Options

Have they removed the thread about Karen Buckley?

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
?????????

Comments

• Options
    The Green ManThe Green Man Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    If they have then I assume it's because sub judice came into effect.

http://www.out-law.com/page-9742
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    Not removed, but it is locked.
  • Options
    FanielleFanielle Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was still there earlier but was locked so has probably moved down pages quite far.

I would suggest, if you wanted to carry on discussing it, have a look at the websleuths forum. They don't lock/remove threads, just moderate them accordingly
  • Options
    Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Yes they locked it once he was charged I think. No point talking about it.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely by now people would actually realise it becomes a no-go topic once charges are made ?
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely by now people would actually realise it becomes a no-go topic once charges are made ?

Jason, I am surprised it lasted so long.
  • Options
    housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Thoughts for her family and friends may she rest in peace.
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    housegirl wrote: »
    Thoughts for her family and friends may she rest in peace.

Absolutely. Just so horrible to contemplate that this young girl, at just 17 was taken.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason, I am surprised it lasted so long.

Fair point indeed, but I suspect if the past threads are anything to go by, it won't be the last we'll hear of it - we'll still get the cross section of "Why can't we talk about .." threads over the coming weeks.
  • Options
    housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    charlie1 wrote: »
    Absolutely. Just so horrible to contemplate that this young girl, at just 17 was taken.

Think she was 24 Charlie but what ever age her family and friends must be in so much pain. The people of Glasgow sound as if they have been fantastic to the family well done to them at this very sad time
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    housegirl wrote: »
    e Think she was 24 Charlie, but what ever age her family and friends must be in so much pain. The people of Glasgow sound as if they have been fantastic to the family well done to them at this very sad time
    I'm so sorry, yes she was. I don't know what made me think she was 17 (despite the new stories)
    You're right though, no matter what her age, her family and friends are in so much pain.