Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I wonder if there is anything in that comment by Chas about going to a gay bar? Seeing as we know it appears she is at Bar West with Aaron in an upcoming ep? Perhaps Aaron takes her out cus she's mad with Debbie?:confused: It just seems a coincidence for her to say that.

Also i'm fuming they didn't take the opportunity to show Aaron babysitting >:(:p
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    I bet Aaron texts Robert tomorrow to tell him about Donny. I know he wants to help him but it makes him look like he'll let Robert treat him as bad as he wants
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "you can't leave the kids with my Aaron" ..... Way to show some faith in your own son again there Chas. Debbie already asked Andy as well because she didn't trust him either.

Aaron has a lousy family.

Robert really dislikes Donny nothing to do with jealousy tonight he just doesn't like him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet that Robert doesn't even apologise to Aaron in tomorrow's ep, but Aaron is still willing to help him. Also, I'm gutted we didn't get Aaron babysitting, how cute would that have been! :blush:
  • tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    I'd love to read that fanfic! Someone has to write one! :D

Mine is going to have Robron babysitting adventures before they have a baby themselves. Might be a while before I get to that part though.
    :p
  • RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the Bar West stuff with Chas/Aaron isn't that far away now after Chas' mention tonight?

The Robron scene obviously tomorrow after Aaron overheard Donny tonight.

And somebody has already posted next week's Soaplife stuff on Robron on Twitter, but can't read the writing.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "you can't leave the kids with my Aaron" ..... Way to show some faith in your own son again there Chas. Debbie already asked Andy as well because she didn't trust him either.

Aaron has a lousy family.

Robert really dislikes Donny nothing to do with jealousy tonight he just doesn't like him.

Well considering Aaron's hobbling about on crutches - he's hardly the best choice to be looking after 2 kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We got to see Robert eating breakfast! Just a shame his little grease monkey wasn't alongside him...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I wonder if there is anything in that comment by Chas about going to a gay bar? Seeing as we know it appears she is at Bar West with Aaron in an upcoming ep? Perhaps Aaron takes her out cus she's mad with Debbie?:confused: It just seems a coincidence for her to say that.

Also i'm fuming they didn't take the opportunity to show Aaron babysitting >:(:p

I agree, I think Aaron will try and cheer her up by taking her to Bar West.
    Forum Member
    I think maybe we will see that Bar West stuff tomorrow now.
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly laughed at the pathetic acting in the last scene!!

I don't think Louise Marwood will ever be up for an award sorry!!!

I had the feels we were getting a scene when Robert was awol when the bird was discovered but we will be sure to get them tomorrow at the scrap yard!!

I love the idea that Aaron would babysit Jack and Sarah and Uncle Robert would visit this has to be done!!
  • americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    They also mentioned Robert's birthday
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with Debbie asking Andy since he is their dad and also Aaron isn't fully fit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly laughed at the pathetic acting in the last scene!!

I don't think Louise Marwood will ever be up for an award sorry!!!

I had the feels we were getting a scene when Robert was awol when the bird was discovered but we will be sure to get them tomorrow at the scrap yard!!

I love the idea that Aaron would babysit Jack and Sarah and Uncle Robert would visit this has to be done!!

Love this idea :p
    Forum Member
    Aaron is quite good with kids, well really he's only had experience with babies and toddlers but he was really cute with them. I'd have like to see him babysit, i know Debbies kids are a bit older but still would have liked to see it, i think he could have been good with them.
    Forum Member
    Robronic wrote: »
    I'm guessing the Bar West stuff with Chas/Aaron isn't that far away now after Chas' mention tonight?

The Robron scene obviously tomorrow after Aaron overheard Donny tonight.

And somebody has already posted next week's Soaplife stuff on Robron on Twitter, but can't read the writing.

Would you be able to post the link?:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably absolutely nothing, but interesting Lawrence mentioned Harrogate after Robert's mysterious trip there last week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you be able to post the link?:)

It's on @MrABowles13 Twitter. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well considering Aaron's hobbling about on crutches - he's hardly the best choice to be looking after 2 kids.

That is a fair point.
    They also mentioned Robert's birthday

A Rolex for his birthday no less cheapest is about 3k.
    Lmack wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Debbie asking Andy since he is their dad and also Aaron isn't fully fit

Also true and Andy rarely has them so it's about time I suppose :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Chrissie can't do crying can she?

I really want to see Robert crying (preferably happy tears as he declares to his grease monkey that you've got me.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well true but I think Andy can be excused given what he had been through-he has been a good dad since the start :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh that Sun story has spread elsewhere now, it's on the mirror and metro all rehashing the same stuff.
  • americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    I’m kinda finding Robron boring lately, or just Emmerdale in general. Robert pays Aaron dust, Aaron dumps him, Robert apologizes, they get back together. Rinse a repeat and since apparently the affair won't be revealed this summer, I know that they are going to recycle the same storyline just to keep us watching. The writing is all over the place too.

1. Robert’s I love you - No build up, no proof, the fact that he is all but climbing up Chrissie’s butt. His complete disregard for Aaron currently is portraying the opposite of love.

2. Aaron’s accident - Massive build up but it fell flat, they made a big deal out of it only to gloss over it completely. Not to mention they used it to eradicate a self harm story, when in actuality Aaron would just find another way to do it.

3. Chas - I love her but she’s a ****ing hypocrite, she doesn’t want Aaron’s input on her relationship but she can’t keep her ****ing nose out of his.

4. Chrissie and the Whites - I can’t even pretend to find the moderately tolerable, its like they’re trying to make us sympathize with Lachlan and Chrisse, when all they’re are doing is validating him and not actually trying to prevent him from doing this again. They think he has already paid for his crime.
  • evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron is quite good with kids, well really he's only had experience with babies and toddlers but he was really cute with them. I'd have like to see him babysit, i know Debbies kids are a bit older but still would have liked to see it, i think he could have been good with them.

I have started re-watching right from the beginning of when Danny took over the role. There were some classic scenes with Belle when she was much younger and they were quite often like a double act when they were together, she had some brilliant one liners at the time with Aaron.
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Robronic wrote: »
    It's on @MrABowles13 Twitter. :)

Thought his pic was one of Robert
This discussion has been closed.