Wii U Registration

GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey,

Okay so linked my Nintendo ID to my Club Nintendo Account which says I should receive 1000 stars for doing so but I didn't get them.

Any ideas?

Gormond.

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Have you checked your Club Nintendo account, claimed the stars and taken the survey under My Registered Games and Systems?
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Have you checked your Club Nintendo account, claimed the stars and taken the survey under My Registered Games and Systems?

Ahh I didn't know there was a survey I had to fill in to get my 1000 stars, thanks :D

I assume the best thing to spend my stars on are Nintendo Points?
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Gormond wrote: »
    Ahh I didn't know there was a survey I had to fill in to get my 1000 stars, thanks :D

Probably, but bare in mind you can only spend Nintendo Points via the WiiShop which you could spend on N64 or WiiWare titles.
    There are other Virtual Console titles available ie: from Megadrive etc but they look rather poor on larger screened HDTVs
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »

Depends how many stars you can save up. I saved enough over a few years for a Link on Epona statue and sold it for £100+ on ebay. They have some rare items so if you can save enough stars to buy one they'll be worth far more in resale value than you'd get in Nintendo points.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Depends how many stars you can save up. I saved enough over a few years for a Link on Epona statue and sold it for £100+ on ebay. They have some rare items so if you can save enough stars to buy one they'll be worth far more in resale value than you'd get in Nintendo points.

I've got 100s of items registered to my club nintendo account but can't be arsed to go through that individual questionnaire process! ... It's bloody horrendous! :blush: