Options

The Biggest Loser UK ITV 9pm Tues

Comments

• Options
    Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    Im still confused as to why Sarah never pulls off much loss as she does seem to be getting fitter and fitter.

Probably has something to do with the fact she only puts in the effort when she has a chance of immunity, but then when it comes down to working hard in the gym, she can never be bothered and by the looks of things she is still eating junk food.

As you may have guessed I can't stand the evil cow.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raven123 wrote: »

As you may have guessed I can't stand the evil cow.

I don't dislike any of them.

Mainly because I am not interested in them as people. I am just curious how much weight they each lose.

So they're just A, B, C, D, etc...to me. :)
  • Options
    MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get ready to say goodbye to Sarah, all against all this week from what I remember? Which means its time to gang up on her. Poor girl, works the hardest, yet gets picked on so much. Kevin, Jesse, and Gerard are all vile people, personality wise and looks .

EDIT: Wow, Kevin is a horrible, horrible man. The way he's treated his niece, its disgusting.
  • Options
    KiskinKiskin Posts: 6,280
    Forum Member
    I'm gonna hate the end of this show if Sarah goes as the others are all pretty vile!

And yes, Kevin is such an idiot :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiskin wrote: »
    I'm gonna hate the end of this show if Sarah goes as the others are all pretty vile!

And yes, Kevin is such an idiot :mad:

I know right, I'd love to have Sarah, Amy and the green girl as the final 3, if the other 3 get there, I'm not watching this series until the next one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yeh I'd settle for paula to win if sarah goes. She's the only one who has any ounce of niceness
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh, they all look so gorgeous! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is lovely, I'm glad their confidences have shot up :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    They all looked really good, I liked Sarah's, Gerard's and Kevin's transformations the most. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg - Gerard has lost loads of weight! Didn't realise it was that much.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh-oh, back to reality. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gold_Fish wrote: »
    Omg - Gerard has lost loads of weight! Didn't realise it was that much.

He has. I feel a bit bad now :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah! Wicked! Good for her! WOOHOO Sarah!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes go Sarah!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Kevin's last, let's hope its him who' lost 2 pounds, although pretty unlikely since he's the biggest.

Next weeks the final? Oh hell yeah X2. Sarah made it to the end!!! Woohoo!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Getting a bit annoyed with the whole 'Sarah's the biggest threat, if Amy had voted her off last week, she wouldn't be' thing now..
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When's the final? I know the next episode is the final but it's not on next week (Brit Awards) and apparently not on the week after that! So possibly our next episode will be on 6th March :(
    Really hate Kevin, he's awful to his niece:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure when it's on, will have to check up on that.

And blimey Gerard is gone. Not a particularly likeable guy for the most part when with the little gang but he has lost a noticeable amount of weight. I'm sure that will continue. Sarah or Amy (or Paula) to win!
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Gerard looks so much slimmer with that hair cut.
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, just as I was warming to Gerard, he's a good lad :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Gerard. He looks great already. Can't wait to see him at the final!

Realllllly gone off Kevin. What a piece of work!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's fascinating to read the comments and pretty impressive that ITV's manipulation of Sarah has worked a treat, 4 weeks of camera hogging, crying and winning immunity in the challenges has won people over.

Just goes to show what kind of people, Britain admires.

It's easy to forget that Sarah was on The Hotel Inspector, put on loads of weight just to appear on the biggest loser in order to win 25k for her parents, has been the centre of attention throughout the series and has had the most screen time. Never bothers in the gym or in training sessions, only tries hard when immunity is the prize and manipulated those around her in order to stay on the show.

I have heard from many people who know her and have been on the show, that she is exactly what I said she is.

This show has been rigged from start to finish.

I fully expect her to be on BB this year.
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Raven123 wrote: »
    It's fascinating to read the comments and pretty impressive that ITV's manipulation of Sarah has worked a treat, 4 weeks of camera hogging, crying and winning immunity in the challenges has won people over.

Just goes to show what kind of people, Britain admires.

It's easy to forget that Sarah was on The Hotel Inspector, put on loads of weight just to appear on the biggest loser in order to win 25k for her parents, has been the centre of attention throughout the series and has had the most screen time. Never bothers in the gym or in training sessions, only tries hard when immunity is the prize and manipulated those around her in order to stay on the show.

I have heard from many people who know her and have been on the show, that she is exactly what I said she is.

This show has been rigged from start to finish.

I fully expect her to be on BB this year.

Can you supply links for all those accusations please?

Well, I thought the makeovers were dire....hair ok, clothes....omg. Why put all the girls in short skirts? I thought Jessie was going to fall as she hobbled over to her boyfriend in those high heels.

Surely the final isn't the next program? They said that 2 people will be going, leaving 3 to be a winner. Don't they all go away for a few weeks at home and continue the weight loss before weighing in at the final? That's what they do in USBL.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate it when they grovell to be saved. :mad:

Have some dignity please !!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you supply links for all those accusations please?

Surely the final isn't the next program? They said that 2 people will be going, leaving 3 to be a winner. Don't they all go away for a few weeks at home and continue the weight loss before weighing in at the final? That's what they do in USBL.

Yes that is what they do, next show isn't on for a few weeks.

No I can not supply you links as what I've heard is private and I don't want to get anyone in trouble. She was on the Hotel Inspector last year. Sarah's a grade A manipulator, fortunately quite a few people have seen through her lies