Options

WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 31 - Aug1 Spoilers Included

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many more groups of people do you think Aaryn will offend before she is out of the house? People are really upset about her saying Candice was raised right because she was adopted. Lol. She really can't take her foot out of her mouth, can she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not enough nudity.
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda and Andy have just been talking to Aryan as if they think they have to sell their alliance to her. She says she's with them "100%". Hers is an impressive recovery.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking increasingly bleak for Judd now. His supposed alliance now want him out before the jury starts, and I'm 100% convinced that next week is going to be a double eviction week. A Fast-Forward would be absolutely perfect for getting rid of Judd, so I think poor swampy is toast. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Looking increasingly bleak for Judd now. His supposed alliance now want him out before the jury starts, and I'm 100% convinced that next week is going to be a double eviction week. A Fast-Forward would be absolutely perfect for getting rid of Judd, so I think poor swampy is toast. :(

Why are you convinced? The 2nd eviction in a FF is the start of the Jury, so quite a way to go hmnn?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice says New Orleans is a great place to visit, but not during Mardi Gras. Someone pissed on her, from a balcony. I wonder if she had to pay extra for that.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells Elissa and Helen that they are going to carry Candice into the Jury and Spencer is the target next week.

So there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Why are you convinced? The 2nd eviction in a FF is the start of the Jury, so quite a way to go hmnn?

We need to lose three more houseguests before the jury starts, so I just figured that it would make sense if they did FF to close out the pre-jury stage and then push the houseguests into the next part of the game. Also, next week marks the halfway point of the game so presumably that would be a good time to start the jury.

The only thing that gives me a bit of doubt is that last year, Ashley was the first juror and she was also a victim of the FF week, but we also have one more houseguest than at this point last year because of Jodie being evicted on the first night.

I'm probably just adding 2+2 and making 5, but it just seems like the ideal time for the show to do a FF. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells Elissa and Helen that they are going to carry Candice into the Jury and Spencer is the target next week.

So there.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Amanda ended up targeting every single man except (maybe?)for McCrae. They all laughed at Elissa in the first week for wanting an all female alliance, but that's essentially what we're going to end up with at this rate!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at Amanda referring to Kalia as "that chunky black girl"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells Candice that they are lying to Aryan about wanting her gone next week. She tells her that Spencer and Jessie will be targetted before her......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd tells Andy he wants to win HoH so he can evict......Jessie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Jessie talking about flipping the vote against Amanda, but Jessie doesn't think the votes are there, but might be next week.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is awesome. Everyone thinks she is queen Bee in the house. Judd is sucking up big time to her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Jessie talking about flipping the vote against Amanda, but Jessie doesn't think the votes are there, but might be next week.

I knew it would be Elissa who would see the light of day. Do it Jessie, do it!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to really like Helen but omg she's so over the top, when she got picked to host the veto :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to really like Helen but omg she's so over the top, when she got picked to host the veto :o

The worst thing about that whole thing was that she and Aaryn had already agreed that she could host. :eek: Talk about playing up to the camera :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She Helen got that HoH, something switched off in her and now she's power hungry and overplaying like crazy.
  • Options
    OakOak Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is so annoying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭