Options

Giving up on The Oaks - Spoilers - Goodbyes from me.

NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello lovelies,

So I am officially giving up on Oaks (Or whats left of it)... What with Maxine being arrested again tonight (*Eye Twitch*) I've decided enough is enough.

I've had a brilliant time chatting with you regs and everyone else of course. I would ask a favour though... If the latest Esther story gets decent then please give me a PM with an update.

Cheers all,

x

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not blame you at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Do not blame you at all.

The thing I'll miss most is chatting with you lot! You've been the best part of a rubbish year or so haha :)
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing I'll miss most is chatting with you lot! You've been the best part of a rubbish year or so haha :)

I don't chat much on the Hollyoaks threads anymore it makes me sad to see the state it is, have you seen his new interview, the bloke is full of himself, he don't give a shit about that show it clear and obvious.
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Don't watch hollyoaks much but what's happened?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I'm giving up on the show aswell once Mercedes leaves. Maybe once the show has a new producer who can produce good quality storylines, cast better actors/actresses and not just bring people in to kill them off a month later, then I'll consider tuning in again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't chat much on the Hollyoaks threads anymore it makes me sad to see the state it is, have you seen his new interview, the bloke is full of himself, he don't give a shit about that show it clear and obvious.

Sort of sealed it for me... He lives in the world of Twitter and thats clearly it.

I wonder if he even sees the complete difference between the show he once saved many moons ago to the show hes now ruined? Shocking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    I'm giving up on the show aswell once Mercedes leaves. Maybe once the show has a new producer who can produce good quality storylines, cast better actors/actresses and not just bring people in to kill them off a month later, then I'll consider tuning in again.

Damn right Ramo! *High Fives*
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll let you know via Facebook! I was so annoyed that Maxine got arrested again but I just yawned & rolleyed. I knew it was going to happen the moment Patrick stumbled in drunk.

I feel sorry for the actors but at least Nikki Sanderson & Jeremy Sheffield play the parts well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member

1. Maxine has been arrested again after being tricked by Patrick.

2. Sonny and Carmel died in the train crash that took place this week.

3. Dodger was told by Sienna and Patrick that he is Nico's father.

4. Mercedes told Grace that Freddie killed her father.

Plenty more other stuff have happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Train Crash,
    Carmel Died,
    The McQueens have turned their backs on Mercedes & it is rumoured she is going to be killed by :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »
    I'll let you know via Facebook! I was so annoyed that Maxine got arrested again but I just yawned & rolleyed. I knew it was going to happen the moment Patrick stumbled in drunk.

I feel sorry for the actors but at least Nikki Sanderson & Jeremy Sheffield play the parts well.

Cheers atts! <3

Brilliant actors but the same old recycled plots.... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers atts! <3

Brilliant actors but the same old recycled plots.... :(

Hence why I don't take it seriously, never have done :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Hence why I don't take it seriously, never have done :o

Remember the good old days though?

1 - Hannah and her battle with weight

2 - Newt and his Schizophrenia

3 - George and his Homeless storyline.

Better times! x
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Watch EastEnders! Cooler than Hollyoaks without being as fusty as Coronation Street.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Neo please don't leave DS your a great poster and always enjoy talking with you.:)

Sorry your being put off hollyoaks still hope you have a great day and enjoy your other favourite shows. Any movies you like I be happy to recomend check out Gone Girl. Anything on Esther I'll look out for and post to you.

Neo I have a few Esther storys I hope you enjoy and post to you in a day or two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Neo please don't leave DS your a great poster and always enjoy talking with you.:)

Sorry your being put off hollyoaks still hope you have a great day and enjoy your other favourite shows. Any movies you like I be happy to recomend check out Gone Girl. Anything on Esther I'll look out for and post to you.

Neo I have a few Esther storys I hope you enjoy and post to you in a day or two.

Sky, I'll stay on DS but just not on a Hollyoaks subject anymore but I'd love to read your Esther stories? PM me them and I'll show you mine.

You take care :) x
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Sky, I'll stay on DS but just not on a Hollyoaks subject anymore but I'd love to read your Esther stories? PM me them and I'll show you mine.

You take care :) x

Look foward to hearing your ideas Neo, just sent one of my Esther storys to you and hope you enjoy it. The first Esther story I sent is long please take your time reading it and reply back when your ready. Theres two more I'll send later. Have a nice weekend Neo.:)
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks really is abysmal but do we really need a thread announcing that you've stopped watching? :confused:

I doubt many people care if you watch or not.
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once Mercedes, I'll gladly join you. I am nearly done too.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Can't blame you. I watch it now in a constant state of wondering what shit they're going to come up with next and rolling my eyes when that question is answered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Hollyoaks really is abysmal but do we really need a thread announcing that you've stopped watching? :confused:

I doubt many people care if you watch or not.

Well I do apologise Mr Forum Police.

I wanted to make it to say goodbye to some of the people I've chatted with on here thats all.

Apologies Cap'n. :)
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will probably carry on watching as at one point it was my favourite ever show. But it's going to get even worse if people from DS stop watching definitely the best part of the show at the moment.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I do apologise Mr Forum Police.

I wanted to make it to say goodbye to some of the people I've chatted with on here thats all.

Apologies Cap'n. :)

The old "forum police" line.

Just pointing out it's a bit self involved to make a thread about yourself when no one cares.

Most would use PM's to say "goodbye". Not that you'll be going anywhere. ;-)
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching a while ago.:(
    HO has always been a bit OTT, :( but it's gone too far with it now!
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member

Oh?What kind of things does he say?