Anyone else sick of Casey going on about lee

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
Forum Member
I still think lee is an arsehole btw...

But seriously Casey give it a rest! She's going on about things like they've been in a relationship for years! Can she not think of anything else to talk about?

Really disliking her at the moment but I think she has the sympathy vote now?

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If she spends 1 minute a day talking about Lee it will be in the HL show.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda looked bored to tears in the bathroom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    If she spends 1 minute a day talking about Lee it will be in the HL show.

I got the impression that when she sat on Jim's bed he struggled to engage her in conversation until he allowed the conversation to move on to lee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Linda looked bored to tears in the bathroom.

I thought that too
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she is straying far from the truth now in her effort to get her own back. What happened to her offer to help smooth things over with Lee and Jasmine
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Everything about Casey, Lee and Jasmine is boring. Lee will probably be there till the end, boring us to death going on about me me me. If he wasn't there Casey would have nothing to talk about. Jasmine is a nasty shit stirrer. I don't believe she even likes Lee, she just wants the attention. Can't stand any of them.
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Yes.It's like she's got nothing interesting to say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Seriously how does he do it... It's so tempting to just be an arsehole in life when you look at Lee get away with it and still end up with 2 beautiful women after him.

On the other hand, Casey does have the IQ of a carrot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    fred5444 wrote: »
    Seriously how does he do it... It's so tempting to just be an arsehole in life when you look at Lee get away with it and still end up with 2 beautiful women after him.

You flatter her....:)
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Lee treated her appallingly but yeah, she needs to build a bridge and get over it!
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Everything about Casey, Lee and Jasmine is boring. Lee will probably be there till the end, boring us to death going on about me me me. If he wasn't there Casey would have nothing to talk about. Jasmine is a nasty shit stirrer. I don't believe she even likes Lee, she just wants the attention. Can't stand any of them.

^^^^ this
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strike a light, she does need to let it lie now :D
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not half as much as the others in the house must be. She pretends she wants to have a conversation with them and then starts going on about Leee... FGS leave it alone girl!
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    foxyred wrote: »
    Not half as much as the others in the house must be. She pretends she wants to have a conversation with them and then starts going on about Leee... FGS leave it alone girl!

I agree wholeheartedly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    the girl is annoying me, it's like she's purposely doing this but everyone else is just bored with it already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fred5444 wrote: »

Is Casey beautiful? I don't think she is but that's my opinion, she has wrinkles already at such a young age. I think Jasmine is very beautiful.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's going to write a book about it when she leaves isn't she? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    She's going to write a book about it when she leaves isn't she? :D

To rehash an old saying, it would be one more book than she had ever read.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her.
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    I love her , she is decent and good but her judgement in men and particularly Lee and more recently Peter Andre really makes me question her intellect. She is more than a set of tits she has to get some self esteem and find a nice guy who will dote on her and not use her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her. I think Lee treated her appallingly. But yes, she is starting to irritate me with her obsession about him. Wish she would move on and enjoy herself with the other housemates.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee is a mug. But Casey is an even bigger mug in my opinion for even entertaining such a selfish and narcissistic moron. At some point you lose sympathy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Distoney wrote: »
    I like her. I think Lee treated her appallingly. But yes, she is starting to irritate me with her obsession about him. Wish she would move on and enjoy herself with the other housemates.

Probably just ensuring that the viewers don't forget that she is the victim... she doesn't really have any other storyline. She needs the sympathy vote.
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I think she is a bit nuts to be honest.
    Lee told Casey he like Jasmine more then her. He told her he wants to be with Jasmine on the outside. So what is she talking about that her and Lee might be an item on the outside.
    What Lee did was wrong. But they are not married and he only kissed her. Now she is talking bout how things are back to how they where before Lee went off with Jasmine. :confused: When a bloke tells you he likes another girl more then you, you back off. Odd chick
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    foxyred wrote: »
    Is Casey beautiful? I don't think she is but that's my opinion, she has wrinkles already at such a young age. I think Jasmine is very beautiful.

Casey is beautiful. Jasmine has had too much work done... Too much botox is not a good look.