Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Actually I didn't have any problems with you until danny and fanfromholland threw the f-word around. Not cool. Peace!
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I really thought you were one of the only few decent DS posters, but I came to realize that you are nothing more than a kiss-ass. So your opinions really don't matter and mine don't matter to you. So zip it. :)

If you got something to say, adress me

Right now I have every right to react

The fact that you never adress anything I say says enough about your points being so invalid
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    who are you replying to LALALALALA? you have like 3 people dragging you.

The funniest thing is, if their username is based on Oh La La, the lyrics are wrong. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually I didn't have any problems with you until danny and fanfromholland threw the f-word around. Not cool. Peace!

1. I never was decent, never said so and never wil be I dunno where that deluded idea came from
    2. I had a problem with you for a long time already

Bye!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    who are you replying to LALALALALA? you have like 3 people dragging you.

That was for all 3 of you. :D
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Lmao just went on Ayeesha's twitter ...
    @Ayeesha_501

*Un lol RT @alexandramusic: Hmmm who to follow???

I still she's still trying to get AB to unfollow me loool MESSSS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lmao just went on Ayeesha's twitter ...

She's bitter. She knows we're right and wished she'd be able to come up with our ideas and thoughts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That was for all 3 of you. :D

Ok, well i'm not bothered about what's been said... I argue for jokes tbf, it's all banter.

but calling her a drag queen when she actually looked flaw free wasn't needed tbf but everyone is entitled to their own opinions I guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok, well i'm not bothered about what's been said... I argue for jokes tbf, it's all banter.

but calling her a drag queen when she actually looked flaw free wasn't needed tbf but everyone is entitled to their own opinions I guess.

Well I apologize if it came across as rude or whatever. Alex could give two ****s about what we think of her anyways. So....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao just went on Ayeesha's twitter ..

What's her problem? Tweam has become like every other AB fan and rightly so, she needs to park herself down in an easy access bay because her argument is totally irrelevant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I apologize if it came across as rude or whatever. Alex could give two ****s about what we think of her anyways. So....

You just insulted everyone and his neighbour in your idiotic rant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you now we can all go back to normal. I will forget this tbh because talking as fans of Alex is more important. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Errrrr.... whats happening?

Why would someone want ab to unfollow them... You should be lucky....

http://p.twimg.com/Ay1aNIWCAAAQ8Yc.jpg:large
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z2jowpSm1qd6ul7o1_400.gif

Well, I think the fanbase has been divided for some time now. There's us who want new music but want Alex to be a massive success with it and then there's Tweam who don't necessarily care whether the music flops or not they just want new music.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Different wrote: »
    Errrrr.... whats happening?

Why would someone want ab to unfollow them... You should be lucky....

http://p.twimg.com/Ay1aNIWCAAAQ8Yc.jpg:large

It's someone else trying to get AB to unfollow us
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    It's someone else trying to get AB to unfollow us

Ohhhhhh.... that kinda makes more sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alex is back from US already
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is back from US already

I think she still recorded at some point during the daytime. David tweeted her about a fun but productive trip! but then again he talks a load of rubbish a lot of the time. Sorry David.
  • Options
    djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF's happening?????

What's everyone fighting about again? :(:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she still recorded at some point during the daytime. David tweeted her about a fun but productive trip! but then again he talks a load of rubbish a lot of the time. Sorry David.

Lmao. :D Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. I guess all we do know is that she's not going to tell us much tbh.

As long as there is a new single by summer I guess I can wait.
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    djc_22 wrote: »
    WTF's happening?????

What's everyone fighting about again? :(:sleep:

BS. It matters not. She's fit and is singing still. All we need is music.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPGSJidoyMU <<< rico love interview on the breakfast club.

He's actually a superstar producer. Like stuff I didn't know he wrote or produced he did

And he's friends with all these amazing writers and producers he mentioned in the interview.

I wish he mentioned Alex when discussing who he's working with now/next. :(

Anyway it's good Alex has this kinda person on her side with all the stuff he said about only being one hit away from being back on too again and he seems loyal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shayeeee wrote: »
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPGSJidoyMU <<< rico love interview on the breakfast club.

He's actually a superstar producer. Like stuff I didn't know he wrote or produced he did

And he's friends with all these amazing writers and producers he mentioned in the interview.

I wish he mentioned Alex when discussing who he's working with now/next. :(

Anyway it's good Alex has this kinda person on her side with all the stuff he said about only being one hit away from being back on too again and he seems loyal

He seems like a great guy, especially when he was talking about all it coming down to is 1 hit. Like he said he likes taking on apparent lost hopes and working them back to their previous level. Maybe Alex's on his label?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Postbox wrote: »
    He seems like a great guy, especially when he was talking about all it coming down to is 1 hit. Like he said he likes taking on apparent lost hopes and working them back to their previous level. Maybe Alex's on his label?

I wouldn't be too happy about that tbh. Rico seems great though, hopefully some of his songs make the new album. Power 105.1 is hilarious though, especially Charlamagne...I like Rico's 1 hit away philosophy, I'd like it to work for AB.
This discussion has been closed.