Options

Is there a soap character which you are overly passionate about?

Comments

• Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil Mitchell - have always hated him & probably always will. don't understand why people are scared of him & don't understand why he's managed to pull so many women either. He's just repulsive.
  • Options
    Killjoy2013Killjoy2013 Posts: 1,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Fluffy* wrote: »
    I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
    [highlight]♥[/highlight]Saint Jude[highlight]♥[/highlight]
    =
    [highlight]♥[/highlight]True Love[highlight]♥[/highlight]

:o

& from the bits ive seen off daily i was thinking you were a maurel girl :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odd one I know but I adore Lloyd in Corrie.

He is so laid back, sweet and funny and Craig Charles can act, he is great in the comedy story lines and can do serious really well too. When Cheryl left him, he was brilliant.

Such a shame that they dont seem to use him to full effect and have saddled him with a rather boring family, If they recast Mandy and Jenna it could work,

On the flip side I detest Carla Connor, her fog horn voice and her penchant for breaking up other people's relationships.

I also detest Sean Tully who is a major annoyance and seems to hang around everywhere like a bad smell. I don't know how he's lasted this long.
  • Options
    ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is a strange one too in that it's Tina from Coronation Street.

Even when my Mum is commenting saying what an absolute idiot she is I'm sat there holding back trying not to defend her when in actual fact she is an idiot. It's purely down to how beautiful she is, well if she lightened her skin tone a bit. And the fact she resembles Nina Dobrev, my other crush who I hang on the every word of!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & from the bits ive seen off daily i was thinking you were a maurel girl :D:D

More of an immoral girl :D Certainly where my vicar's concerned ;)
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww there there you never know Sian might return at some point! ;) I used to fixate on what they could be doing when they went upstairs...I mean, there's so many board games they must have gotten through! :p

:eek:

One day she will come back... SHE HAS TO COME BACK :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is a strange one too in that it's Tina from Coronation Street.

Even when my Mum is commenting saying what an absolute idiot she is I'm sat there holding back trying not to defend her when in actual fact she is an idiot. It's purely down to how beautiful she is, well if she lightened her skin tone a bit. And the fact she resembles Nina Dobrev, my other crush who I hang on the every word of!

I like Tina too. She gets a lot of stick on here but when she first joined Corrie she was feisty and funny and a breath of fresh air.

The writers need to take in that direction again instead of having her being miserable all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More of an immoral girl :D Certainly where my vicar's concerned ;)

no surprises there - i bet jude gets well-jell when you stroke ednas tootsie :eek::eek:
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:

One day she will come back... SHE HAS TO COME BACK :cry:

Join the clube, its how I feel about mandy:cry::p
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Join the clube, its how I feel about mandy:cry::p

Clube? Sounds fun :D

Haha this obsession has gone to far, I'm in love with a soap couple :cry:
  • Options
    AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is Brendan Brady from HO. I know that he has been a wrong one in the past but I love when he gets the upper hand and wins. I really enjoyed his relationship with Leah, I think it showed a side he never knew existed even though he has two sons of his own. I always feel myself rooting for him!
  • Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    In terms of positive I loved and still do love Dennis Rickman and I know he is in witness protection somewhere.

Dennis is my hero and I will never forget the day he was taken away from my screen.

I was outraged that the Walford Police never bothered to investigate his murder :mad: and that could be reason why they didn't. You never know he might come back one day ;)
  • Options
    Clare D13Clare D13 Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    tracy barlow in corrie for me, although much preferred her last stint than this one.
  • Options
    ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiggi wrote: »
    I like Tina too. She gets a lot of stick on here but when she first joined Corrie she was feisty and funny and a breath of fresh air.

The writers need to take in that direction again instead of having her being miserable all the time.

Completely agree. I'm hoping she loses this baby and that she doesn't cling onto the next man that comes along. She was so much better telling Tommy where to go than being his lapdog all of a sudden!
  • Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand Sean from Corrie or Kim Fox from EE.

Cain Dingle - love him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no surprises there - i bet jude gets well-jell when you stroke ednas tootsie :eek::eek:

Not at all. I told him it was an act of altruism,... except I'd slightly misunderstood the meaning of "Help the Aged" :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all. I told him it was an act of altruism,... except I'd slightly misunderstood the meaning of "Help the Aged" :o

dont worry,im sure your not the only one thats confused Help The Aged :D
  • Options
    rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is so laid back, sweet and funny and Craig Charles can act, he is great in the comedy story lines and can do serious really well too. When Cheryl left him, he was brilliant.

Such a shame that they dont seem to use him to full effect and have saddled him with a rather boring family, If they recast Mandy and Jenna it could work,

On the flip side I detest Carla Connor, her fog horn voice and her penchant for breaking up other people's relationships.

I also detest Sean Tully who is a major annoyance and seems to hang around everywhere like a bad smell. I don't know how he's lasted this long.

al last! my sentiments exactly. i have NEVER understood the carla-love on here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont worry,im sure your not the only one thats confused Help The Aged :D

I'm a ardent supporter of "Help the Aged". Well, I voted to legalize euthanasia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a ardent supporter of "Help the Aged". Well, I voted to legalize euthanasia.

well it is what jackson would have wanted :rolleyes::D:D:D
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This as well, although I must say. I love her voice. & since I'm on the subject of who I dislike: Brendan Brady from HO. I just didn't see this complex being that people keep/kept going on about. He was a right wrong 'un who from a mass of fans has been forgiven for all his past doings because he is part of a massive ship.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan Brady is the best character in any soap ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it is what jackson would have wanted :rolleyes::D:D:D

:D:D:D PMSL!!!!

And, apparently, that's how Rev. Jude Watson ended up in Emmerdale. I didn't watch it back then so I asked my mum and she said, "Ashley wouldn't bury that disabled lad because he's homophobic so they had to get a gay vicar in to do it." :(

I told her to stop watching it on fast-forward :rolleyes:
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron from Emmerdale - one of their best actors.
    He knew how to grip the viewers whenever he decided to tell Paddy he was gay - emotional stuff.

Dennis Rickman from Eastenders another great actor.
    Did I read somewhere he is in witness protection.
    I had thought Phil had shot him dead
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D PMSL!!!!

And, apparently, that's how Rev. Jude Watson ended up in Emmerdale. I didn't watch it back then so I asked my mum and she said, "Ashley wouldn't bury that disabled lad because he's homophobic so they had to get a gay vicar in to do it." :(

I told her to stop watching it on fast-forward :rolleyes:

i think it more most to do with how jackson died than that he was gay to why ashley wouldnt bury him - imagine if jude had never come into the show :eek::eek: