• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she minds, she needs the job.

She is a multi millionaire...why would she need the job :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not utter crap...veiwing figures are higher than last year..and she was trending positively on twitter

Oh come off it! How can you say she was trending positively?
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of her 'finest' moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L8d4ExlwsA

"He's full of crap and he's an average singer" :D I think Sharon's awful but I did like that.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is a disgusting vile wart hog of a woman who is an utter liar . She's craves attention, and her daughter Kelly is as bad. Ozzy is just a drop kick idiot.

Aimee is prob the most normal Osbourne, and I have a lot of respect for her as she opted out of the osbourne show as she didn't want to be part of the immature madness.

Jack used to be as bad, but I have respect for him now as he cleaned up his act and is now a dedicated father.

How is she a liar?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is she a liar?

IIRC she lied about Aimee having breast cancer. She had a benign cyst but Osbourne stated as fact that she had cancer, when in fact she didn't.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IIRC she lied about Aimee having breast cancer. She had a benign cyst but Osbourne stated as fact that she had cancer, when in fact she didn't.

OMG classic münchausen syndrome
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why Sharon Osborne is a hag. Laughing at genital mutilation. You go girl! :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muuFygvXPAM

How anyone can like this woman is beyond me.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    This is why Sharon Osborne is a hag. Laughing at genital mutilation. You go girl! :mad:

Ozzy does :D
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Still hate her cos over Danni? Oh ok. Old histories... Nice to see her back on X-Factor, would watch it tonight.

not just Danii though .....saying god hit Susan Boyle with the ugly stick when she was born and cackling like a witch whilst saying it on national radio in the US says everything about this nasty vile woman...you thinks its funny or clever to send your own faeces in the post to people you don't like .
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    Didn't she lay into someone for having an affair but stole Ozzie from someone committing adultery in the process?

PJ

she did indeed lay into Rebecca loos on a charity TV show for allegedly having an affair with her great friend Mr Beckham and blamed ms Loos for the affair with a married man ,conveniently forgetting that she played the Rebecca part when she snared the already married Ozzy.
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Ozzy does :D

He lost his marbles so has an excuse :D
    Forum Member

to feed her insatiable ego to be famous :)
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she was right about susan boyle so dont see why that should be held against her.
    Forum Member
    marc822 wrote: »
    But she was right about susan boyle so dont see why that should be held against her.

Would you care to explain what you mean , what was she right about ?
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marc822 wrote: »

Why is what Susan Boyle looked like even up for discussion?
    Sharon is a woman who has access to the best clothes, best skin care and plastic surgery, Susan Boyle had cared for her mother and lived on a Scottish Council estate, she was laughing at someone that was poor and had other things to worry about, than what clothes to wear.
    I hold it against her because she is rude and loves attention, so she mouths off. She needs the job on The X Factor not for money but for her massive ego and so she can patronised people.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not utter crap...veiwing figures are higher than last year..and she was trending positively on twitter

There isn't much competition, Strictly isn't back yet
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most of its on paper.. They had to sell one of their much loved homes to pay back taxes.
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    munta wrote: »

Oh wow. Words really fail me there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    she has a really cruel streak in her, she can dish it but can't take it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she minds, she needs the job.

Sharon's got millions upon MILLIONS. She does not need this job whatsoever. She probably only took it because she's bored and happy to have a laugh again with her sidekick Louis.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her, she's no Angel, but then who is. Compared to some of the celebs, that have been plastered all over the papers recently, she's a saint!!

It was a good weekend for XF, she brought the fun back into it. Who knows what will happen when SCD starts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so OTT. She acts like Snow White's stepmother.
    I remember when she tried to show Vic Reeves up at the Brit Awards.
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Sharon is a disgusting vile wart hog of a woman who is an utter liar . She's craves attention, and her daughter Kelly is as bad. Ozzy is just a drop kick idiot.

Aimee is prob the most normal Osbourne, and I have a lot of respect for her as she opted out of the osbourne show as she didn't want to be part of the immature madness.

Jack used to be as bad, but I have respect for him now as he cleaned up his act and is now a dedicated father.

agree with this 1,000,000,000 %
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of her 'finest' moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L8d4ExlwsA
    She won that for him.. I had never voted before but did that night. So did everyone I knew was bizarre really and maybe a set up for the public to vote for him.
    I'm late to the game and only read the first page so excuse me if this point is stale but first off, Sharon didn't win it for Steve that night. Apparantely he had won all the voting till that stage so probably would've won it anyways.

Secondly, she wasn't wrong about him. I used to buy into the poor me, hard done by stories he put about the press until I had dealings with him on DS - a more spiteful and vindictive man I have never come across (the way he has behaved on twitter is also deplorable but that's a thread for another day) and in this I cannot fault Sharon. She saw through him and called him out on it, in the first year of X-Factor when Simon was still finding his feet as super producer and didn't have full control of his judges. Now the judges are a lot more careful about what they say about the contestants and while some judges have put their foot in it, none have been so open in their negative critique of contestants.

I guess the judges can't win though. If they are too "nicey nicey" they are seen as puppets of the producers but if they are too critical they are seen as mean, which turns the public against them. The judges have learned that the image they project to the public can earn them a lot of money and most play up on this.

There is a fine line between being funny/mean and Sharon has walked that line for years. She can be either and I think the reason Simon brought her back on the X-Factor was because she is the only person famous enough to not give a sh!t if people like her or not. With him not there anymore he needs someone to cause controversy. Louis is set in his role as the loveable dogsbody, Nicole plays the part of the beautiful voice of reason and Gary was meant to be the caustic head judge (in his first year he had a mug that said "head judge" and apparently Louis contested it :rolleyes:) but he simply lacks the natural charsima and authority of Simon.

I don't think the X-Factor will ever reach the heights of Simon and Cheryl, when Simon was naturally head judge but it will be interesting to see what Sharon adds to the panel. The show has been running for years and it could simply be a case of the audience getting tired of the format, no matter what judge they bring in (I know I never used to miss an episode but now I'm lucky if I remem ber it's on :o).
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is indeed vile.
    I like Kelly though...I think she has really grown over the years into a mature, articulate lady.
    She doesn't possess the cruel streak that her mother has.