Options

Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 32]

SupportSupport Posts: 70,913
Administrator
ArtyAttack wrote: »
Many of the actors who work on Emmerdale are full of praise for Danny and I have noticed many who work on Corrie feel the same way. I notice that there have been accusations of fans multi-voting for him too much in order to get him to win but this is the case for everyone's own favorite soap or actor. Singling out Danny is extremely petty. I have also noticed that he doesnt post so much on Twitter and only gave a few reminders encouraging fans to vote for him and Emmerdale so any accusations of continually begging for votes are also unfounded.
Really looking forward to watching the show this year and I will be making every effort to ignore the BSA thread on here with the inevitable negative comments. ;)

This thread is a continuation of: Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 31]

Comments

• Options
    AnnieK24601AnnieK24601 Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Part 32:).
  • Options
    Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Wow...Two months later and we get older
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god, one of the longest-lasting parts ever has finished.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will it be christmas when we get to part 33????
  • Options
    AnnieK24601AnnieK24601 Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    happy2feet wrote: »
    will it be christmas when we get to part 33????

Hopefully not but possibly yes! I suppose a lot will depend on what happens next with Aaron's story. A lot of posters have abandoned the thread because of their disillusionment with the current storyline. Only time will tell if they come back.

P.S. Thanks DS:).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Yay! Part 32 - It's about time! I'm not gonna abandon this thread, ever!!
  • Options
    Tiger LilyTiger Lily Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Wow finally part 32. Havent posted much as to be very honest am upset about the direction of the storyline, hopefully TPTB will surprise us and pull it out of the bag soon although it doesnt look promising. I'm really so sad about this thread as I loved it and always looked forward to coming on and posting and reading all the other posts but of late it has been really dying a very slow and painful death.:(
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAY for a new part! :)

Only last week realised we were in a thread of Appreciation Threads...... wondered where we'd gone. :o

Last week of Aarson (think their last episode is on Thursday) then we have 1 week of drought. Then once they come back, will only have 2 or so weeks left of Jackson. Things will REALLY sink in then - not good. :(

Off for the night now - evil early start once again tomorrow.

Goodnight x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DS...do you always let people tell you what to do? Bad show for a forum if you ask me. I would tell you what to do but then...

I remember what I said you know, I can always write it again if you want, only this time it won't be on the top of the thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi to the birth of a new thread. Holy Cow. A few months back we could barely pas the week with a new thread.

Now however..........................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Angelwave wrote: »
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi to the birth of a new thread. Holy Cow. A few months back we could barely pas the week with a new thread.

Now however..........................

I could tell you why that is Angel but then...well, you know :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    I could tell you why that is Angel but then...well, you know :)

:D

On another note, has it been stated how Jackson gets offed? What would be the most sensational way to go, (for ratings ;))
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,453
    Forum Member
    Yey, new thread!!! :D

Hello Part 32
  • Options
    Forum Member

On another note, has it been stated how Jackson gets offed? What would be the most sensational way to go, (for ratings ;))

Drop him off a cliff? Set fire to him? Whatever it is, Aaron will be heavily involved, he'll cry...sob...try to win some more awards. Marc won't get a look in even although he's better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drop him off a cliff? Set fire to him? Whatever it is, Aaron will be heavily involved, he'll cry...sob...try to win some more awards. Marc won't get a look in even although he's better.

Maybe the horses or some of the sheep go mad and storm Dale Head, trampling him to death.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think they'd make sure Jackson would be in his arms "for the first time as we havent seen it yet inspite of the fact that they are so in love" and he then would hold onto him and refuse to let him go and have to be prised free from him.:rolleyes:
    Sorry I've just become so cynical now which I really hate.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Maybe the horses or some of the sheep go mad and storm Dale Head, trampling him to death.

That would make great viewing!
    Joking aside, I want it to be a painful death (and no I'm not one of them people who is a fan of pain! forgotten what the word is! lol), like to show Jackson the reality of it...And to demonstrate the pain he's going to be putting on his boyfriend and his mum....Still, ^ above or the way we all reckon it will go would be better x
    PS. Thanks DS. Forgot to say before.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It'll be horses and sheep...and maybe Aaron will try to fight them off but they'll be too much for him and then he'll get very injured and Jackson will then die.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tiger Lily wrote: »
    I think they'd make sure Jackson would be in his arms "for the first time as we havent seen it yet inspite of the fact that they are so in love" and he then would hold onto him and refuse to let him go and have to be prised free from him.:rolleyes:
    Sorry I've just become so cynical now which I really hate.:(

That would be the cruelest way to go....for us anyways. :(
    kbabes2 wrote: »
    That would make great viewing!
    Joking aside, I want it to be a painful death (and no I'm not one of them people who is a fan of pain! forgotten what the word is! lol), like to show Jackson the reality of it...And to demonstrate the pain he's going to be putting on his boyfriend and his mum....Still, ^ above or the way we all reckon it will go would be better x
    PS. Thanks DS. Forgot to say before.

A vial of poison that burns his guts to cinder. Not only will we get great acting from Marc, but Danny can be "in tears" watching. Check and Check for the ED team. Great idea kbabes! :D
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,453
    Forum Member
    Aw i hope it's peaceful. If Jackson dies in anyone's arms it wouyld probbaly be Hazel's, if she's the one that's gonna do him in

Hope they give something else to Danny, apart from a tear-stick in the future though!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ahh but it would be memorable and have people talking about how awful and sad it was to see Aaron so upset.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It'll be horses and sheep...and maybe Aaron will try to fight them off but they'll be too much for him and then he'll get very injured and Jackson will then die.

The knight that failed to protect his prince. Interesting, interesting. :D
    Tiger Lily wrote: »

Ahh but it would be memorable and have people talking about how awful and sad it was to see Aaron so upset.

Either that, get us riled up enough for us to be like. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE ONLY TIME THEY HUG IS WHEN JACKSON DIES!". Twitter would get wrecked, DS would have to shut down for a time, and Aarson would go down as the most tragic, train wreck (yes pun-intended) of a romance in history.

All in all there will be a buzz. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pauline Quirke leaves at Christmas; way to drag out a storyline
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An interview with Pauline Quirk at the BSA's for what'sontv magazine.

Doesn't really give anything away about the storyline - but she does confirm that she will leave around Xmas.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/news/pauline-quirke-the-birds-are-going-on-tour-video/12771
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe that pack of wolves he was waiting for the other week outside the cafe show up and eat him like he wanted!
    Pauline Quirke leaves at Christmas; way to drag out a storyline

The aftermath is going to last that long? unless she gets down to it with Bob later in the year before going.

Might seem long, but considering it's already five months since last Christmas, it'll soon be here
This discussion has been closed.