Options

Sound and picture problems on Sky branded channels

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
Forum Member
✭✭
Please can everyone who is experiencing these problems add their feedback to this thread on the Sky Help forum;

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Picture-Sound/Digital-Artefacts-Picture-Jumping-amp-Sound-Drop-Out-Sky/m-p/159867/thread-id/856

After a few of us badgering Sky a fair bit over the last couple of weeks, they have finally started a thread asking for information - so let's give them as much as possible.

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any chance we can get this pinned to the top so everyone sees it please?
  • Options
    Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    As long as it doesn't affect Sky Sports 1-4 then I'm not bothered.
  • Options
    Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    As long as it doesn't affect Sky Sports 1-4 then I'm not bothered.

Rather a selfish response, lets just hope it does effect the sky sports channels then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've also emailed Jeremy Darroch direct (thanks to someone on this board who quoted his email address) so I'm now in discussions with the 'Executive Support Team', although I have to say their first response wasn't much better than standard Customer Services - they offered me a free engineer visit but I've politely declined and pointed out (yet again!) that it will be a waste of time.

Anyway while I'm having my separate discussions with Sky, the more people that post on the Sky Help Forum threads the better, as it's making it more and more obvious that it is a known issue mostly isolated to Atlantic.
  • Options
    Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    Marti S wrote: »
    Rather a selfish response, lets just hope it does effect the sky sports channels then.

But it won't, as it'll annoy their top-paying customers so they'll make sure the premium channels are top-notch at all times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it won't, as it'll annoy their top-paying customers so they'll make sure the premium channels are top-notch at all times.

Yeah but we've got Sports as well and we'll be leaving Sky if this carries on for much longer - we can get Sports elsewhere and we'll give up on Atlantic too if we have to. Let's face it - we can watch the Atlantic programs via other mediums and then at least we won't be struggling to understand what's going on as the sound won't keep dropping out!