Options

o2 arena seating plan

KunashKunash Posts: 1,144
Forum Member
✭✭✭
does the upper level seating, numbers 401-422 completely overhang lower level seating 113-118?

are seats in block 106 good seats?

going to see MJ

Comments

• Options
    dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    id avoid the 400's like the plague they dont overhang they go straight up and if u dont like heights you'll hate it

its more ruond the arena in there so anywere in the 100' is good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »

i have seen the seatplan there. I was just wondering if the 400 seats overhang the 100's when you actually get there.

for ease of viewing, ticketmaster may have just arranged the seats like that, when in reality they overhang.

ok thanks robbie gal, i am glad i am not in the 400's
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you are not scared of heights then the 400s will be ok for you. I was at a concert recently and it was ruined by vertigo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got tickets in block 402, 4 rows from the front. I've been in the top tier of wembley and although i wouldn't go to the front i was fine in my seat (also 4 rows back) and was jumping up and down (went to watch footy there).

Is the top tier of the O2 similar to the top tier of wembley. Also do they have esculators inside or do you have to walk to the top using stairs?
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IIRC the top tier doesn't overhang the bottom one at all.

But, as some have said, the top of the O2 (seats in the 400's) are extremely high and steep. They do not recommend you buy them if you suffer from vertigo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in block 107 for the MJ concert, row H, What are these like?

Does this look accurate and am I in the low level blue seats straight ahead?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/images/2007/06/14/02arena450_450x320.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dreamypuma wrote: »
    I'm in block 107 for the MJ concert, row H, What are these like?

Does this look accurate and am I in the low level blue seats straight ahead?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/images/2007/06/14/02arena450_450x320.jpg

Basically, yeah.

Here's a photo I took from block 112 (nearest stage left).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire2281 wrote: »
    Basically, yeah.

So they're not that bad. Mine are just a long way away from the action.

I bought them because I thought they'd give a good head on view. Not sure if I should have waited for some a bit closer like yours.
  • Options
    deniseb90deniseb90 Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I was in the 400s when I saw the Killers the other week - I don't mind heights and I was dancing around like a mad thing up there - and you could see everything! I'm again in the 400s when I go to see MJ in August.

There's no elevators you have to walk up the stairs - it's not too bad though depending on what row you're in obviously!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically, yeah.

looks amazing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lululamb wrote: »
    I've got tickets in block 402, 4 rows from the front. I've been in the top tier of wembley and although i wouldn't go to the front i was fine in my seat (also 4 rows back) and was jumping up and down (went to watch footy there).

Is the top tier of the O2 similar to the top tier of wembley. Also do they have esculators inside or do you have to walk to the top using stairs?

the 400's is much higher than wembley-wembleys top tier is only a bit higher than the bottom one at o2

you have to walk quite bit ti get to the 400's

if u dont mind heights it will be fine but i cant bear being that high
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know how the queing system works? does everyone just queue together or are there sections?

i guess for MJ the queues will be massive, by mid afternoon ( opens 1830 )
  • Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,083
    Forum Member
    Kunash wrote: »
    does anyone know how the queing system works? does everyone just queue together or are there sections?

I have never had a problem with queuing to get in before there are plenty of ways in, everyone has a seat anyway (well, depends on the seat layout I suppose). The worst queues I find are actually leaving the 02 after the concert - painfully slow if you are in the top tiers (400's)....fine if you are near an exit like 106/107....straight out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kunash wrote: »

Depending on where you're sitting, there's a couple of different entrances so not everyone queues together.

If you do have seats it's not worthy queuing up. The O2 has plenty of bars and restaurants to spend time in whilst waiting for the crowds to die down. Whenever we've gone they we've never arrived before the doors opened and have always ended up just walking virtually straight in.

No idea what it's like if you're standing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i guess it wont be as bad as the festivals or christmas sales :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically, yeah.

the 112 seats actually look very good seats, close to the stage, whereas 106 are set right back ( where i will be ). you must have been able to see the artist very well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god I'm really worried now, got tix to see MJ, I'm in the 400's and I hate heights so much :o I'll be staying sat then, clung to my seat!!!!
  • Options
    Barbarella81Barbarella81 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sat up in the 400 blocks & was terrified of standing up the whole time! I'd never get those tickets again. And there were definitely escalators when I went!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not bothered about walking up to my seat as we're on row D but i know at wembley there are loads of esculators to take you up to the top level. Last time we went the esculators all broke just as we got in so we had to walk to the top level. I'm not in great shape and was knackered. Hoping to be in better shape by then though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I'm also in 106 to see MJ.

Looks miles away from the stage - does anyone have any piccies form that end?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Supercell wrote: »
    I have never had a problem with queuing to get in before there are plenty of ways in, everyone has a seat anyway (well, depends on the seat layout I suppose). The worst queues I find are actually leaving the 02 after the concert - painfully slow if you are in the top tiers (400's)....fine if you are near an exit like 106/107....straight out!

The queues for the resturaunts in the arena are worse:eek::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Whats 110 like?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not too bad in the corner and as i said before the arena is quite round not long
  • Options
    Barbarella81Barbarella81 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Almost every concert I've been to at the o2, they've used a stage right in the middle of the arena for parts of the show. So everyone gets a decent view.