Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

Old 19-02-2012, 17:01
gulliverfoyle
Forum Member

he so far in the closet hes talking to Mr Tumnus
gulliverfoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-02-2012, 18:28
Anthony Thompso
Forum Member

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Those people who are adamantly opposed to idea that this man is gay are seriously deluding themselves. He has allegedly spent literally millions of pounds paying off various female acquaintances at one time or another in order to preserve and sanitize his image. This man is a control freak of the worst possible kind and will attempt to destroy the careers of all those who dare to defy him, He bears grudges against those he believes have slighted him in the smallest way possible. He is a vain and conceited man with a capacity for self publication on an epic scale.and in my opinion the bete noire of British pop music and the sooner he is banished from our tv screens and from the musical life of this country the better.
Anthony Thompso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:31
ChoccyCarole
Forum Member

I would say SC is definitely gay
~but He and Max Clifford ~make sure
all his publicity shots and column inches are always making it appear otherwise

He can not even act like he has a genuine romance with any women he is shown with

It is ALWAYS like a big act ....that he is seen out with a female partner or so called fiancee
ChoccyCarole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:46
PADDY75
Forum Member

Can anyone confirm if its true he and Paul McKenna are/ were special friends?
PADDY75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:59
DE53
Forum Member

I don't know whether Simon is gay or not, but he is not Jewish. Julie brought their family priest to Simon's 50th. That would make them either RC or Church of England.
Grandparents were Jewish Kakianne, hence the tidying up down below i assume according to Nick Think Julie is C of E though
DE53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 19:04
DE53
Forum Member

Grandparents were Jewish Kakianne, hence the tidying up down below i assume according to Nick Think Julie is C of E though
Can anyone confirm if its true he and Paul McKenna are/ were special friends?
They have been friends for years and are often seen out together and on holidays but then again the same can be said for sinitta and Jackie. I think his current special friend is American
DE53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 21:40
PADDY75
Forum Member

They have been friends for years and are often seen out together and on holidays but then again the same can be said for sinitta and Jackie. I think his current special friend is American
Thanks. Whoever his other half is I'll bet Max Clifford's salary that its male.
PADDY75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 00:02
*Cadhla*
Forum Member

Is it me, or is it even slightly worrying that there are 13 pages of people interested enough in this guff??

They walk among us....
*Cadhla* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 10:32
haphash
Forum Member

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Those people who are adamantly opposed to idea that this man is gay are seriously deluding themselves. He has allegedly spent literally millions of pounds paying off various female acquaintances at one time or another in order to preserve and sanitize his image. This man is a control freak of the worst possible kind and will attempt to destroy the careers of all those who dare to defy him, He bears grudges against those he believes have slighted him in the smallest way possible. He is a vain and conceited man with a capacity for self publication on an epic scale.and in my opinion the bete noire of British pop music and the sooner he is banished from our tv screens and from the musical life of this country the better.
I don't care whether he is or not. I just wish he would disappear from our TV screens.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 23:14
RealityRocks
Forum Member

It doesn't matter in the slightest of course (he's odious either way ) but he certainly tinkles the little bell attached to my highly tuned gaydar.

He's like a compendium of denial, he's allegedly used Max Clifford to pay off some very iffy stories, he has a 'harem' of exes (didn't Snit say they never actually had sex?) who, when he splits up with them, find themselves a few million quid and a nice house better off (as long as they keep telling the media what a big virile hetero he is).

He goes OTT on the reality shows when a fit female comes on, it just looks fake, and he ribs Louis for being effeminate (Louis isn't out out, but everyone knows it, don't they).

There's a million friend-of-a-friend rumours,he has 'close' relationships with other bearded wonders and he's just a terrible example of a gay man trying to cover up the obvious (to me anyway - of course I could be wrong)

I wish he'd just man the eff up and come out if he is, because it would gain him a helluva lot of respect and empower people to do the same. Why live a lie (if indeed he is).
RealityRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 23:21
Tudor6222
Inactive Member

It doesn't matter in the slightest of course (he's odious either way ) but he certainly tinkles the little bell attached to my highly tuned gaydar.

He's like a compendium of denial, he's allegedly used Max Clifford to pay off some very iffy stories, he has a 'harem' of exes (didn't Snit say they never actually had sex?) who, when he splits up with them, find themselves a few million quid and a nice house better off (as long as they keep telling the media what a big virile hetero he is).

He goes OTT on the reality shows when a fit female comes on, it just looks fake, and he ribs Louis for being effeminate (Louis isn't out out, but everyone knows it, don't they).

There's a million friend-of-a-friend rumours,he has 'close' relationships with other bearded wonders and he's just a terrible example of a gay man trying to cover up the obvious (to me anyway - of course I could be wrong)

I wish he'd just man the eff up and come out if he is, because it would gain him a helluva lot of respect and empower people to do the same. Why live a lie (if indeed he is).
This ^^
Tudor6222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 09:10
maureens
Forum Member

i Agree with this post^^^ i cringed when he was on Xfactor or BGT and a pretty/sexy women came on stage, you just knew the camera(all planned beforehand) would have a close up of his face "ogling"(making sure the underlighting is on at the time) just to hammer home to the the viewers the man is "hetrosexual" it was so staged and cringy infact it had the opposite effect on me i just thought he is well and truly in that closet to go to such lengths, also he just looks creepy staring at them so Max change your tactics please for this year.. and his harem of ex's is actually laughable all paid off beards the lot of them, he just looks like he is on a girly holiday with them..so do i think he is gay?(not that it matters before anyone says it) Yes definately.
maureens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 21:25
QueenMaude

On Saturday night takeaway he said hello to Piers Morgan by saying 'hello darling' in a very camp manner... So I am sold on the idea he is gay!
QueenMaude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 22:12
TTTango
Forum Member

Anyone watch the ADS on SNT. We could invent a new triangle Only Joking
TTTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 23:03
SuperDude95
Forum Member

I think Sinitta has some sort of dirt on Simon Cowell, she always seem to be with him.
SuperDude95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 23:05
Betty Britain

Did anyone see him on Saturday Night Take Away ... He had man boobs .. Shocking
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 23:12
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Did anyone see him on Saturday Night Take Away ... He had man boobs .. Shocking

Not to mention his pillow face Way too much filler Simon
Julie_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 16:58
toofast
Forum Member

I bet SC is shitting himself now that pervert Clifford is doing bird!
toofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 17:55
attackmusic
Inactive Member

Yep, that is why he had a baby with his best friends wife. Honestly, the people on here embarrass themselves all the time!
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 19:48
dd68
Forum Member

Only he can say, but honestly, who cares?
dd68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 19:52
attackmusic
Inactive Member

Only he can say, but honestly, who cares?
I am bisexual but my goodness people on here are obsessed with any male celebrity being gay. It isn't a coincidence that they are gay themselves. A thread this large with absolutely no good reason anyone gives for thinking Simon is gay. Not sure why they care so much, it's not as if they will meet these men
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 20:06
Ella71110
Forum Member

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Is that you Steve Brookstein?
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 20:08
Ella71110
Forum Member

I am bisexual but my goodness people on here are obsessed with any male celebrity being gay. It isn't a coincidence that they are gay themselves. A thread this large with absolutely no good reason anyone gives for thinking Simon is gay. Not sure why they care so much, it's not as if they will meet these men
I agree with you! I don't know why this subject is debated to death
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 20:13
Phoenix Lazarus
Forum Member

Gay!? I doubt Cowell is any less heterosexual than Cliff Richard!
Phoenix Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 23:05
puffenstuff
Forum Member

Good heavens, this thread was started 5 years ago and resurrected this morning after a 1 year of inactivity
puffenstuff is offline   Reply With Quote