Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

New Superman Film :: Man of Steel

Old 07-05-2014, 01:10
MadeInHarry
Forum Member

I was just wondering if there is any press releases. As the movie is coming out in a week and a half and I thought there would be reviews for the movie already.
MadeInHarry is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-05-2014, 13:29
Johnny Clay
Forum Member

It's not unusual for the press to hold off right until the release date (at the studios behest, say) and it does happen with films with a lot pinned on them. Some should appear pretty soon though.

All I've heard about it is that screenings for the distrubutors/cinema chains went down very well apparently.
Johnny Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 00:08
Dave3622
Forum Member

I had no interest in this until I found out Bryan Cranston was the lead character. I have just spent the last two months watching 'Breaking Bad' from the beginning and have just 7 more episodes to go. It's the best show I have ever seen so going to see 'Godzilla' is guaranteed for me now. Bryan Cranston is awesome
Dave3622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 00:41
Yuffie
Forum Member

I had a look on IMDB earlier and it's getting decent reviews.

I only eover look at user reviews and there was some 10/10s saying How aamazing it is, and a couple of bad scores too. There was also a 8.5ish rating average from over a thousand users.

So I take all that as promising enough.
Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:37
Johnny Clay
Forum Member

Reviews are out now:

A thumbs up from the Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...la-review.html

A thumbs down from the Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014...st-look-review
Johnny Clay is offline   Reply With Quote