Jodie Marsh poses for Playboy website pics

ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,104
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.metro.co.uk/galleryDetailPage.html?Pictures:_Jodie_Marsh_Playboy&in_gallery_id=2169&in_page_id=3&in_image_id=26618&in_category_id=1680

Glamour model Jodie Marsh has posed in a raunchy new photoshoot for Playboy, admitting she likes to dress up and can make anything sexy.
"I can be classy, I can be a lady and I can be elegant," Jodie told the Playboy website. "But I also ride a motorbike and I'm one of the boys and always have been."
In the shoot, Jodie dresses up in what she calls "classy" lingerie but admit she loves wearing anything, or nothing. "You know I like playing dress up and being somebody else for the day…and then going back to being me, getting back on my Harley and riding off with my tattoos and my shaved head."
"Having been a striper and having done a million glamour shoots you can pretty much give me anything and I'll find a way to make it sexy or attractive. Even if it means getting a pair of scissors out and hacking something down.
"If I had to sum myself up in three words they would be rock and roll."
But Jodie admits that she could have led a much more sedate life. "If I wasn't doing this job right now I'd probably be a lawyer or a vet."

Comments

• You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    http://www.metro.co.uk/galleryDetailPage.html?Pictures:_Jodie_Marsh_Playboy&in_gallery_id=2169&in_page_id=3&in_image_id=26618&in_category_id=1680

Glamour model Jodie Marsh has posed in a raunchy new photoshoot for Playboy, admitting she likes to dress up and can make anything sexy.
    "I can be classy, I can be a lady and I can be elegant," Jodie told the Playboy website. "But I also ride a motorbike and I'm one of the boys and always have been."
    In the shoot, Jodie dresses up in what she calls "classy" lingerie but admit she loves wearing anything, or nothing. "You know I like playing dress up and being somebody else for the day…and then going back to being me, getting back on my Harley and riding off with my tattoos and my shaved head."
    "Having been a striper and having done a million glamour shoots you can pretty much give me anything and I'll find a way to make it sexy or attractive. Even if it means getting a pair of scissors out and hacking something down.
    "If I had to sum myself up in three words they would be rock and roll."
    But Jodie admits that she could have led a much more sedate life. "If I wasn't doing this job right now I'd probably be a lawyer or a vet."

HONK!
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit that she looks OK in those photos (apart from the twatoos!).

I'd even go as far to say that she looks amazing (comparitively speaking) in pic. no. 4!
  • Satan's SonSatan's Son Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks like shes had her chewing gum nose fixed at last, for a complete slapper she does actually look rather nice
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tabby goes to his litter tray and is sick:eek:

Haha yea, she is gross
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tabby goes to his litter tray and is sick:eek:

Hairball? :D

(Those tats and large chest remind me of the time I was a passenger on a paddle steamer at Weston-super-mare and I caught a glimpse of the stoker.)
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she still looks trashy. :o It's those tattoos!
  • maccymaccy Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    It's amazing what you can do with make-up these days!
  • Satan's SonSatan's Son Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maccy wrote: »
    It's amazing what you can do with make-up these days!
    and airbrushing
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad. Desperate. Trashy.

Interesting use of the airbrush.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks so much better with long dark hair...
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    If i wasn't gay before i would be after seeing that rancid munter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    I have to admit that she looks OK in those photos (apart from the twatoos!).

I'd even go as far to say that she looks amazing (comparitively speaking) in pic. no. 4!

Yes, speaking as someone who is now half way through my intermediate photoshop course, i recognise some of the techniques. :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I can be classy, I can be a lady and I can be elegant," Jodie told the Playboy website.

Hmmm. Is she confusing herself with someone else? 'Classy', 'Lady, and 'Elegant' are the last three adjectives in the dictionary that would ever be used in a sentence which includes the words 'Jodie Marsh'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Pete Burns, and those tattoos are vile :eek:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Long dark hair looks nice but the lips are still horrendous.
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Wonder how big her cock is.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    God she looks ugly, her bodys good 'except for the tattoos' but her face is gross
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She still looks like a man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely hair. Bad tramp stamps.
  • †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Pete Burns, and those tattoos are vile :eek:

Haha, that's what my boyfriend said! :D

She is revolting. She looks ok in the 4th pic though. I agree, those tattoos are horrible!
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is a ****
  • Paulo 313Paulo 313 Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant beleive thats her :eek:. She looks HOT :p very Sexy :)
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paulo 313 wrote: »
    I cant beleive thats her :eek:. She looks HOT :p very Sexy :)

Have to agree, I think Jodie can look good when she wants.Dark hair really suits her and less makeup.She has always had a great figure, no airbrushing needed.She is not and has never been ugly.
    I admire her for being herself and dressing how she wants, itsa free world after all.Dont like it, dont look.

It seems if people take a dislike to someone ,the ugly card is produced and all their faults magnified.We all have physical defects, we would not like people harping on about.
    Nice boob job, but Jodie had good boobs before.Her lack of self worth is her main problem and lack of maturity.But being bullied can affect people very badly and often results in the need for attention and constant validation

I think the days of calling sexual women slappers have gone, she just needs to talk less about it.We dont need to know the details, but as far I.m concerned her sexlife is her biz and nothing wrong with some vigorous love wrestling.
    Now shes getting older, I wonder will she at last use that good brain.I hope so.
  • PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she looks fab but the tatts look awful