Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Old 02-08-2013, 19:34
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...l-baby-2117399

It's ridiculous, William should have put search and rescue pilot, that is his job. Prince is his title. He shouldn't have been allowed to register it like this. And Kate is a housewife.

I remember Coleen Rooney putting herself down as "journalist"
Leicester_Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 02-08-2013, 20:20
zx50
Forum Member

It's off-topic, but I hate those message boxes that tell you about internet cookies. The Mirror site has them on whenever I visit their website.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 20:28
kjhskj75
Forum Member

It's off-topic, but I hate those message boxes that tell you about internet cookies. The Mirror site has them on whenever I visit their website.
It's a legal requirement now - for once blame stupid politicians not the media.
kjhskj75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 20:37
zx50
Forum Member

It's a legal requirement now - for once blame stupid politicians not the media.
I realise that, I just meant that there's no way of getting rid of it straight away. It should have a cross at the top right of it so that when you click it, it goes away.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 22:26
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

I used to like them but I am going more and more off them as they are becoming too precious and think they are better than the rest of us
Old 03-08-2013, 00:05
Pablo79
Forum Member

That's clearly incorrect as she's a columnist.
Pablo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:09
artlesschaos
Forum Member

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...l-baby-2117399

It's ridiculous, William should have put search and rescue pilot, that is his job. Prince is his title. He shouldn't have been allowed to register it like this. And Kate is a housewife.

They both get paid for being Prince and Princess, so it is their job.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:35
tommytiger
Inactive Member

I thought the Queen wouldn't allow Kate to have a 'Princess' title yet and why she's a 'Duchess'?
tommytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:44
Nicola32
Forum Member

I used to like them but I am going more and more off them as they are becoming too precious and think they are better than the rest of us

I haven't seen any evidence of that, I think they are pretty down to earth considering who they are.

On what do you base your statement " They think they are better than us"?
Nicola32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:57
cleo petra
Forum Member

it's all pr by the establishment, William, Kate and George, the modern family, fresh, caring and accessible. They may well be but they are still elitist.

Personally, I can't wait for Charles to come to the throne. He and his unpopular wife will hopefully see the whole outfit on the way out the door, pointless and token gestures of a bygone era.
cleo petra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:48
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

I thought the Queen wouldn't allow Kate to have a 'Princess' title yet and why she's a 'Duchess'?
that's what i thought, im confused.
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 13:25
kiviraat
Forum Member

Is that even real? Doesn't it have to state the time of birth? (also the whole duchess / princess thing)
kiviraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 14:23
rattie
Forum Member

This might help or not lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13099871
rattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 13:26
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

I haven't seen any evidence of that, I think they are pretty down to earth considering who they are.

On what do you base your statement " They think they are better than us"?
By putting a job title as Prince and Princess which is ridiculous. William's job is search and rescue pilot. Prince is just an accident of birth not a job title.
Old 05-08-2013, 15:23
skp20040
Forum Member

They think they are too precious ????? I think you will find its the media who run the stories not them , like any pregnant woman I am sure Kate would have preferred to have given birth without a gaggle of press waiting for her to pop and then having to perform outside the next day . I have seen no evidence that says they think they are precious, in fact everything to the contrary where they are allowed
skp20040 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 15:34
grahamzxy
Forum Member

By putting a job title as Prince and Princess which is ridiculous. William's job is search and rescue pilot. Prince is just an accident of birth not a job title.
Firstly what do you think Charles and Di put down for William & Harry?? - Farmer and Charity Worker?? Secondly if the media left them well alone, you and millions others could get on with their daily lives without something that annoys you.

Thirdly William is about to change his job, he ought have put pilot really, though he is about to become a trainer. You sound a lot bitter about the whole thing - Royalty was around before you were born and will be around long after you are gone, best to not let it bother you too much.

This ought be in General Discussion - hardly in Showbiz are they??
grahamzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 15:39
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

Graham, someone ought to tell the media that
Old 05-08-2013, 15:52
woot_whoo
Forum Member

Firstly what do you think Charles and Di put down for William & Harry?? - Farmer and Charity Worker?? Secondly if the media left them well alone, you and millions others could get on with their daily lives without something that annoys you.

Thirdly William is about to change his job, he ought have put pilot really, though he is about to become a trainer. You sound a lot bitter about the whole thing - Royalty was around before you were born and will be around long after you are gone, best to not let it bother you too much.

If the media left them well alone, the royals wouldn't see out the next decade. The media is their bread and butter. Well, actually it's more like a pet who can occasionally turn on its master if not well enough fed. If our media showed the same attitude to our royals as it did to our MPs, for example, a few less would be willing to believe that an 'HRH' is enough to excuse anything.
woot_whoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 15:57
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Why is Prince Ponce getting so ugly? He looks like a balding horse!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 16:00
skp20040
Forum Member

Why is Prince Ponce getting so ugly? He looks like a balding horse!
Whilst I assume your charitable self is the image of a perfect oil painting crying out for a modelling contract.
skp20040 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 16:22
Anne-Marie_Rowe
Forum Member

Is that even real? Doesn't it have to state the time of birth? (also the whole duchess / princess thing)
There's normally the time on it if you are a twin (like me!) or any multiple birth
Anne-Marie_Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 17:18
downtonfan
Forum Member

They are better than the rest of us.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 18:10
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Whilst I assume your charitable self is the image of a perfect oil painting crying out for a modelling contract.
You betcha babe! I am perfect and I don't ponce off the state! Boy am I value for money!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 21:49
Green_Stamp
Inactive Member

Exactly! It's about time we had a revolution!!!
Green_Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 19:53
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

They are better than the rest of us.
hope youre joking.......
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote