Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Old 28-08-2009, 10:44
tink07
Forum Member

I assume Palmer is John Palmer - Trey's step dad.
[List][*]Admin Edit: This thread is a continuation of Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered![/List]
tink07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-08-2009, 18:17
Rezeew
Forum Member

I wish they woud get rid of Nicole. I'm so sick of her.
Rezeew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 18:23
ukdiva23
Forum Member

Whew, the thread grew so big, we've got a new one!

I like Nicole, she's quite a believeable character unlike some of them!
ukdiva23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 12:07
kwscott
Forum Member

I also like Nicole i admit she was annoying when she first arrived but is a good caracter now
kwscott is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 12:16
superstar111
Forum Member

I sobbed at the advert for HandA returning The scene with Nicole and Belle, is gonna set me off in full
superstar111 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 15:43
mirabelle
Forum Member

not sure if my spoilers got stuck on the old one

Originally Posted by georgie1472
Did you watch when Geoff came into the show? He got on the footy team and Aden got jealous! Him and the team pretended to get on with Geoff and made him get drunk and then locked him in the boot of a car! Aden also teepee'd Geoff's church with loo roll when he was injured and angry hehe! and he's always called him Bible Boy (used to be an insult, now not so much)
I don;t remmeber any of that but then again I don't remember what happened before this summer break.

Oz Pace spoliers
Spoiler

I hope this means Leah has a new love interest, she needs one, I imagine she must be gagging by now.

Ah so thats why Brendan leaves, he gets a girlfriend and they live happily ever after?

What has Miles got to with Liam?

Who is Palmer, is that Angelo's surname? Or another cop?

I wonder what the grisly discovery is that Alf makes as its not mentioned for the rest of the week, do you think he finds a grissly bear? haha
mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:55
georgie1472
Forum Member

I don;t remmeber any of that but then again I don't remember what happened before this summer break.

Oz Pace spoliers
Spoiler

I hope this means Leah has a new love interest, she needs one, I imagine she must be gagging by now.

Ah so thats why Brendan leaves, he gets a girlfriend and they live happily ever after?

I wonder what the grisly discovery is that Alf makes as its not mentioned for the rest of the week, do you think he finds a grissly bear? haha

I believe Palmer is John (Trey's dad)
georgie1472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:56
mirabelle
Forum Member

ah I see. All these people I can't keep up
mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 16:12
tv_lover_06
Forum Member

sounds good

wondering what the grisly discovery is now too, had me very interested

and yay a new thread
tv_lover_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 16:23
jagged_death
Forum Member

Oz Pace spoliers
Spoiler

Spoiler
jagged_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 16:59
Grey17
Forum Member

Oh jagged_death! Please don't get my hopes up!

Then again, he's got away with murder before, and he's the most useless copper ever. He'd probably just get a medal
Grey17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 16:59
tv_lover_06
Forum Member

thanks for that jagged
tv_lover_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 20:33
SammieSquirrel
Forum Member

I also like Nicole i admit she was annoying when she first arrived but is a good caracter now
She's really begun to annoy me again - her persuit of Sid was downright fatal attraction freaky. The girl really needs help.

Miles also annoying me - he's supposed to be a caring guy taking in stray kids but he's completely forgotten Nicole at a time where she needs a grown up to look after her.

If only they'd bring back Roman, then all would be well with the world
SammieSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 22:09
jagged_death
Forum Member

Kill Angelo and bring back Roman, then things could start being great again. But please keep Roman away from that dull old black widow Leah.
Old 02-09-2009, 23:00
cfc86
Forum Member

Spoiler
Kill Angelo and bring back Roman, then things could start being great again. But please keep Roman away from that dull old black widow Leah.
I love your idea.
I can't stand Angelo and wish someone would kill him already. With a spade over his ugly face would do nicely
cfc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 23:06
mrbernay
Forum Member

She's really begun to annoy me again - her persuit of Sid was downright fatal attraction freaky. The girl really needs help.

Miles also annoying me - he's supposed to be a caring guy taking in stray kids but he's completely forgotten Nicole at a time where she needs a grown up to look after her.

If only they'd bring back Roman, then all would be well with the world
All this is IMO LOL: Nicole is a dreadful character, and the actress really needs to stop being a Paris Hilton wannabee, I really want to give her a slap with her facial gurning. The actress who plays Indie is also dreadful - where do they get them from? I could do with Miles if he got a hair cut... That's all I see of him now...
mrbernay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 23:29
SammieSquirrel
Forum Member

I could do with Miles if he got a hair cut... That's all I see of him now...
Tee hee!

Also annoyed that he's so quick to believe his bird's being unfaithful - seems to go totally against the way his character's been built up. Unless of course this has been contrived as an exit strategy for Kirsty - like the way they got rid of Roman, totally rubbish!
Old 02-09-2009, 23:45
Chubbler
Forum Member

Spoiler
Chubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 23:48
SammieSquirrel
Forum Member

Spoiler
You've gathered right!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:05
jagged_death
Forum Member

Spoiler
That storyline is vaguely interesting apart from featuring too much stupid Angelo being generally useless and Esther Anderson doing some of the worst acting I've seen on the show in a while.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:53
ukdiva23
Forum Member

They should definately admit they made a mistake and bring back Roman, i really miss him! Can't they even give a small glimpse by showing his trial or something?? Come on producers, we all make mistakes, bring back Roman!!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:54
ukdiva23
Forum Member

The actress who plays Indie is also dreadful - where do they get them from? ..
She was in Out of the Blue, wasn't much cop in that either! God knows what possessed the producers to pick her for H&A.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:36
evamoo
Forum Member

so great to have h&a back!! help me, im thinking hugo/martha are sweet lol. nice to have nicole at her mams, give us a break. do we know if trey gets caught...he will after all go down for a long time for that!
poor belle, although it feels so rushed this storyline.
evamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 20:54
Chubbler
Forum Member

That storyline is vaguely interesting apart from featuring too much stupid Angelo being generally useless and Esther Anderson doing some of the worst acting I've seen on the show in a while.
I actually quite like Angelo, I thought he was one of the more interesting people on the show

Esther Anderson changes for me from being really average about 80% of the time and then shows signs for being really good. However, when she's going it usually comes with an insanely irritating high-pitched voice she puts on
Chubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 20:59
supernatural87
Forum Member

Home and away was so good 2day and the episode on fiver was. I wish jessica tovey wasn't leaving the show i love belle and aden they r sooooooooooo good 2gether. Aden is sooooooooo fit lol
supernatural87 is offline   Reply With Quote