Options

Hope the voting % are released for the entire series

rztrzt Posts: 21,363
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I hope ITV release the voting % for every single week, so we can see who's been topping the votes and how it's been going generally.

They released the voting details for X Factor and I'm a Celebrity, so hopefully they release these soon.

I think, though, that Ray might have topped nearly every single week. But who knows - that little cretin Eggnog on the X Factor topped more weeks than anyone else :eek:!

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have percentages been released before?
  • Options
    rztrzt Posts: 21,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -string- wrote: »
    Have percentages been released before?
    No, not in previous series. But it was the same for X Factor and I'm a Celebrity, until their most recent series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do I.

I still wish the BBC had done the same for SCD.
  • Options
    River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the site now.

Ray won very easily in the end, but didn't top the public vote til week 9.

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/dancingonice/Votebreakdown/default.html
  • Options
    beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    That chart is very confusing.
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, Jess leaped up massively in the semi, she came close to topping the vote for that week.
  • Options
    nellieknelliek Posts: 10,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    On the site now.

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/dancingonice/Votebreakdown/default.html

Thanks River Man.
    And for once huge kudos to ITV. Perhaps this will finally make the BBC release the voting figures for SCD (and other shows). Might be a bit too late for last season - I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to know the percentages achieved by John Sargeant, Lisa and Rachel in particular.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloody hell I didn't need to vote as much for Ray as I did last night! Donal had no chance!
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,575
    Forum Member
    Coleen got 61% of the vote after her 1st skate!

And Jess was almost contsantly getting the least amount of viewer votes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief. I wish I hadn't begun to study those figures in more detail. Week 3 (which I think was the infamous 'Todd in the tunnel' week) over 58% of the GBP votes went to Todd and Coleen. :eek:
    I always say don't include me when you talk of the GBP and after that calculation I mean it double. The GBP really aren't fit to run a whelk stall, let alone be trusted with a phone vote.
  • Options
    bridgertonbridgerton Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    On the site now.

He topped the voting in week one and from then on it was Coleen or Todd until week nine. He was always up there at the top end though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlackOpal wrote: »
    Bloody hell I didn't need to vote as much for Ray as I did last night! Donal had no chance!

And I didn't have to vote as much for Donal. :D
    If you'd PM'd me we could have dialled less. i.e. if you were going to vote 10 times and I was going to vote 6, you could ended by voting 4 times and I woudn't have voted. (Or we could both have voted twice for Ray and still saved a fortune. :D )
  • Options
    Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,849
    Forum Member
    The lovely thing about Donal was that he knew he had no chance but still did his best anyway!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Bear wrote: »
    The lovely thing about Donal was that he knew he had no chance but still did his best anyway!

Don't think it was necessarily that he had no chance but he always said that he thought he didn't deserve to win. Yet in a way he was the one who deserved to win most of all out of at least the semi-finalists. No dance training, no theatrical training, no previous skating experience, no musical experience, almost middle-aged and over the hill (well, according to Coleen, and I say 'almost' because he is 10 months younger than her - which is quite a difference when you reach her age;) )
    But, yes, he did always do his best, and didn't throw a hissy fit at any of Jason's unkind remarks. (Though the Donuts made up for that. :D )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really interesting to see those figures! How people who got a really high amount of votes went out sometimes (e.g. Todd) and how quite a few times, the skater that won the skate off had the lower number of votes (Melinda for example!).

Shocked by quite how low the public support for Jessica, and Zoe was - until the semi anyway!
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy Edwards wasn't a popular chap was he?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    BlackOpal wrote: »

hehe..that's what I thought...but hey..maybe that's why he won...all his fans came out in force.
    I'm so happy so see he was nearly the fave every week...sort of shuts up claims that he could have been poling near the bottom and was getting thru only because he was top of the leaderboard.
  • Options
    Philly1234Philly1234 Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just working through all the math (in keeping with my new geeky nerdy reputation) and it does appear that DOI use the same scoring system as SCD...converting all the places and percentages to basic scores seems to match up every week.

Oh, and Donal did get the most votes for Prop Week : )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Philly1234 wrote: »
    Just working through all the math (in keeping with my new geeky nerdy reputation) and it does appear that DOI use the same scoring system as SCD...converting all the places and percentages to basic scores seems to match up every week.

Oh, and Donal did get the most votes for Prop Week : )

yes, i saw that! well deserved too. his public support climbed steadily, like his scores
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't stand him
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not surprised after that comment on show 1.

I am surprised that the public didnt seem to warm to either Zoe, Jess or Melinda (the latter I found to be particularly warm and friendly). Or maybe they appealed to the same sort of voter and thus their vote was being split 3 ways.
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would someone be able to copy and paste the percentages on here please?
  • Options
    sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That shows how much of entertainment show DIO is.

Jess was like always near the bottom and she was the second best on the entire show.

Surprising how popular Roxy was. She was like third most popular after Ray and Coleen. Maybe i was harsh on her skating LOL.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I hadn't looked at the figures. Depressing really. Can't understand how Coleen and Todd were so popular. Donal I can understand. He worked his socks off and as much as I supported Jess, I did not begrudge Donal and Ray winning.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not at all suprised.. well I expected Zoe to be more popular at the start, an Coleen to be less popular, but on the whole thats very standard :p