You can see the interview here :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRKCLtjCsXI

Thanks for the link.

That Neil is a very lucky man. :(

:)
  • Options
    EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww what nice people :D Jo & Neil look so sweet together! Do you think she'll change her name?
  • Options
    EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also if anyone is interested here is the link for Jo Joyner's interview on Richard & Judy back in February

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2xMr1z1hM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Bet they won't do Hollyoaks

Sharon Marshall said that by popular demand they are going to be doing a Hollyoaks special with all the upcoming storylines. I don't watch Hollyoaks myself but I hope you enjoy it.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member
    Bet they won't do Hollyoaks

I have noticed that everytime they do features on soaps on This Morning or other shows, they always do Corrie, Eastenders and Emmerdale.

I always think why don't they include the other soaps, like Hollyoaks, Neighbours and Home and Away?!

But as I can see they are going to do a Hollyoaks one, due to 'popular demand'- what a cheek- its a soap, so why not feature it all the time, why only do it now because people have requested it! They should always have done it! Also they should do Neighbours and Home and Away- I know they aren't british soaps but they are still soaps shown in the UK, so they should be shown.
  • Options
    MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rahul903 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link.

That Neil is a very lucky man. :(

:)

I know makes you sick :mad: :)
  • Options
    Mer&DerMer&Der Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    victoria19 wrote: »
    I have noticed that everytime they do features on soaps on This Morning or other shows, they always do Corrie, Eastenders and Emmerdale.

I always think why don't they include the other soaps, like Hollyoaks, Neighbours and Home and Away?!

But as I can see they are going to do a Hollyoaks one, due to 'popular demand'- what a cheek- its a soap, so why not feature it all the time, why only do it now because people have requested it! They should always have done it! Also they should do Neighbours and Home and Away- I know they aren't british soaps but they are still soaps shown in the UK, so they should be shown.

Why feature a soap that is of no interest to a large bulk of the audience? If people call in saying they want more coverage of Home and Away then I'm sure they'd feature but truth is, the majority of This Morning viewers are only interested in the big three.