So Freddie kills (spoilers)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mercedes >:(>:(>:(

These are the mini spoilers for next week

Wednesday: Elsewhere, someone plans to leave the village forever when the rest of their family turn against them.

Thursday: Meanwhile, swept up with emotion, Freddie and Lindsey kiss, but someone has seen them and threatens to tell Joe. Later, a life is on the line when a sinister visitor arrives at the witness's home. Their family isn't concerned, thinking their loved one has left the country, unaware they could be dead...

Friday: After last night, a haunted Freddie realises he has lost the chain that he wears around his neck and goes back to the scene of the crime to find it.

Meanwhile, the victim's family realise their loved one isn't on holiday when they find their passport in the kitchen and the police announce they're launching a murder investigation…

I think I'm done with Hollyoaks now. The show's worst character killing off the best is the worst plot ever. Killing 4 out of 7 of Myra's children is ridiculous >:( what is BK thinking?

Comments

• constantino_chrconstantino_chr Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gutted.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG I really hope not. The guys obsession with killing characters is unreal.

I doubt it matters anyway. I don't think Hollyoaks will be on air in five years time but its a huge shame this EP is killing off the very characters that carried the show throughout the late 00s and early 2010s.
  • Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially by one of the worst characters.surely he's gotta leave soon.
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be so annoyed if they kill off Mercedes. She's such a great character. For some reason I get the feeling that she will die but then I think that it's so ridiculous that the producers wouldn't kill off two McQueens with a week...would they?
  • VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she fakes her death.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Mercedes was such an iconic character and now she might be getting killed off. Is Bryan sick in the head or what? Why is he so obsessed with people dying?

The show is utter shite and as soon as Mercedes leave, I won't be watching anymore.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    I think (and hope) they want us to believe that it was murder, but in a few weeks Mercedes will send a message to the McQueens telling them that she is with Jacqui.

Killing off Mercedes, just a week after someone else from that family died and worst of all by Freddie would be a huge mistake. It's bad enough that her exit will be because of Freddie, it would be even worse for her to be murdered by that idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I'll be so annoyed if they kill off Mercedes. She's such a great character. For some reason I get the feeling that she will die but then I think that it's so ridiculous that the producers wouldn't kill off two McQueens with a week...would they?

Well this is Hollyoaks and it won't surprise me if what you stated actually happens.
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIP101 wrote: »
    I think she fakes her death.

That'd be a good twist. Why just won't let Mercedes leave to Alicante?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happened with the kanes.not that you'd have noticed
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's true..
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Mercy left rather than died leaving it open for her return
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    He won't kill her. Kirkwood is stupid but he isn't that stupid. He wouldn't give a character as huge as Mercedes such an awful exit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plant_Pie wrote: »

God, don't remind me of that. Killing 2 of 3 of Martha's children (2 good characters) on the same night in two different circumstances was just ugh >:(
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won't kill her. Kirkwood is stupid but he isn't that stupid. He wouldn't give a character as huge as Mercedes such an awful exit.

Well, I won't bet on this.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna_W wrote: »
    Well, I won't bet on this.

Me neither. Clare's final exit was a total let down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna_W wrote: »
    That'd be a good twist. Why just won't let Mercedes leave to Alicante?

He doesn't seem to do twists and shock endings.what people predict no matter how daft seems at the time happens
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    I thought Mercy left rather than died leaving it open for her return

yep me too
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    OMG!:o

I was hoping he was just going to threaten Mercedes, we'd be led to believe she was dead for a few episodes, and then she was shown on a beach somewhere.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is ludicrous. I hope grace tortures that ridiculous excuse for a character senseless
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Plant_Pie wrote: »

Mercedes and Carmel have been main characters in the show for 8 years, so you'd think he'd have a bit more sense not to kill off both within 7 days of each other, in completely different circumstances.
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    How many murders/murder cover-ups has Freddie been involved in now? I'm sure it's nearly in double figures. Ridiculous.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot even put my anger into words if this is the case. Freddie is genuinely one of the worst characters the show has ever had, and for him to kill Mercedes, one of the best in my opinion, would be utterly appaling and a big middle finger to the wonder that is Jennifer Metcalfe. Like others have said as well, for 4 out of 7 of Myra's children to be dead! It's utterly ridiculous!
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Absolutely ridiculous
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't put anything past Kirkwood.