Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Corrie Spoilers 29th June-3rd July

Old 15-06-2009, 18:11
ScottRosa
Forum Member

Spoiler
ScottRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 15-06-2009, 18:12
ScottRosa
Forum Member

I must admit I thought Eddie and Anna were already married!
Old 15-06-2009, 18:22
BluseyLou
Forum Member

Spoiler
BluseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 18:23
avon942
Forum Member

aaww the tony and maria scenes sound good - cant wait for these episodes
avon942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 18:24
soapgirlhere
Inactive Member

sounds like quite a good week, pretty full.
soapgirlhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 18:30
ScottRosa
Forum Member

Spoiler
Yes it is a bit weird definitely!

I suppose he feels he can make amends somehow by being a "dad" to the kid himself. Oh it's going to be hideous when Maria finds out. Awful!

I really don't get the Kevin/Molly thing at all. She just isn't the "type" to sneak around after all that earache she gave Tyrone about honesty a while back just because he was working for Auntie Ham to save more money for their wedding. It just doesn't wash.

When are they going to sort Janice out with a new boyfriend I wonder? We haven't seen her in ages. I used to quite like her scenes with Leanne, they were good together.
Old 15-06-2009, 18:35
avon942
Forum Member

I suppose he feels he can make amends somehow by being a "dad" to the kid himself. Oh it's going to be hideous when Maria finds out. Awful!I really don't get the Kevin/Molly thing at all. She just isn't the "type" to sneak around after all that earache she gave Tyrone about honesty a while back just because he was working for Auntie Ham to save more money for their wedding. It just doesn't wash.

When are they going to sort Janice out with a new boyfriend I wonder? We haven't seen her in ages. I used to quite like her scenes with Leanne, they were good together.
i know but i just can't help liking them together
Old 15-06-2009, 18:51
ScottRosa
Forum Member

Yes. I think their story is interesting, certainly intriguing and very watchable but all the same it is very weird that someone who killed someone's husband would want to be involved with them so closely. Especially when the victim is completely clueless to the crime. I don't think it would happen in reality, anyone else would keep their distance and just be glad that she'd stopped accusing him of being a murderer but this is a soap after all!

I can't believe how he can sit in the same room as her knowing what he's done but that makes it even more intriguing.

Mind you, a while back now, there was an interview with Gray O'Brien, and he said that there was something quite sick and twisted about Tony wanting to be involved with a woman whose husband he had had killed, leaving her child fatherless (although not intentionally as of course Tony didn't know about that until afterwards and if he had, I don't think he would have killed Liam). I'm very glad he thinks so too!

This storyline is just going to get worse and worse (consequence wise I mean-not that the storyline is bad)!
Old 15-06-2009, 18:55
tvqueen1905
Forum Member

they call the baby Liam

thats a shock can't wait for the eps
tvqueen1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 08:55
avon942
Forum Member

Yes. I think their story is interesting, certainly intriguing and very watchable but all the same it is very weird that someone who killed someone's husband would want to be involved with them so closely. Especially when the victim is completely clueless to the crime. I don't think it would happen in reality, anyone else would keep their distance and just be glad that she'd stopped accusing him of being a murderer but this is a soap after all!

I can't believe how he can sit in the same room as her knowing what he's done but that makes it even more intriguing.

Mind you, a while back now, there was an interview with Gray O'Brien, and he said that there was something quite sick and twisted about Tony wanting to be involved with a woman whose husband he had had killed, leaving her child fatherless (although not intentionally as of course Tony didn't know about that until afterwards and if he had, I don't think he would have killed Liam). I'm very glad he thinks so too!

This storyline is just going to get worse and worse (consequence wise I mean-not that the storyline is bad)!
yeah the storyline is really intresting and is a great twist - the relationship/friendship is so dark and maria dont even know it. It will be intresting to see maria and tony with a baby though.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:42
LlamaKing
Forum Member

yeah the storyline is really intresting and is a great twist - the relationship/friendship is so dark and maria dont even know it. It will be intresting to see maria and tony with a baby though.
I really like it and want Tony to have more of his panic/breathing attacks!
LlamaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 15:43
tvvvv
Forum Member

I suppose he feels he can make amends somehow by being a "dad" to the kid himself. Oh it's going to be hideous when Maria finds out. Awful!

I really don't get the Kevin/Molly thing at all. She just isn't the "type" to sneak around after all that earache she gave Tyrone about honesty a while back just because he was working for Auntie Ham to save more money for their wedding. It just doesn't wash.

I know, exactly! I'm not getting it either
tvvvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 16:41
katiemack
Forum Member

I don't get the Kevin and Molly thing and I really don't want to see it on my TV screen either.

(Where's a vomit smiley when you need one!!)
katiemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 16:47
SecretLifeoBees
Forum Member

Hmmm more Rosie crap...... looks like I'll be either
1. Giving Corrie a miss all together
2. Recording it and fastforwarding through the crap bits involving Rosie.
SecretLifeoBees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 19:00
loopylaa
Forum Member

Hmmm more Rosie crap...... looks like I'll be either
1. Giving Corrie a miss all together
2. Recording it and fastforwarding through the crap bits involving Rosie.
Rosie is agood character and i look forward to her scenes which are way better than gail and joes.
loopylaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 21:10
avon942
Forum Member

I don't get the Kevin and Molly thing and I really don't want to see it on my TV screen either.

(Where's a vomit smiley when you need one!!)
i don't the molly and kevin thing either, it seems so out of character for molly - maybe shes just bored with tyrone lets face it hes hardly the most exciting of people.
Old 18-06-2009, 21:14
Taz93
Forum Member

Sounds good. So they (Molly and Kevin) are hotting up...
Taz93 is offline   Reply With Quote