Strictly Confidential (Series Three) - Round Five

2»

Comments

• Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FEARNE COTTON & PASHA KOVALEV :(

With four couples tied directly above you in 3rd place, this really was the worst week to slip up and fall into the bottom spot of the leaderboard. Despite this though, you still managed to secure Carrie Ann's favour as she awarded you a 9!

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough though and you fall at the penultimate hurdle, going out in this year's quarter finals.

But who was the forum member behind you? Let's see....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ZACH :(

You were the forum member behind Fearne Cotton and, unfortunately, you are the forum member being revealed and leaving us tonight. :( In Fearne, you've contributed one of the our most recognisable celebrities and given us some pretty impressive routines to go with your celeb, with your Parisian Viennese Waltz claiming you second place just last weekend.

Thank you very much for signing up and it's a massive shame to see you leave just before the semi final. :)
  • Options
    ChickenFromKievChickenFromKiev Posts: 7,427
    Forum Member
    Bad luck Zach, you've been a great competitor and it must be horrible to go so close to the final. :( I hope to see you around the forums. :)

Okay, what? How the hell am I still in this thing? I've been preparing to leave since Week 2, so I'm astonished that I'm still here. I believe this is the furthest I've ever gone in a forum game altogether, so I'm absolutely delighted to have made the semi finals! Now, I understand that the tasks get harder each time, and each show, I've struggled more and more. :p The fact that there's only one show until the final (which, of course, is when I'll go) is shocking when you think that I'm still in it. :D Thanks to everyone who ranked my celebrity highly (or the judges for saving me ;-)), and good luck to the remaining contestants! May the best (however many) reach the final! :)
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Commiserations Zach. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Ms Entwistle,

This is Godfrey Bloom again, representing Nigel Farage.

I've just got off the phone to my client and he has asked me to forward you this message.

"Oh my ****ing God, I thought I was being treated badly in this competition, that Izzie bird is the one being treated badly after that awful appearance from what I can only describe as a bloody nightmare, not sending her comment to save (about shaving her pubic hair) in on time, flirting with Prince and being an all round stinker, her benefits have been stopped after this shoddy performance and I will be returning to the panel next week."

He is very sorry but still expects only red skittles in his dressing room.

Yours truly,

Mr Godfrey Bloom.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Godfrey certainly has his work cut out mediating between Nigel and Izzie! XD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the Beginning
    You’ve already had a flashback dance with your celebrity’s most memorable year, but this time you will be choosing a song from the year your celebrity was born. You must choose a dance you haven’t already danced, AND I’d like for you to submit a prop and a storyline for your dance. I’m not going to put a word cap on this round, but don’t feel you need to go overboard.

Paso Doble Marathon
    When going through the dances so far this series, I realised that it’s a dance you’ve ALL avoided so far, so I decided we’d have to put that right. Each of you will choose a Paso Doble song, and the judges will rank those songs in order, and those judges rankings will be added to the leader board.

Deadline is midday Sunday

Finally…the person who tops the judges leaderboard will automatically get a spot in the final, so hopefully that’s a bit of incentive for you to do well. ;-)
  • Options
    ChickenFromKievChickenFromKiev Posts: 7,427
    Forum Member
    Oh, goodie! I've been looking for a chance to use a Paso Doble song! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »

Finally…the person who tops the judges leaderboard will automatically get a spot in the final, so hopefully that’s a bit of incentive for you to do well. ;-)

it's a conspiracy against Vivie... Oh, wait... ;) x
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Damahepa wrote: »
    it's a conspiracy against Vivie... Oh, wait... ;) x

If anything, the 'song from your celebrity's birth year' round is a conspiracy against Vivienne. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anything, the 'song from your celebrity's birth year' round is a conspiracy against Vivienne. :p

I'm sure there are plenty of suitable songs from 1941 mostly for Quicksteps/Charlestons but even so! :p
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Izzie has asked me to let you all know that the show will be tomorrow as she is still awaiting some marks! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about the delay!

I now have all marks in, but need to find a birthday present for somebody, so it'll probably be eight-ish when the show goes up. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    Sorry about the delay!

I now have all marks in, but need to find a birthday present for somebody, so it'll probably be eight-ish when the show goes up. :)

Such a conspiracy against Vivienne... #fix