Did anyone spot??

RozRoz Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The pattern on the electonic screen monitor wotsit (in the tardis when the Doc and Amy go inside and they're facing eachother talking)... the doctor switches it off I think, but the pattern is the same pattern as the crack in the wall.

Ok... so now point me to fifty other threads where people have already said about it, lol.

Comments

• Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, its been discussed pretty thoroughly id have thought on here.

Definitely looked a bit suspicious, the way the Doctor looked at Amy, then the screen, then had this look on his face before turning it off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Yeah it has...sorry, but well spotted tho, I didnt see it til I read it on here!
  • jimbo_bobjimbo_bob Posts: 1,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roz wrote: »
    The pattern on the electonic screen monitor wotsit (in the tardis when the Doc and Amy go inside and they're facing eachother talking)... the doctor switches it off I think, but the pattern is the same pattern as the crack in the wall.

Ok... so now point me to fifty other threads where people have already said about it, lol.

I sometimes don't notice these things until the clever people om here point it out :) Anyway, I posted this elsewhere but if you go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O13go2gLaWY

and look carefully from 2:14, you'll see the crack is very prominant and seems to be actually in the monitor itself - rather than an wavy line output thingy.
  • BaileyBigIdiotBaileyBigIdiot Posts: 4,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the line on the screen was in the same shape as the crack in Amy's wall.
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will we have a "spot the crack" competition for the rest of the series?
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Will we have a "spot the crack" competition for the rest of the series?
    I've already been playing that but despite her short skirt I've had no luck so far...

...oh, umm, never mind :p
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    I've already been playing that but despite her short skirt I've had no luck so far...

I was waiting for that

Brilliant :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member

Oh dear, another player of spot the crack....:o :p
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sign of Jeff's crack ... :(

I didn't spot the cracked screen, and have seen it mentioned in one other thread here, so no need to feel guilty for posting, OP!
  • HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looks like the Doctor has won that little game :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

hahahahahaha!
  • ukgnomeukgnome Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you watch the TARDIS video on the Beeb Site there are other "features" of the TARDIS such as one of the consoles bearing the Magpie Electronics logo.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ukgnome wrote: »
    If you watch the TARDIS video on the Beeb Site there are other "features" of the TARDIS such as one of the consoles bearing the Magpie Electronics logo.
    Oh that's just reminded me. In the clip for the next episode (calm down, it's not a spoiler) there's a sign for "Magpie Electricals" above a shop (about 7 seconds in but seen in full in another sneak peek clip).

Magpie Electricals was the name of the shop run by Mr Magpie in The Idiot Lantern.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ukgnome wrote: »

I do wonder if Moff is going to use that as something of an arc itself....because yes even though it has featured in the past.....so far this has been the most used already in this series....with the Tardis, and the tent thing in episode two....

It might amount to nothing more than continuity though.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    I do wonder if Moff is going to use that as something of an arc itself....because yes even though it has featured in the past.....so far this has been the most used already in this series....with the Tardis, and the tent thing in episode two....

It might amount to nothing more than continuity though.....

Didn't he say on Confidental when talking about the Magpie electricals it was a bit of an 'in joke' and something they just use now. Or was it the bloke who was showing Matt around the TARDIS who said it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pawprint wrote: »
    Didn't he say on Confidental when talking about the Magpie electricals it was a bit of an 'in joke' and something they just use now. Or was it the bloke who was showing Matt around the TARDIS who said it?

Oh yes your right....

well mystery solved!!!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What ??? axI am lost in space today :confused: