Crazy Road Rage Incident In London

2»

Comments

• Options
    bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    BOS5IN? More like TOS5IN.

Attempted murder is the least of his worries;

..... the rozzers will probably do him for illegal ‘spacing’ on his number plate;....obviously a career criminal.
  • Options
    RobinOfLoxleyRobinOfLoxley Posts: 27,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are not even in a heatwave. So glad I don't live in London any more.
  • Options
    Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Much clearer than the video I see, they both look like idiots, but the bossin one is just a total prick. All the flash cars, its all show.

Let them get on with it, I don't know why people get involved.
  • Options
    zonazona Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    donovan5 wrote: »
    The black guy really should keep his shirt on,he hasn't got the body for jumping about shirtless.
    BOS51N. must be a lunatic,he's lucky he wasn't dragged out and done over,and with his kid in the car as well.:(

I don't think he was black - looked Asian to me
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Looking at the video again, at the start you can see the terrified little girl hanging onto BOS5IN for dear life, while he's having door battles with the other idiot.
  • Options
    OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm utter cretins
  • Options
    floogfloog Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does everyone in London drive a **** car?
  • Options
    Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    floog wrote: »

Not at all. Its quicker to use public transport most of the time.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pathetic idiots. And acting like deranged barbarians with children involved. Shameful.

The driver of the white BMW should be in jail.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True. Moronic drama queens, the lot of them.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new thing these days is people getting their cars vinyl wrapped different colours. It's not classed as a respray so does not require you to change the colour on the log book.
    Why would anyone vinyl wrap a car in white! :confused:
  • Options
    sky0000547sky0000547 Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    floog wrote: »

Such a coincidence ***** drive **** cars.
  • Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So was this really an accident? Something of a guess, but if they did already know each other (as seems to be the case) the black car saw the white car approaching and deliberately pulled out in front of it - any other situation would either involve not pulling out at the wrong time or some shouting from the driver of the white car would would surely have had right of way.
    Though it happened at the back end of a bus stop so maybe there was a bus being avoided and it was a real accident but compounded by one or more people acting like a complete arse*.

I don't think it's coincidence that two 'interesting' plates on two fancy cars just happened to collide.
    I'd like to know what was going through that guy's mind when he took the girl away from what I assume was her mother.
    And I'm not sure if that was a deliberate attempt to run someone over or an inability to make the car move off at an appropriately low speed.

Either way I do think there's quite a lot of extra context here! Then again we could be reading far too much into it.

* I include the person shouting "whustaah" here because you can help a situation or you can get TF out of the way and there's no light in the place where that camera's about to go
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody soldiers.
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can tell the level of intelligence by the stupid "Personalized" NPs.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Some sort of territorial drug war between the pair of morons, I reckon.
  • Options
    darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roddydogs wrote: »
    You can tell the level of intelligence by the stupid "Personalized" NPs.

I still laugh when I read of those types (low life scum) referring to police as 'the feds'. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darkisland wrote: »
    I still laugh when I read of those types (low life scum) referring to police as 'the feds'. :D
    Oi! Not low life scum here! :mad:

I and at least a couple of people I know use the expression as a generic 'law enforcement related people, uniformed or uninformed or otherwise, or possibly someone related to or pretending to be part of the security services, not necessarily limited to UK-based personnel but really the point of making the remark containing this phrase is to question the necessity of what you are doing or are about to do rather than to seriously suggest any actual federal involvement' turn of phrase and as such is it in fact a remarkably compact, highly nuanced and expressive turn of phrase which sufficiently communicates a significant quantity of contextual information in addition to a reasonable degree of explanation as to the opinion of the user of those words.

I hope that helps :p
  • Options
    steviexsteviex Posts: 132,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a bunch of arsewipes! :D
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    What the crap was that all about? And what a bunch of morons.

It looks like it was from a bad film.

God knows. Seemed like a bunch of dick waving to me. Hope the insurance companies refuse to pay up on any of that. More importantly, if you have a prang on a major central London street, don't just get out and have a conversation about it, move your f***ing vehicles out of the middle of the goddamn road first, dickwads! >:(
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hahahaha. First time i've heard a brit yelling worldstar I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahahaha. First time i've heard a brit yelling worldstar I think.
    And up until this point I had thought it was a mis-hearing but now I've looked it up and apparently it really does mean something by way of announcing the high probability of an altercation amongst some of the commoner people that one might have the misfortune to encounter if one is temporarily between places that matter.