way of dealing with it.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't think Pete can mention Harvey when he wants. The statement supporting Katie in this matter was no doubt OK, but he doesn't say much in interviews, in fact, he has said on occasion he can't talk about him, and maybe cannot write about him in his column. Anyway, isn't writing about it giving Frankie Boyle the publicitiy he clearly wants - that is why he chooses such controversial material. One statement expressing disgust and then ignoring the man is the best way of dealing with it.

Exactly. Also lets hope KP is successful on the legal route .

As an aside, must say l was surprised more of her fans and defenders were not on the many threads about Boyle giving him some grief. Seems they would rather slate Pete regardless of whether he has done anything wrong or not :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

Exactly. Also lets hope KP is successful on the legal route .

As an aside, must say l was surprised more of her fans and defenders were not on the many threads about Boyle giving him some grief. Seems they would rather slate Pete regardless of whether he has done anything wrong or not :confused:

Im not a KP fan and im not a PA fan, i find them both pretty annoying, self serving and ignorant at times, Ive been very vocal in the frankie boyle threads everywhere, but that dosent excuse the fact imo that PA makes a living off of his love for this boy yet cant bring himself to release anything beyond "sad and angry" via his management company, its like hes too scared to upset FB or C4, thats whats galling to me. And i have said (and ill repeat it for the 3rd time incase anyones unaware) that i do realise his fans will say he cant win as hes dammed if he does dammed if he dosent but from all the professions of love since the divorce i'd think being dammed for doing it would be better than not.

After all we've had to listen for 18mths about how much he loves him/misses him/wants to be in his life infact in every interview and every week in his column yet this week hes suspiciously quiet, why is that?
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    According to the News Of The World he is dating Keisha Buchanan ( Ex Sugababes)....

No way she can do sooo much better, i hope its a load of rubbish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I think saying it is because he doesn't want to upset FB or Channel four is just your opinion, it's not a fact and Peter made a statement.
    I know people are going to knock him and have no problem with that, he makes himself an easy target , but to make up a reason why he hasn't gone on and on about Harvey and FB is out of order. If its your opinion fine but please say so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Sorry I think saying it is because he doesn't want to upset FB or Channel four is just your opinion, it's not a fact and Peter made a statement.
    I know people are going to knock him and have no problem with that, he makes himself an easy target , but to make up a reason why he hasn't gone on and on about Harvey and FB is out of order. If its your opinion fine but please say so.

I didnt state it as "fact" i stated it as my opinion perhaps you should have read it correctly?

here it is again for you
    but that dosent excuse the fact imo that PA makes a living off of his love for this boy yet cant bring himself to release anything beyond "sad and angry" via his management company, its like hes too scared to upset FB or C4, thats whats galling to me

or pehaps you don't understand the abbreviation?
    imo = in my opinion
    Hopefully that will be clearer to you now:)
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I think he didn't cover it in his column because the magazine went to press too early - his comments always appear weeks after the event.

I'd be surprised - but not at all bothered! (what else is there to say about it) :rolleyes: - if he doesn't mention it next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    I think he didn't cover it in his column because the magazine went to press too early - his comments always appear weeks after the event.

I'd be surprised - but not at all bothered! (what else is there to say about it) :rolleyes: - if he doesn't mention it next week.

Except when discussing his health scares. He managed to find the space on the 7th December to update everyone on his health scare of the week before, so going to press too early wasn't a problem then.

KP has only complained to Ofcom about Boyle This would not prevent Andre from following up the statement made through his spokesperson about Harvey. That would have taken space from Kerry Katona and its in CAN's interest to get his seal of approval for her, alongside her tv series. They are hoping his fans will take her to their bosoms - which I cant see happening.

See Julie the beautician, asked to leave the church for selling stories about KP, has signed with CAN.