Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What sequels have been confirmed for the future?

Old 26-07-2014, 20:06
Flash525
Forum Member

"Avengers" didn't come up in the first three pages of the search results, and I figured any older thread would be too long a revival. Surprised there isn't an ongoing conversation on this anyway though?

I'm somewhat curious how they're going to portray Black Widow and Hawkeye in this one; going up against a bunch of Aliens with weapons and martial arts (whilst helping civilians) is one thing, but an army of robots (likely using Stark Tech?) seems a little above their pay grade so to speak. Even Rogers (should) have a slight issue with them?

Apart from the new cast members, I am glad Rhodes will be appearing in A2. Was hoping for him, though am somewhat surprised The Falcon isn't expected to show up (seeing as he was in Winter Soldier and seemingly now a buddy of Rogers').

See the Comic Con Poster.

Furthermore, this one seems to be centered fully in and around Earth, opposed to a galactic threat in the name of Thanos. This one is all humanities doing if I'm right.
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-07-2014, 22:09
Motthus
Forum Member

The 'Aliens' that you talk about in the concept art are likely robots created by Ultron who is expected to be created by Tony Stark as the next grade evolution of JARVIS.Also rumoured is that Ultron will create the Vision!

Thanos is rumoured to be the main villian in Avengers 3 which all these films are building towards at the moment!

Hopefully we get a teaser trailer today at Comic Con!
Motthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 09:24
Flash525
Forum Member

The 'Aliens' that you talk about in the concept art are likely robots created by Ultron who is expected to be created by Tony Stark as the next grade evolution of JARVIS.Also rumoured is that Ultron will create the Vision!
Yeah, it'll be interesting how that comes about. Surely they're going to need to start the film about Ultron, then jump several months, else we'd have already seen something about Ultron in one of the previous films. No? I don't find it likely that they're going to start the film with Ultron having his body and an army as quick as Loki did. We got flashbacks on how Loki came about, though I'm expecting a "six months previous" when the film starts with a short couple of clips, then a "present day" where the film will continue and take off.

Thanos is rumoured to be the main villian in Avengers 3 which all these films are building towards at the moment!
I hope Coulson is back for A3.

I too am hoping for a Teaser.
Old 27-07-2014, 13:25
Inky Binky
Forum Member

A teaser trailer was shown yesterday at the convention during the AVENGERS panel Q&A. And it had the fans enthusiastically on their feet multiple times. But it may be awhile before we see the trailers ourselves.

But here's a description of what's in the trailer. Don't click on it if you don't want spoilers:

Spoiler
Inky Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 13:52
Flash525
Forum Member

But here's a description of what's in the trailer. Don't click on it if you don't want spoilers:
Spoiler
Hmm, that's interesting, especially the D-word in that last sentence.
Old 27-07-2014, 14:30
Flash525
Forum Member

Spoiler
Hmm, that's interesting, especially the D-word in that last sentence.
Spoiler