The Real Housewives of Orange County starts Monday 31st January at 3:40pm on ITV2!

12346»

Comments

• LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    The girls have their own website on Bravo. From the looks of it they have made another series just depends on when its going to be shown over here.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county

Lainey

p.s

Anyone watch American Idol :rolleyes: Doesnt Steven Tyler look like Lynn !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) I think I've just watched Episode 6 of the latest series of OC. Nothing changes, except Tamra's got a toy boy, Gretchen and Slade are still "ick" and Vicky and Alexis are as obnoxious as ever. There's a new HW called Peggy.
    Oh and Jim has declined to be filmed!! Wonder why? :p
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :) I think I've just watched Episode 6 of the latest series of OC. Nothing changes, except Tamra's got a toy boy, Gretchen and Slade are still "ick" and Vicky and Alexis are as obnoxious as ever. There's a new HW called Peggy.
    Oh and Jim has declined to be filmed!! Wonder why? :p

Sounds good:D:D:D

I'm ashamed to say I've become pretty addicted to it.

I'm glad that on the final Tamra and Simon are getting a divorce - they are so unsuitable together.

didn't think it would take Tamra long to find someone, she is a very attractive woman for her age. She's probably go the prettiest face in them all though I think Gretchen probably seems more attractive.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    The girls have their own website on Bravo. From the looks of it they have made another series just depends on when its going to be shown over here.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county

Lainey

p.s

Anyone watch American Idol :rolleyes: Doesnt Steven Tyler look like Lynn !!
    Lynn always reminds me of a gerbil with its cheeks full of grub
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    I know not many people like Simon on here and they are now divoced, butttttttt I always felt a bit sorry for him :rolleyes:
    I got the feeling she was more into doing this than he was. He always looked like he was terrified of what she was going to do or say . He seemed more of a private man and only went along with this to keep her happy.

Lainey
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last episode today:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ladies chat at the end of the series, was interesting for me. I think that Gretchen and Slade are coming across much better than I thought they would.

Slade is very adept at answering difficult questions and I could learn from that. He simply said "yes" and then nothing else to the commentator, who then moved onto another question. Im not fond of Slade, because of how he was during the filming with Jo and, if the stories are true, his skipping out on child support for all his kids.

It was interesting when Lynn's husband, whose name I cant remember, was asked was he a "grifter":rolleyes: Also, how can her business be making enough money to support him, as hes supposedly working for her. I would imagine their income from OC is their main income.

I hadnt realized there wasnt a new series to start this week and Im disappointed. Ive loved watched the 6 series back to back.

Looking forward to seeing another one, if there is one.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10pm tonight on Diva HWofNY
    10pm tonight on Bio HWofBH :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any dates for when the new HWoOC will be shown in the UK?

Got totally addicted to this whilst having a week off and ended up series linking it on Sky+ so I didn't miss any whilst I was at work :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stammy75 wrote: »
    Are there any dates for when the new HWoOC will be shown in the UK?

Got totally addicted to this whilst having a week off and ended up series linking it on Sky+ so I didn't miss any whilst I was at work :D

I think the new series is going to be shown from Wednesday (3rd Aug).
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the reminder Jo, I would have missed it otherwise. Look like its going to be an eventful season :)
  • MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    Can somebody please please please tell what the name of the song is that's used for Real Housewives adverts on ITV2?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moloko wrote: »
    Can somebody please please please tell what the name of the song is that's used for Real Housewives adverts on ITV2?

The Wanted - Glad you came?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the going to be a Series 7?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the going to be a Series 7?

I believe they have already started filming http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/08/19/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-7-begins-filming-next-week/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Vicki's definately going to regret divorcing Donn, he's the only person that been able to tolerate her for long periods of time without snapping. Gretchen's just as bad as slade, if not slimier because of the way she treated Jeff, then making up all these excuses about "giving up on love" and that's why she wasn't married to slade. If Slade was as rich as he was in season one, a diamond ring would be glued to her finger and she'd already be plotting to poison him. Liked Alexis and Peggy this season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I have always quite liked Vicki. She has split up from Brooks and she did get a lot of hatred from the other women when she was with him.
    Her daughter Briana has turned out to be not so nice. Why doesn't Briana go and live somewhere else with her new husband if she dislikes her mother's lifestyle so much?
    The person I really don't like anymore like is Tamara. Tamara has become very bitter an twisted in the latest series that just finished.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    When is the new series on?