Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy
 

DS Forums

 
 

The last cd(s) you bought (Merged)


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2014, 09:24
George_Sterling
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1

Hi all,
been thinking about the idea that in the next five years supposedly the entire pop charts could be made up of youtube stars
How many of you discover your music through the internet?
is Spotify a good/bad thing?
and are you excited to hear from the new wave of viral-star musicians ?
George_Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:26
Johnny_Cash
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 260
The nature of the music I like, Country music, 90% of it is discovered via youtube or via spotify or an act following me on twitter. The other 10% is seeing something in the billboard country charts or on a country radio station.
Johnny_Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:57.