Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Has anyone tried No! No! (hair removal system)

Old 12-09-2011, 12:23
DaisyBumbleroot
Forum Member

I had an infomercial on TV this morning as I was getting ready. It was for the No!No! Hair removal system (trynono.co.uk) and maybve I was seduced by the highly excitable American ladies squealing how ikt painlessly and quickly got rid of unwanted hair but I thought it looked quite good.

Here is their "how it works page" https://www.trynono.com/uk/howitworks.aspx and I love the fact that " no!no! is a cute little handheld device that you can take and use almost anywhere - at home, at the office or on the road!" WOW - I can de-hair in my lunch-hour!!! Its meant to work on any hair type, so - up above and down below, it works.

Anyway, its expensive - 192 or 3 payments of 64. But if it does what it says on the tin, then overall it works out quite reasonable.

So has anyone got any experience with this hair removal system or am I best sticking to razors and foam?
DaisyBumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:40
Popadopalous
Forum Member

No, No!

I've seen this advertised on the midnight infomercials and personally, I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't go near any product that a company tries to desperately for people to buy. When a company pays people to say their product is great, that's when you know it's shit! That's just my opinion, it's probably a great product. (JML is my mortal enemy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNm9-rOijSY < review.

There is lots of reviews on google regarding it, take a look. There is lots of mixed opinions, people swear by it... others want to kill the creator.

If it comes with a money back guarantee then what have you to loose?
Popadopalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 13:27
c4rv
Forum Member

If it comes with a money back guarantee then what have you to loose?
A lot of pain, lol ?
c4rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 13:35
mocha-latte
Forum Member

Defy be a No No from me, and as for the money back guarantee ... Often not as easy to get your money back as it sounds ....

Thinking of the lovely bag etc I could buy with that money :

Yes Yes
mocha-latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 21:53
TUTV Viewer
Forum Member

I had an infomercial on TV this morning as I was getting ready. It was for the No!No! Hair removal system (trynono.co.uk) and maybve I was seduced by the highly excitable American ladies squealing how ikt painlessly and quickly got rid of unwanted hair but I thought it looked quite good.

Here is their "how it works page" https://www.trynono.com/uk/howitworks.aspx and I love the fact that " no!no! is a cute little handheld device that you can take and use almost anywhere - at home, at the office or on the road!" WOW - I can de-hair in my lunch-hour!!! Its meant to work on any hair type, so - up above and down below, it works.

Anyway, its expensive - 192 or 3 payments of 64. But if it does what it says on the tin, then overall it works out quite reasonable.

So has anyone got any experience with this hair removal system or am I best sticking to razors and foam?
Isn't it essentially a gas-powered lighter with an integral comb?

You can buy a lot of Veet for 192
TUTV Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 22:41
mourinhosmissus
Forum Member

Why are those women shaving their forearms?!
mourinhosmissus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 22:52
f_196
Forum Member

I've got the No No Skin (for spots) and it does a fairly good job if you catch them early and follow the instructions.
f_196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 00:12
Radiomaniac
Forum Member

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. I reckon that if someone came up with a genuine device that would free women of hair completely, easily, painlessly and lasting a long time, then it would be worldwide news in a flash and everyone would know about it and buy one - same as if there was a genuine and fast cure for baldness in men.
Radiomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 05:46
Lushness
Forum Member

No No No - have you seen the reviews on Amazon? Shocking when you consider the price for that thing! I've seen a few No No products on there and they all have the same poor rating.
Lushness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 06:05
Radiomaniac
Forum Member

Seems like No! No! is a no-no.
Radiomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 07:27
Aednat85
Forum Member

Having just watched the video I think it'd be a product that I have no interest in buying.

What I would like to know is why in all of the adverts for hair removal methods, be they razor/cream/wax/etc, the woman using the product is already hair free?
Aednat85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 10:53
DaisyBumbleroot
Forum Member

No, No!

I've seen this advertised on the midnight infomercials and personally, I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't go near any product that a company tries to desperately for people to buy. When a company pays people to say their product is great, that's when you know it's shit! That's just my opinion, it's probably a great product. (JML is my mortal enemy)
eee i know but I cant helped but get sucked in by the gargantuan claims! Ive never bought anyting off an informercial myself (though I was mercilessly tortured by friends when I recieved a Snuggie for xmas) but I have really dark hair and was intrigued by this advert to say the least
Isn't it essentially a gas-powered lighter with an integral comb?

You can buy a lot of Veet for 192
huh!? It BURNS? It's meant to be painless

Thanks for the replies, I didnt even think about looking on the net for reviews.

I tried our mams Braun epilator about 20 years ago and it just nacks, might a well wax and I can't do that myself properly and Ive never been to a salon, never been brave enough. Have epilators changed much? Or am I just gong to have to stick with razor, foam, stubble etc
DaisyBumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote