New XF and XTRA presenters?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are talking about ITV here.

If there are new presenters next year, Christine Bleakley WILL without doubt be hosting the main show.

Xtra Factor would be Stacey Solomon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Xtra is sombody unexpected - I mean who would ever have picked Konnie for the job this time last year? (Actually that didn't work out quite so well so maybe they'll go for the obvious!)
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline Flack for Xtra Factor and Holly Willoughby for the main show.
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Super Frog wrote: »
    We are talking about ITV here.

If there are new presenters next year, Christine Bleakley WILL without doubt be hosting the main show.

Xtra Factor would be Stacey Solomon.

I'm a huuge an of Stacey, but oh my god, she would be a total disaster. I just cringed every time it crossed over to her in the hometown on the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the main show well Ant and Dec would not do it which is a shame as would love them to, so in their fine shoes I elect Sam and Mark!

For Xtra factor stick that job over to Dermot for me.

GG

I agree, Sam and Mark would be great and Caroline Flack for Xtra!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I want Stephen Mulhern to do X Factor and Matt Edmondson for Xtra Factor!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaun & Bez for the main show (the audition shows would be priceless)

Charlie Brooker for the Xtra show.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaun & Bez for the main show (the audition shows would be priceless)

Charlie Brooker for the Xtra show.

Charlie Brooker is my dream judge. He'd be wasted as a presenter, though. I don't want him to reign in his anger!
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly won't do it, she wanted the daytime shows and is having another baby, I thought Fearne Cotton did the best job. Jeff Brazier would be a good one, I would not want to see Davina McCall, can't stand the woman, Ben was good as well. I just hope they don't get another Blue Peter type presenter. Ant and Dec would be great but it clashes with I'm a Celebrity schedule.
  • Options
    mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot is doing quite well but if he did need to be replaced, i'd love to see Ant and Dec do it (but i don't think they ever would).

In terms of Xtra Factor, I'd pay good money to watch Simon Amstel do it. Watching some of his popworld interviews a while back and the guy is perfect for that tongue-in-cheek type of role. They'd never let him though, it could be very dangerous letting him loose on Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell!?!!!
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm looking for a new job, and I did tell ITV2's twitter I'd be interested, but they hired Konnie instead :eek:, I'm still available ITV2 :D!
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could imagine her announcing the results :D:D:D:D:D

Ha ha She would be hilarious, there would be no tension just "Bottom of the viewers vote and leaving X Factor tonight is...(3 ms gap) aw, what a shame it's Dave, I'm gutted for ya"
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zezi Ifore for ITV1
    And Xtra Factor too.
    Lets have her on F Factor as well.
    She can do all three no problem, she has genuine raw presenting talent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    I reckon Caroline Flack would be a great shout for Xtra Fator, or Kate Walsh. I think Sam and Mark would be great on that show too, but I don't think they're quite right for the main show, as much as I do like them. I think they've got that childish quirkiness that is more suited to the ITV2 show, could see them having great banter with the judges and contestants, although who knows if TPTB would be willing to hire more than one presenter.

Main show wise I hope they don't hire Christine Bleakely, just can't see her doing this kind of show, not yet anyway. I doubt Ant & Dec would do it regardless of whether or not it clashed with I'm a Celeb. They've done this exact type of show before with Pop Idol and somehow I get the feeling they wouldn't want to step into someone else's shoes, they'd rather be the originals behind a show if you know what I mean!

Vernon Kay could be good I reckon, provided he doesn't sign up for the next Strictly. Or maybe Kat Deeley? Although really I just hope we don't lose Dermot!
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved both Ben and Holly on Xtra and the contestants featured a lot more too:cool:

Konni had too many gaffes (even semi final week she said something like 'Is this night the stuff dreams are made of?' to Cher - just after Cher had been voted off:o

So in a way I hope they have someone else next year. Someone suggested Stacey, but sometimes she talks quickly and I can't always catch what she's saying:o

Ideally I'd like Ben Shepherd to come back:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't rule out Michelle Keegan from the Xtra Factor possibilities for sure, she was the only one that held it together well during the hometown interviews!

In my ideal world, I'd definitely go for Dermot and Matt E as the X and Xtra Factor presenters respectively, but they may want to keep having a male/female team. Have to say, as much as I love Stacey, I don't think she'd be right for the job at all, could be a total train wreck!

In a strange way, I want Konnie to stay :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey would be amazing. I could imagine Stacey talking to the contestants for like 3 minutes with one time catching breath and then when the contestant talks she's eating pizza in between and talks on. Amazing idea. Love it.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Ha ha She would be hilarious, there would be no tension just "Bottom of the viewers vote and leaving X Factor tonight is...(3 ms gap) aw, what a shame it's Dave, I'm gutted for ya"

Simon is saying all the crap that he does in the sing off and taking like 5 mins so she chucks the microphone in his eye
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Zezi Ifore for ITV1
    And Xtra Factor too.
    Lets have her on F Factor as well.
    She can do all three no problem, she has genuine raw presenting talent.

haha! She was definately erm unique at presenting!

I would love Dermot to stay and do the main show because I fear Christine Bleakley would take his slot :(
    Would love Holly to come back, but if it has to be a different presenter would like to see George Lamb get the job he was good on bblb
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrellis33 wrote: »
    Dermot is doing quite well but if he did need to be replaced, i'd love to see Ant and Dec do it (but i don't think they ever would).

In terms of Xtra Factor, I'd pay good money to watch Simon Amstel do it. Watching some of his popworld interviews a while back and the guy is perfect for that tongue-in-cheek type of role. They'd never let him though, it could be very dangerous letting him loose on Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell!?!!!
    I would love for him to do it but they probably wouldn't even consider him because no will he tow the line and he wouuld be too cutting for the judges to handle. Please don't let Davina anywhere near either show.