Options

Producer Interviews?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another member here desperate for a Kirkwood interview.

Producers have been asked about the negative feedback from the forums before (can anyone remember who it was, Marquess? Allen? I think it may have been Allen with the teens) so I hope DS can do it again for us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm scared to try and PM Daniel directly, but I wish he'd just let us know if Kirkwood's declined to do an interview this year.

What does Kirkwood care if we know why he doesn't want to address the numerous problems with the show right now? It's just a forum.

So the least he can do is not leave us wondering and let us know one way or the other, and then Bryan can get back to his running the show into the ground.
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another member here desperate for a Kirkwood interview.

Producers have been asked about the negative feedback from the forums before (can anyone remember who it was, Marquess? Allen? I think it may have been Allen with the teens) so I hope DS can do it again for us.

I think it was Smithwick as she talked about the negative reaction to the teens. I actually miss the last few months of ES' reign! The good old days...:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss Kathleen Beedles :(

Last summer was a pretty good period though. It's just been the last year or so that's been more horrible than I would have ever thought possible. Ever since 2013's absolute garbage of a Later.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If DTC doesn't do one soon I'll take it upon myself to do an interview on his behalf.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    If DTC doesn't do one soon I'll take it upon myself to do an interview on his behalf.

That's a must :D
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    That's a must :D

Well, I tried, and it got locked in two posts :( The forum may never know what I had in store for EE :D
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I miss Kathleen Beedles :(

Last summer was a pretty good period though. It's just been the last year or so that's been more horrible than I would have ever thought possible. Ever since 2013's absolute garbage of a Later.

Kathleen was brilliant on Emmerdale
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathleen was brilliant on Emmerdale

Oh was she?

It's really too bad she stopped wanting to work in soap anymore. Hardly anyone seems capable of being a great producer for some odd reason. She's dearly needed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Well, I tried, and it got locked in two posts :( The forum may never know what I had in store for EE :D

How mean! :o
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Oh was she?

Yes if you've ever watched Emmerdale you'll remember the "Who killed Tom King" plot, the House collapse and the famous 35th Anniversary episodes. If you haven't watched these episodes then I highly suggest youtubing them. Emmerdale was quite successful under her. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Resurrecting this thread because it's that time of year again and there's been no word at all about interviews.

I almost forgot, but out of vain idle boredom, I figured I'd bring the subject up.
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do one with The Hat and lets find out every single last tibit of info on everything that happens in the next year so that we will have virtually nothing left to surprise us.

on a side note has Corrie ever pulled off a top secret reveal like EastEnders. Emmerdale and Hollyoaks?
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS haven't done a EE producer since Lorraine Newman in 2012. Would love them to get DTC to do an interview.
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a summer preview video interview with Blackburn on the ITV Corrie website.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sandsss wrote: »
    DS haven't done a EE producer since Lorraine Newman in 2012. Would love them to get DTC to do an interview.

They have

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/interviews/a617776/eastenders-boss-reveals-christmas-day-gossip-carter-secrets-explode.html#~phRZcWVYeuznQI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sent Daniel a PM asking, but he hasnt responded.

If anyone uses twitter, if you could shoot him a tweet about it?

Im morbidly curious about the shit that might fall out of Kirkwood's mouth this year.