Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

ITV i player

Old 10-10-2009, 20:44
pink sparkle
Forum Member

Hiya

Just wondering if anyone knows how long on average does it usually take itv to put a show on the i player after it has been broadcast?

Its just i wanna watch XF as soon as i possibly can, especially tomorrows result so would it be possible to watch late that night or does it usually appear the next day?

Thanks
pink sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-10-2009, 20:51
hopeandfaith06
Forum Member

Well if you don't mind staying up till the very early hours, its repeated at 1am on ITV2.

Otherwise there are several other repeats on ITV2 in the next week. If you can only watch on ITV Player (no i inbetween ITV and Player) it should be up tomorrow.
hopeandfaith06 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 20:55
pink sparkle
Forum Member

Yeah i can only watch on the itv player unfortunatley as i dont have a tv. So i arent gonna be able to watch the results till monday afternoon, thats so annoying coz its gonna be so hard to try and avoid not hearing or seeing who has gone before i watch every week!
Old 10-10-2009, 21:52
hopeandfaith06
Forum Member

Yeah i can only watch on the itv player unfortunatley as i dont have a tv. So i arent gonna be able to watch the results till monday afternoon, thats so annoying coz its gonna be so hard to try and avoid not hearing or seeing who has gone before i watch every week!
Completely forgot to mention this earlier, but you could have watched live online http://www.itv.com/channels/itv1/

But you can also watch ITV2 live online
http://www.itv.com/Channels/ITV2/def...id=sim2&a=true
Old 10-10-2009, 22:36
pink sparkle
Forum Member

wow thanks i didnt know itv did that! I dont think my internet connection is particularly strong tho as it keeps stopping to buffer so i may just have to wait till it on the itv player
Old 10-10-2009, 22:42
hopeandfaith06
Forum Member

Ah ok, yes you need quite a good internet speed to watch live tv online. Mine if fine through the day, but in the evening it struggles.
Old 10-10-2009, 23:29
pink sparkle
Forum Member

Just realized part one is already up!!

So it took them less than 2 hours since it finished! Awesome!
Old 10-10-2009, 23:47
DVDfever
Forum Member

There's bound to be torrents online you can download.
DVDfever is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 15:17
ILoveTravel5255
Forum Member

hi Pink Sparkle go to itv.com and look for player x-factor is there now and will be taken off in 29 days, sorry its not on itv this afternoon, nor itv2, but itv2 had ot on late last night , will you be watching tonight at 8pm ???

get johnandedward OUT Rubbish.
ILoveTravel5255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 18:07
pink sparkle
Forum Member

hi Pink Sparkle go to itv.com and look for player x-factor is there now and will be taken off in 29 days, sorry its not on itv this afternoon, nor itv2, but itv2 had ot on late last night , will you be watching tonight at 8pm ???

get johnandedward OUT Rubbish.
Thanks i watched it last night...stayed up till the early hours lol

Nope cant watch it at 8 ill be watching it on itv player again as soon as it comes up. Till then ill have to avoid DS coz i dont wanna see the results before i watch! Hopefully wont be too late i gotta be up in the morning!