Katie Price

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Am I missing something?
    What's all the references to toes, and shoes?

Please. Dont. Ask.

I expect someone bookmark that link! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh some people sky dive she releases a record.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Please. Dont. Ask.

I expect someone bookmark that link! :(

:D:D I am intrigued now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way she will have any success is if she has an overly auto-tuned track under a different name. Not sure her name against an album is a selling point in this instance. Her other products sell well because they are synonymous to her.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    Her novels and endless autobiogs sell by the truckload,
    why cant she do the same with vynl ?
    Her first LP could become a must have purchase... esp if it
    is a club dance album
    She ll be doing promos on This Morning, Alan Titmarsh, Graham Norton,
    Jonny Dross, you name it !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D I am intrigued now.

Google KP big toe or KP mobile phone... at your own risk... I recommend against either of these googles.
    goldiloks wrote: »
    The only way she will have any success is if she has an overly auto-tuned track under a different name. Not sure her name against an album is a selling point in this instance. Her other products sell well because they are synonymous to her.

Even under another name it would fail... she can't sing... all the auto tune in the world cannot disguise her monotone... she will sell more if she promotes it... of course she will gain more ridicule as well... this is actually one thing I think she would love to succeed at.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Theres a forthcoming album with Dane Bowers ( Katie's ex boyfriend )

Looks like theres a single in the pipeline too

go here
    http://yfrog.com/hsgvqldj

Why does she keep doing this? Everytime it bombs she says "it was just a bit of fun i wont be doing it again!" (after eurovison, after the album with peter, after the song while she was with Alex) yet here she is (again).:rolleyes:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Google KP big toe or KP mobile phone... at your own risk... I recommend against either of these googles.

I now feel ever so slightly sick!! :cry:
    Thanks for answering though. :)
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Why does she keep doing this? Everytime it bombs she says "it was just a bit of fun i wont be doing it again!" (after eurovison, after the album with peter, after the song while she was with Alex) yet here she is (again).:rolleyes:

Cos she is Pwicey and she wants to. And she is hoping more people google Danes big toe to see her at her best.
    And this time she is hoping she can hide her catterwauling behind Chubby Bowers catterwauling.;)
    When it flops she can blame him as well,which is a bonus for her cos it is always someone else's fault innit ?:D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: The sale of earplugs will go through the roof!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Damn! I lost my bet on how long this thread would go without you mention that, I was tried for two hours, so I lost. :(

A toe, a mobile phone... dont forget about PA nose;) when he and KP were doing a photo shoot, with KP bent over in front of him, he turned grinning to the camera and said "Ill be gone for awhile" :o:eek:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    A toe, a mobile phone... dont forget about PA nose;) when he and KP were doing a photo shoot, with KP bent over in front of him, he turned grinning to the camera and said "Ill be gone for awhile" :o:eek:

Pass the bucket Cym.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

I will have DD's bucket as well :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehehe:D sorry you two:o just wondered why people always forget about PA nose :D
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Pmsl...sounds like just about everything has been up that junction:eek:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehehe:D sorry you two:o just wondered why people always forget about PA nose :D

Link please :D
    First time l have heard of that. Evidence for the other two is out there for anybody to see.
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Link please :D
    First time l have heard of that. Evidence for the other two is out there for anybody to see.
    I remember it well,he trust his nose right in,then said she stunk lol
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    I remember it well,he trust his nose right in,then said she stunk lol

Oh how gross.!
    Forum Member
    Oh how gross.!
    I know lol...you've got to laugh though:D
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    I know lol...you've got to laugh though:D

No you really haven't :rolleyes:

That is absolutely gross. What sort of man would say something as grim as that about his wife - on camera :eek: :(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh how gross.!

I know. Such a crude coarse man.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »

It is bizarre. Maybe it's on her '100 things to do before I die' list. Have a hit record. Along with interviewing psychopaths and getting inside their 'eads, innit.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she's TOE...sorry tone deaf! :eek: ;):D

Can't wait to see the promotional video!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Well I can really...:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: :D:D I too was wondering how many posts it would take for the "P" word to be introduced...tut tut Cym off topic...you know you can start a separate thread on PA and his nose, let's not get this thread closed it is so "giving" and "full of potential"! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It is bizarre. Maybe it's on her '100 things to do before I die' list. Have a hit record. Along with interviewing psychopaths and getting inside their 'eads, innit.

I think she has been close to this achievement for a while without realising it. :D