Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,861
Administrator
ucra girl wrote: »
I was not that engrossed in the early shows.I had a baby in 2000 and went back to work fulll time when he was 4months.I followed on and off.Watched BB1,missed most of BB2 as I spent the summer in Africa.When I fell ill in 2005 and stopped working,then I became addicted.So mine are in the later shows.I loved BB7 but didnt get attached to anyone.I have very controversial choices as well topped by Jeremy(Hijack),John James,Ziggy,Lucien,Aaron and Louise? lol

I am warming to Heaven as well,behind her own little world is a very intelligent woman.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1512831

Comments

• Options
      ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
        Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1512831

Wooo hooo part 10,welldone all JJATers.Cheers John James:)

How many parts start with my posts? I seem to be in the right place at the right time.
      • Options
        augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
        Forum Member
        well done ucra

Does anyone know when Johns friend was promoting his fashion range?
        and if we can buy anything online in the UK?
        I have a couple of birthdays coming up for my daughters boyfriends and could do with a few ideas of what to buy them?
      • Options
        Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
        Forum Member
        Part 10, yay !! :)

Well done JJAT, ucra - and of course, John ;)
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ellemay you were asking who I supported on previous BB......

that depended on the years...in BB3, I supported Alex and Adele.. I did like spencer, but preferred Alex out of the 2 of them. I also supported Jon Tickle in whichever year he was in....BB4 ? I watched the ones with Nicky and Nadia in, but didnt really have anyone I was that concerned about.....

I also watched all the fame academy series, and loved watching the live feed on that and singing along to the musical exercises and doing keep fit with Kevin....
      • Options
        ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        augusta92 wrote: »
        I also watched all the fame academy series, and loved watching the live feed on that and singing along to the musical exercises and doing keep fit with Kevin....

You watched fameacademy i didnt know that loved that and Ainslie along with Kevins exercise classes.
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
        Forum Member

that depended on the years...in BB3, I supported Alex and Adele.. I did like spencer, but preferred Alex out of the 2 of them. I also supported Jon Tickle in whichever year he was in....BB4 ? I watched the ones with Nicky and Nadia in, but didnt really have anyone I was that concerned about.....

I supported Craig Alex then I had a rest before Rex Ziggy and John. I also watched all the two Fame Academy shows and supported David in the first one and no one in the second. I am still supporting David nine years on.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        What a sweet thing to say :o
        and i have you Lindy Loue :D
        and we all have each other :o
        i shall now show my affection for you
        the same way alex does it
        get ready for one big lick on
        the face
        :p

Hi georgy :)

I had to bring this over, it's so.....er....lovely :D

Thanks for the lick :)

It could become the
        The regular JJAT greeting
        You know
        Like a mason's handshake :p
      • Options
        ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        loving jjj wrote: »
        I supported Craig Alex then I had a rest before Rex Ziggy and John. I also watched all the two Fame Academy shows and supported David in the first one and no one in the second. I am still supporting David nine years on.

There was something special about Fame Academy i'd love to see it bought back.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        Lindy_Loue wrote: »
        the face :p

It could become the
        You know

wonderful.....just think how affectionate we can all be next time we all meet up........:D
      • Options
        Forum Member
        wonderful.....just think how affectionate we can all be next time we all meet up........:D

The restaurant will never be the same again! :D

Nor will we, really ;)
      • Options
        Forum Member

go on tell me what he is doing now? My husband loves music and was impressed and a fan of David....

and Peter Brame comes from near Colchester..so we used to get sightings of him from different people...

there have been so many people ive spoken to who liked both Fame Academy and BB. I think there is something similar about both shows....both contain a lot of people watching of course!!!
      • Options
        Forum Member
        go on tell me what he is doing now? My husband loves music and was impressed and a fan of David....

and Peter Brame comes from near Colchester..so we used to get sightings of him from different people...

there have been so many people ive spoken to who liked both Fame Academy and BB. I think there is something similar about both shows....both contain a lot of people watching of course!!!

David has his own studio and writes for Polydor Universal and Syco. Wonderland have one of his songs Hurts have three on their album Matt Cardle has three I think and there are alot more he has written for. There is a band from London called East Arbor 19 and he has written a song for them called 27. I have put the link for you to have a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhqAAv0gsAI&feature=related

He is very busy I just wish he would do another gig so that I could go and see him again.
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Part 10 WOOOOPPPPP :D:D:D:D
      • Options
        georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
        Forum Member
        Runs around shouting :D
        so the whole of D.S can hear me
        we are now 10
        if i wasn't such a nice girl
        in all my excitement
        i could of, very easily peed
        my pants :o
        with this very exciting news :D

congrats to the jjat :D

love georgyx :p
      • Options
        Forum Member
        the face

It could become the
        You know

I just knew you would, er..........like it :o
        here why don,t you have another one :D
        LICK :p
      • Options
        Forum Member
        I just knew you would, er..........like it :o
        here why don,t you have another one :D
        LICK :p

* splutters tea all over keyboard * :D

* Sings 'Physical, lets get physical' * :p:o
      • Options
        bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
        Forum Member
        Shiny new thread....well done:p;)
      • Options
        Forum Member
        David has his own studio and writes for Polydor Universal and Syco. Wonderland have one of his songs Hurts have three on their album Matt Cardle has three I think and there are alot more he has written for. There is a band from London called East Arbor 19 and he has written a song for them called 27. I have put the link for you to have a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhqAAv0gsAI&feature=related

He is very busy I just wish he would do another gig so that I could go and see him again.
        thank you...he was a brilliant songwriter....
        im listening to it now.....I didnt realise it was about Amy winehouse and all the musicians who had died when they were 27.....
      • Options
        Forum Member
        thank you...he was a brilliant songwriter....
        im listening to it now.....I didnt realise it was about Amy winehouse and all the musicians who had died when they were 27.....

He still is a brilliant songwriter. Look up a band called Hurts they are from Manchester and listen to a song called Illuminated. It was used for an advertisement last year.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        * splutters tea all over keyboard * :D

* Sings 'Physical, lets get physical' * :p:o
        bblover wrote: »
        Shiny new thread....well done:p;)

its not that shiny
        i just about managed to control my bladder:o
        but lindy loue has already spilt her tea :D
      • Options
        bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
        Forum Member
        its not that shiny
        i just about managed to control my bladder:o
        but lindy loue has already spilt her tea :D

Tut tut Georgy,you what?:eek:Even John can't look:eek:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2052sfs.jpg
      • Options
        Forum Member
        bblover wrote: »
        Tut tut Georgy,you what?:eek:Even John can't look:eek:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2052sfs.jpg

LOL :D
        oh dear :o
        look at what i've done
        he can barely look at me :(
        Oh the shame, of it all :o
        now we have no hope,
        of ever getting him to
        clean up lindy loue tea :D
      • Options
        Forum Member
        I see Ziggy has his own Management company. Good luck to him. I wonder what John is up to I hope that he is keeping himself busy.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭

BB4 had a Ugandan visit from BBAfrica,I watched him but by his name he was a Ugandan-Rwandese,a Tusti possibly like my kids.My daughter goes around saying she is a Tusti who knows nothing about Rwanda.

I did love Fame Academy,especially the first one that produced Lemar.

Btw I got a call this evenning about a wedding,the meetings start on Saturday at 5 pm.I wanted to excuse myself for the first meeting saying I have no money because I never want to plegde on the budget.I just want to turn up with my donation.My friend insisted that at least I will bring some ideas on the table.I will go to insist that we have a London do because the wedding is in Uganda and we wont be there but if we are paying then we need to amuse ourselves.So until December we are busy trying to organise a wedding on Saturday evennings lol.These friends were there for me when I was ill so they deserve my money.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        I see Ziggy has his own Management company. Good luck to him. I wonder what John is up to I hope that he is keeping himself busy.

Ye Good luck to him.He manages Lucien.I wonder if he will be able to keep him though,his profile skyrocketed with CBB. John must be planning as well.I hope he gets something stable.

They are on the move
        https://twitter.com/#!/LMNMANAGEMENT/status/115837360855449600/photo/1
      This discussion has been closed.