Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I agree with Lexi that the Oz and US trips were never on the cards but I think the last minute cancellation on 'doctors orders' is for maximum dramatic effect whereas in reality it's standard advice not to take long haul flights so late in pregnancy. In this article it's implied she 'feared for her life' because she was unable to breathe and yet she's still been able to tour round the country and presumably fly to Belfast doing book signings which surely even she wouldn't do in those circumstances http://www.nwonline.com.au/news/look-out-australia-its-going-to-be-epic.htm . I just hope she delivers soon because the attempts to hype up the story are getting more and more desperate and embarrassing.

Also if she was that bad on Friday 28th, she was also tweeting about Harvey chucking her perfume out, and then boring stuff about Big Brother later on - the next day she set off for Grimsby in her horse box so I'm sure she wasnt at death's door - beware the twitter trail katie as it will trip you up...!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am flabbergasted that she seems to know little about how her pregnancy is progressing and have a detailed birth plan in place.

She has suggested that she is unaware of when the baby will arrive (despite the fact that the green pregnancy notes every pregnant woman receives has it written at the top)

Every detail of every appointment is methodically listed in the book, including your blood pressure reading, the results of every blood, urine and foetal scan.

There will be a record of discussion about your birth plan and the risk category of a birth included at each review.

Issues such as travel are also included within the booklet too!

You also are asked to write a birth plan describing, where, how and what pain relief you want during the birth. This is reviewed by a midwife and if there is an increased risk of complications this is reviewed by a consultant. If you are considering a VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean) this will have clearly been noted and discussed in detail with her and noted in the birth plan.

If she is having a c section this will have also been noted and discussed.

Obviously you can plan a normal birth and have an emergency c section (from personal experience I know this to be true) and if you have a risk of shoulder dystopia and or polyhydremis you cant plan a water birth (from personal experience I know this too!)

But there must be a formal plan of her wishes in place by now!

If KP is suggesting that she is in the dark about her pregnancy and planned birth she should either read her green booklet or consider taking formal action for neglect of care.

Airlines do not allow women to fly in the late stages of pregnancy without a fit to fly certificate, if she is not fit to fly, she won't get a certificate, which I am sure she has been aware of for some time.

You also would have thought that as this is her 4th pregnancy she would be aware of the pregnancy procedures and how it works.

I can only speculate that the birth might be sooner than the end of August, and when many of us on the thread raised a few eyebrows about her planned trip to Oz, and her taking a flight, it was only the fact that she has been deceptive about her due date that meant that we couldn't be certain the twittering about the trip to Oz was nothing more that reckless stupidity or a blatant lie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Well I think he should as she's not giving him "*uck all" :D

Brilliant :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been pictures and they are new pictures, the first one is of her in her latest KP Equestrian range from 2013
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4856941/Katie-Price-Katie-Green-Harvey-drugs-disability-claim.html

And here is the second one, this one is recent because she looks older than she did when she was pregnant with Junior and she was blonde with Princess

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4995857/katie-price-in-the-sun-live-webchat.html

Here is where the journalist has seen the bump, scroll down to the bottom
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-bringing-up-harvey-2033795

Katie was told by the doctor not to fly there was no comment

One of your bump pics is taken from this photoshoot http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=Sequinhorseonraspberry from years ago, when she wasn't pregnant.
    There is only one there of a bump.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Also if she was that bad on Friday 28th, she was also tweeting about Harvey chucking her perfume out, and then boring stuff about Big Brother later on - the next day she set off for Grimsby in her horse box so I'm sure she wasnt at death's door - beware the twitter trail katie as it will trip you up...!

So, more like Get ready Grimsby, The Pricey is coming...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    So, more like Get ready Grimsby, The Pricey is coming...

Years ago there used to be a bus from Leeds to Grimsby with the slogan 'find out why its grim in Grimsby'

Well when KP arrives to sell her toilet water I think everyone will know lol...:eek:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Years ago there used to be a bus from Leeds to Grimsby with the slogan 'find out why its grim in Grimsby'

Well when KP arrives to sell her toilet water I think everyone will know lol...:eek:
    And they thought stinking of fish was bad.:D
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »

You are so naughty! :eek:

Not wrong though! :D:D:o
    Forum Member
    HollyC wrote: »
    You are so naughty! :eek:

Not wrong though! :D:D:o

Apologies to any Grimsby residents reading that .:o
    It was a gift I couldn't resist .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well... I could understand why the odour of fish entrails would be more attractive than smelling like KPs toilet water... sorry KPs kissable:D
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone had the 'privilege' of smelling this new perfume of hers yet? I can't wait to get off my rock in a few weeks time so that I can find somewhere that stocks it. For me, it has to be seen to be believed. It's been a while since I've seen a bottle look so tacky :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Has anyone had the 'privilege' of smelling this new perfume of hers yet? I can't wait to get off my rock in a few weeks time so that I can find somewhere that stocks it. For me, it has to be seen to be believed. It's been a while since I've seen a bottle look so tacky :D

No I think I would prefer the eau-de-grimsby with a giant pair of trout lips... oh wait...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »

Well I am not sure which section of Selfridges it will be in? Perhaps between the Dior and Chanel counters? :eek:

to be honest I would expect to find it on the perfume counter of Wilkinsons on offer in the next couple of weeks... and the 99p shop in time for Christmas :D

I wonder who I will get as a secret Santa at work this year? If its someone who annoys me I might blow the whole £5 budget on 5 bottles of the stuff..

tbh it might not seem that funny as there is one guy at work who gave a secret Santa present last year of car screen wash, wine gums and a car air freshener tree to my colleague... oh how we laughed....., still it was better than the five pack of lighters and three pens he bought as a secret Santa present the year before!:D
    Forum Member
    Well I am not sure which section of Selfridges it will be in? Perhaps between the Dior and Chanel counters? :eek:

to be honest I would expect to find it on the perfume counter of Wilkinsons on offer in the next couple of weeks... and the 99p shop in time for Christmas :D

I wonder who I will get as a secret Santa at work this year? If its someone who annoys me I might blow the whole £5 budget on 5 bottles of the stuff..

tbh it might not seem that funny as there is one guy at work who gave a secret Santa present last year of car screen wash, wine gums and a car air freshener tree to my colleague... oh how we laughed....., still it was better than the five pack of lighters and three pens he bought as a secret Santa present the year before!:D
    I dunno about the toilet water ,but someone posted elsewhere that her latest book is reduced in Waterstones in Kircaldy because it just isn't shifting.
    Respect to Kircaldy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno about the toilet water ,but someone posted elsewhere that her latest book is reduced in Waterstones in Kircaldy because it just isn't shifting.
    Respect to Kircaldy.

:D:D:D
    lol... its only been a couple of weeks too!

its less than half price at amazon and 256 in the bestsellers chart :eek:
    Forum Member
    lol... its only been a couple of weeks too!

its less than half price at amazon and 256 in the bestsellers chart :eek:
    OUCH ! Oh well,the ride ended a few years ago. She just forgot to get off ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many moons back on a similar thread, a very helpful publishing industry insider explained how the best-selling book list worked and that you dont actually need to shift an awful lot of books during release week to be No1 (i.e it's not like the music charts) . I'm afraid I cant remember any more detail than that - too many wines now - hopefully someone more knowledgable will come along and fill in the gap...?
    Forum Member
    Many moons back on a similar thread, a very helpful publishing industry insider explained how the best-selling book list worked and that you dont actually need to shift an awful lot of books during release week to be No1 (i.e it's not like the music charts) . I'm afraid I cant remember any more detail than that - too many wines now - hopefully someone more knowledgable will come along and fill in the gap...?

Most of these things can be rigged/manipulated in some way anyway loz.
    Strings get pulled etc. Personally I never look at the list,but 256 is probably generous for a trashy chick-lit offering. You get a better perspective from tweets with tweet pics of the queues or lack of at signings and from seeing the book price slashed within weeks of a launch.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Photo from last night explains why she was spotted at Worthing Fracture clinic on Monday. Industrial accident Kev?
    https://twitter.com/Easilocks/status/354875470757642242/photo/1
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Photo from last night explains why she was spotted at Worthing Fracture clinic on Monday. Industrial accident Kev?

a) What is wrong with her face?
    b) what the f**k is she wearing heels THAT high if she has been having back problems?
    c) if she is in such pain/ agony/ having trouble walking/ having So much trouble with this pregancy why isn't she resting?

answers on a postcard please. *Winners will be drawn out of a hat made from discarded KP hair extensions and will win a bottle of her new Eu de toilet. :D

*disclaimer - you won't win anything as I'm not that cruel to subject the lovely peeps on this thread to such scent horrors
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too many Skype w**** ;)..!!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KP's face looks swollen. She doesn't look like herself anymore! :eek:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a cross between danielle o'hara and janice dickinson,the old katie price face has gone forever.Look at kev,he's got the same stick thin bandy legs as her:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    a) What is wrong with her face?
    b) what the f**k is she wearing heels THAT high if she has been having back problems?
    c) if she is in such pain/ agony/ having trouble walking/ having So much trouble with this pregancy why isn't she resting?

answers on a postcard please. *Winners will be drawn out of a hat made from discarded KP hair extensions and will win a bottle of her new Eu de toilet. :D

*disclaimer - you won't win anything as I'm not that cruel to subject the lovely peeps on this thread to such scent horrors
    Lol it is hot outside her face is melting :D
    Lol naughty Kevin :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently 'there are reasons' why the bump is so big.

"once I've had the babies...or baby" she hastily corrects.

An accidental slip or a deliberate BS hype in an attempt to set tongues wagging?

And how hysterical is her over-the top gurning in an attempt to look sultry... <insert cringe smiley>

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/video/v2525737389001/katie-price-having-more-than-one-baby.html