Who wants Cheryl to return next year?

GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cheryl surprised me this year as I was never a fan of her between 2008-2010 and she doesn't have much singing ability.

But apart from the major fashion disasters and the Raign incident, I think Cheryl has been a good judge this year, good criticism and constructive advice. She's done okay with mentoring Lauren too. Hope she returns next year!

She's better than Mel and Louis combined too.

Comments

• square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    No thanks. Bland, boring. She's no Scherzy.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I'd like a fresh panel apart from Simon. She isn't the big star she was (see recent sales figures).
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks, she is so boring, she's got the personality of a wet rag
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thank you. She was terrible, boring and heavily overrated by the production team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    She dissed Kerianne, I hope she never returns :(
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can not say i liked her this year, on a side note anyone find her make up around the eyes distracting this year it to me looked like a little to much reflection stuff to hide dark circles and bags had been used and white stripes under her eyes
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm in the minority haha. Maybe I liked her this because I thought Mel and Louis were awful. I'd rather a fresh judge but I would still like it if Cheryl stayed.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Cheryl coming back would be a revelation and would help the show claw it's way out of the dirt it's been in for the past few years. I was wrong. All she's been this year is a spoilt little brat who's thrown her dummy out of the pram every time she hasn't got her own way. Hope she never comes back
  • lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely! :)
  • Robert_WhippyRobert_Whippy Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didnt seem that passionate or into it this year. I think she enjoyed mentoring Lauren when she was left with just her though. Seem to become friends
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    I actually thought she was better than I expected her to be , altho that wouldn't have been hard as my expectations were pretty close to zero, she at least tried to stand up to cowell at times and didn't just resort to meaningless clichés 100% of the time like Louis does
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this year it became so apparent that the judges don't actually choose the songs, style the contestants or have any real say in who goes or stays in the competition, that even the judges lost interest in their role by the end of the show.
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather she didn't as she personifies style over substance. All those number 1s despite being unable to sing in tune. Mel B on the other hand can sing but isn't likeable.

Bring back Nicole!
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she looks like she is only there to promote what she calls her music. She has been sulking, rude and up her own backside. Several times when the camera has panned out while someone is performing she was taking to Simon, that is disrespectful.
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, they should get rid of them all apart from Mel B who I thought was good. They shouldn't bring back Nicole or Tulisa either.
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had improved but I doubt she will be back. She didn't cause ratings to rise and Cowell has obviously fallen out of love with her otherwise he wouldn't have ensured her last remaining act failed to make the final in the sing off.
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simons not going anywhere, so yes a totally new panel with him.
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    GracieL wrote: »
    Cheryl surprised me this year as I was never a fan of her between 2008-2010 and she doesn't have much singing ability.

But apart from the major fashion disasters and the Raign incident, I think Cheryl has been a good judge this year, good criticism and constructive advice. She's done okay with mentoring Lauren too. Hope she returns next year!

She's better than Mel and Louis combined too.
    I do

If you calculate all the judges scores over the years, Cheryl has actually done best

I will admit though I much preferred her 2008-2010 stint than her 2014 one, she was quite bitchy at the start of this year, but she did get better towards the end
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Nations Sweetheart/ our Pop Princess has returned to her rightful throne.

Long may the beautiful one reign.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dislike her but tbh, I'm not fussed either way if she's back next year or not. Unlike Mel, she didn't seem that passionate about her acts and is dull personality-wise in comparison, imo.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually like Cheryl but I don't want her back if she's not enthusiastic about being there. For a lot of people The X Factor is a dream job. If she shows the amount of enthusiasm she had in 2008/09 then I'm all for her returning because she's a good judge, but if her heart isn't really in it then I say find someone else.

I'm not really a fan of Mel or Louis so I don't want them returning.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her better away from the panel, so no.

Mel is great, I think Sara Cox should try a series.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like Simon, Cheryl and Mel back. THey just need to replace Louis.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont like cheryl and the fact that when the show id over she deletes all her acts number and never speaks to them again is a disgrace
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont like cheryl and the fact that when the show id over she deletes all her acts number and never speaks to them again is a disgrace

I think certain things in the world are a disgrace.

Grown adults deciding who to follow or not on twitter isn't one of them. A bit of perspective, perhaps.