Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

Old 19-09-2011, 10:45
zx50
Forum Member

I thought it might be the case but she says she's not a lesbian. Are we to assume then that she is bisexual?
Either she's lying or this bit's true.

Im like, Im glad it works for you and I wish I liked women like that because oftentimes men are very hard for me, but I happen to like boys. I could never be a lesbian. I would never want to date someone like myself, ever.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-09-2011, 14:50
Antichav30
Forum Member

Mary Portas
Antichav30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 15:55
Cryolemon
Forum Member

She's openly gay (or maybe bi, I'm not sure) and married to a woman.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 15:58
Metermaid
Forum Member

Not surprised. I'm quite partial to Aunt Bessie's dumplings myself, but haven't yet tried her stuffing.
Brilliant, that made I larf !!
Metermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 16:05
mb@2day
Forum Member

Does anyone who lives in the BBC South area know if South Today presenter Sally Taylor is gay? I just have a suspicion that she might be.

I am so old fashioned that I suspect any assertive woman in the public eye is gay although I know that fluffy bimbos are just as likely to be.
Dont think so I saw a docu about her breast cancer illness and her significant other was a small male. One thing I do know is she has got silicon implants and her chest rivals any local bbc presenter.
mb@2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 16:08
Lillith
Forum Member

Dont think so I saw a docu about her breast cancer illness and her significant other was a small male. One thing I do know is she has got silicon implants and her chest rivals any local bbc presenter.
A small male what ?
Lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 16:46
mb@2day
Forum Member

A small male what ?

ker-tish

Human .
mb@2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 16:55
Gaditano
Forum Member

Several named here I've heard pretty convincing rumours about - Cat Deeley, Alicia Keys, Kathy Burke, Hillary Clinton, Kelly Holmes (who ever thought Kelly was straight, anyway ? Come on!!!).

A veteran Scottish pop star who is in Strictly this year might also be mentioned here. Yes she's had husbands and boyfriends - all gay.

Dolly Parton, I'm guessing everyone knows about.
80s actress Kelly McGillis.
Lovely British comedy actress Celia Imrie.
Gaditano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 17:03
MrsRobinson
Forum Member

You have the wrong partners, Pam St Clement is with ex newsreader, Moira Stuart, and Patricia Routledge is said to be with ex House of Commons Speaker, Betty Boothroyd.
Better not let Chris Evans know that Moira Stewart is with Pam St Clement or he'll blab it to his millions of listeners!!!!
MrsRobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 17:13
Gaditano
Forum Member

Dame Ellen Macarthur (yachtswoman) of course.

Natasha Kaplinsky, at least when younger.
Old 19-09-2011, 18:31
zx50
Forum Member

Dame Ellen Macarthur (yachtswoman) of course.

Natasha Kaplinsky, at least when younger.
You don't choose to be a lesbian. You can't reverse it (I'd imagine). You're either a lesbian or you aren't.
Old 19-09-2011, 18:56
FaithInEliza
Forum Member

You don't choose to be a lesbian. You can't reverse it (I'd imagine). You're either a lesbian or you aren't.
Hm, to be fair, I think sexuality to such a fluid thing. You can have a long period of your life where you sleep exclusively with women, and would class yourself as a lesbian. Then you can find yourself attracted to men again. That *may* mean you're actually bi, but I don't think people should be held to their previous feelings.

Also, has Emma Kennedy come out?
FaithInEliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 21:58
Gaditano
Forum Member

I didn't mean she had changed her orientation, more that she'd opted for the career advantages of husband and reproduction.
Old 19-09-2011, 22:29
zx50
Forum Member

Hm, to be fair, I think sexuality to such a fluid thing. You can have a long period of your life where you sleep exclusively with women, and would class yourself as a lesbian. Then you can find yourself attracted to men again. That *may* mean you're actually bi, but I don't think people should be held to their previous feelings.

Also, has Emma Kennedy come out?
If you're attracted to both sexes, you're bisexual.
Old 19-09-2011, 22:30
Angel Dust
Forum Member

I'm living proof of that POV. Only had relationships with men until I was in my late 20's and then got engaged to a woman. Then had a period of not being into men at all, just women.

Nowdays, I'm celibate through choice but definitely more attracted to men again.

It's a strange thing sexuality for some of us
Angel Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 22:31
Angel Dust
Forum Member

If you're attracted to both sexes, you're bisexual.
It's not that simple
Angel Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 23:13
performingmonk
Forum Member

Cheryl Cole is definitely a candidate. I never bought the Ashley relationship at all. With Ashley also being a strong contender it certainly makes you wonder...
performingmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 23:44
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Better not let Chris Evans know that Moira Stewart is with Pam St Clement or he'll blab it to his millions of listeners!!!!
lol yes.

And related to that directly (which might have been what you were referencing...) IIRC he outed Cat Deeley on national TV. Interestingly on that, it was never really mentioned, and in the one interview that brought it up she didn't really deny being gay, just that she'd shagged Edith Bowman.

On a similar point, I might have been the only one to notice (because I've always thought she's gay), but Graham Norton once got pretty close to outing the travel presenter Bobbie Pryor on his radio show.
Old 19-09-2011, 23:44
PorkSausage
Forum Member

Konnie Huq and Myleene Klass.

....or did I just dream that?
PorkSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 23:51
conchie
Forum Member

Konnie Huq and Myleene Klass.

....or did I just dream that?
errr... I 'd say that was one of those dreams after a late night of eating cheese !!
conchie is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 00:20
zx50
Forum Member

It's not that simple
I can't see how it wouldn't be.
Old 20-09-2011, 01:53
Blamhappy2
Forum Member

lol yes.

And related to that directly (which might have been what you were referencing...) IIRC he outed Cat Deeley on national TV. Interestingly on that, it was never really mentioned, and in the one interview that brought it up she didn't really deny being gay, just that she'd shagged Edith Bowman.
Really? When?

At first it was just same old, same old, and then suddenly the above, and then Gaditano came along, and I can't tell if he's making stuff up...
Blamhappy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 03:18
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Dunno to be honest, but it was a fair few years ago (probably TFI Friday era)
Old 20-09-2011, 04:40
Blamhappy2
Forum Member

Dunno to be honest, but it was a fair few years ago (probably TFI Friday era)
Probably a joke, I'm assuming, or more would have been made of it.
Blamhappy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 06:42
Liss88
Forum Member

lol yes.

On a similar point, I might have been the only one to notice (because I've always thought she's gay), but Graham Norton once got pretty close to outing the travel presenter Bobbie Pryor on his radio show.
Sure she wasn't joking??
Liss88 is offline   Reply With Quote