Options

****spoilers***x Factor Usa Top 16****spoilers****

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
Forum Member
for anybody interested,I cant say its 100% fact but i do think its extremly likely to be true based on all the info ive read.

TOP 4 GIRLS (MENTOR SIMON COWELL)

MELANIE AMORO (lives)
TORA WILOSHIN (lives)
SIMONE BATTLE (lives)
RACHEL CROW (lives)

CAITLIN KOCH (cut at judges houses)
JAZZLYN LITTLE (definatly cut, not sure if its at judges houses or top 70)
TIAH TOLLIVER (cut at judges houses)
DREW (definatly cut.not sure if judges houses or top 70)

TOP 4 BOYS (MENTOR PAULA ABDUL)

CHRIS RENE (lives)
MARCUS CANTY (lives)
PHILLIP LOMAX (lives)
BRIAN BRADLEY/NICK VOSS (lives)

BRENNAN HUNT (cut at judges houses)
BRIAN BRADLEY/NICK VOSS (cut at judges houses)
AARON SURGEON (cut at judges houses)

OVER 30S (MENTOR LA REID)

STACY FRANCIS (lives)
JOSH KRACJIK (lives)
DEXTER HAYWOOD (lives)

JAMES KENNEY (cut at judges houses)
ELAINE GIBBS (cut at judges houses)

GROUPS (MENTOR NICOLE)

4SHORE (lives)
STEROHOGGZ (lives)
GROUP FORMED AT BOOTCAMP INVOLVING 12 YEAR OLD EMILY MICHALEK (lives)

THE ANSER (cut at judges houses)
AUSEM (WITH 2/3 ADDED SINGERS-FRANCESCA DUNCAN 1 OF THEM) (not sure if they made it or not)
GIRL GROUP FORMED AT BOOTCAMP (CARI FLETCHER, PAIGE ELIZABETH & 3 OTHERS) (cut at judges houses)
2SQUAR'D (not sure if they made it or not)
BOY GROUP FORMED AT BOOTCAMP (NICK DEAN, ARIN RAY, JOHN LINDAHL) (not sure if they made it or not)

well thats what ive managed to find folks! like i said i cant say its 100% true, but very likely that it is! im more certain of some than others, i think its 100% jazzlyn little didnt make the the live finals which imo is absolutly shocking!! simone battle?? really???! Im also 100% Brennan hunt didnt make the lives which again is shocking!! neither did the group the anser!! ill be interested watching over the next couple of weeks if these spoilers are infact correct!

Comments

• Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah good, Stacy made it.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Top 16?!?! Aren't they only having 8 weeks of live shows? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Mistake To Let Go Of JAZZYLN LITTLE!!!:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another spoiler dude seems 100% positive that Brian Bradly aka "Astro Kid" made it. The 14 year old rapper who wants to take on Kanye and Jay Z.

He's not sure about the Lomax guy. I think Nick Voss is looking like he got cut.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOOHOO Josh is in the live shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Even though I've watched the US auditions I can't put the names to faces.
    Anyone have pics?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the rapper kid that punked Simon

http://youtu.be/yIoNP6BG7wU

You can find the rest on that YouTube channel.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... and Tora too, brilliant. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    4 Shore are through:eek:
    I thought they were lame, more
    lame than any group I've seen on
    the x Factor UK
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Caitlin Koch, the only idol reject in the top 32, isn't through?

Lool.

It makes you wonder, though, why people like Melanie Amaro would go for years without auditioning for Idol and then suddenly audition for X Factor?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    4Shore. I assume they are like 4Sure and 4Tune i.e. dreadful.

Oh look, the Groups is mainly made up of acts they put together at Bootcamp :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Some of these if true are just ridiculous in particular Dexter and Simone getting through over Elaine Gibbs and Jazzlyn! I thought they were revealing their finalists on a live show in 2 weeks time :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh all bar simon are wrong ? Lol :p

La got the Boys!

Nicole got the overs!

And paula got the groups!

So god knows what else is right or wrong :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has that precocious brat "A girl needs her own bathroom!" got in?
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    Has that precocious brat "A girl needs her own bathroom!" got in?
    Yes. She was really good at boot camp, both in her group and solo in front of the audience.
    ajt83 wrote: »
    TOP 4 GIRLS (MENTOR SIMON COWELL)

MELANIE AMORO (lives)
    TORA WILOSHIN (lives)
    SIMONE BATTLE (lives)
    RACHEL CROW (lives)

CAITLIN KOCH (cut at judges houses)
    JAZZLYN LITTLE (definatly cut, not sure if its at judges houses or top 70)
    TIAH TOLLIVER (cut at judges houses)
    DREW (definatly cut.not sure if judges houses or top 70)
    The eight girls and their mentor are correct.
    TOP 4 BOYS (MENTOR PAULA ABDUL)

CHRIS RENE (lives)
    MARCUS CANTY (lives)
    PHILLIP LOMAX (lives)
    BRIAN BRADLEY/NICK VOSS (lives)

BRENNAN HUNT (cut at judges houses)
    BRIAN BRADLEY/NICK VOSS (cut at judges houses)
    AARON SURGEON (cut at judges houses)
    LA Reid has the boys rather than Paula, and there's no Aaron in there. The final eight boys were: Brennin Hunt, Brian Bradley, Nick Voss, Skyelor Anderson, Phillip Lomax, Marcus Canty, Chris Rene and Tim Cifers (he sings first for the group who do the Rascal Flatts song on tonight's show),.
    OVER 30S (MENTOR LA REID)

STACY FRANCIS (lives)
    JOSH KRACJIK (lives)
    DEXTER HAYWOOD (lives)

JAMES KENNEY (cut at judges houses)
    ELAINE GIBBS (cut at judges houses)
    The overs will be mentored by Nicole, rather than LA. Your names are correct, though. The other three were: Leroy Bell, Tiger Budbill and Christa Collins.
    GROUPS (MENTOR NICOLE)

4SHORE (lives)
    STEROHOGGZ (lives)
    GROUP FORMED AT BOOTCAMP INVOLVING 12 YEAR OLD EMILY MICHALEK (lives)

THE ANSER (cut at judges houses)
    AUSEM (WITH 2/3 ADDED SINGERS-FRANCESCA DUNCAN 1 OF THEM) (not sure if they made it or not)
    GIRL GROUP FORMED AT BOOTCAMP (CARI FLETCHER, PAIGE ELIZABETH & 3 OTHERS) (cut at judges houses)
    2SQUAR'D (not sure if they made it or not)
    BOY GROUP FORMED AT BOOTCAMP (NICK DEAN, ARIN RAY, JOHN LINDAHL) (not sure if they made it or not)
    Paula has the groups, rather than Nicole. The final eight were: 2Squar'd (female quartet), 4Shore (male quartet), Illusion Confusion (male trio), The Anser (male trio), The Brewer Boys (male duo), The Stereo Hogzz (male quintet) and two groups formed at the end of boot camp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    like i said in my original post i wasnt 100% sure if these were correct but from all the the digging i did (which believe me was alot lol) what i put up was what i believed to be true! judging by some of the responses it appears i have the mentors incorrect but the majority of actual finalists correct! to be honest i hope its all wrong because im not particularly happy with whose be chosen and who has gone home! I guess we will find out for sure in the next few weeks!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they formed an S Club 7 style super group with those 10 teens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok i now know its 100% FACT i have the mentors wrong (as you will see tonight on itv2) however majority of the people i said who made it to judges houses were correct! im still convinced the people who i said made into the lives are correct but hopefully im wrong lol

simone battle was awful again! seriously wtf is she doin in the lives over the likes of jazzlyn and tiah? rachel crow annoys me too! drew would def be my choice if it was a decision between the two!.... ah well at least melanie and tora both 100% make it!

the boys im very certain its chris rene, marcus canty & phillip lomax, i hope it aint brian bradley aka astrokid and i havent been able to find any info if its him or nick voss, i got a bad feelin though! brennan hunt being cut is shocking imo

overs 10000000% its def stacy & josh. pretty sure dexter makes it too. who gets the 4th spot i have absolutly no idea i would say elaine should get it, but from what ive found out she gets cut so guess we will have to wait and see

the groups? meh who cares? although the group the anser 100% get cut at judges houses and i dont really understand that! 4shore are pretty good though so happy about that!

guess its all irrelevent melanie amaro has the $5m in the bag anyway ;)
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    What happened to the guy who was 59 (but looked at least 20 years younger), thought he was excellent.
  • Options
    mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh is the only talented one out of that whole list. Seriously crap people on the US version of X Factor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snuffles22 wrote: »
    Another spoiler dude seems 100% positive that Brian Bradly aka "Astro Kid" made it. The 14 year old rapper who wants to take on Kanye and Jay Z.

He's not sure about the Lomax guy. I think Nick Voss is looking like he got cut.

God, he's such a brat, I hoped he'd get cut. And all the drama about Tiah and she doesn't get it! Whoopee. :D

I actually enjoyed last night, I thought there were some pretty good singers there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MELANIE AMORO (lives)
    TORA WILOSHIN (lives)
    SIMONE BATTLE (lives)
    RACHEL CROW (lives)

This is crazy, WTf do they want with a 12 year old baby. Simon is crazy, there should have started at 16 onwards, leave those kids alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArsenalX wrote: »
    This is crazy, WTf do they want with a 12 year old baby. Simon is crazy, there should have started at 16 onwards, leave those kids alone.
    Absolutely. How the hell are they going to comply with the amount of hours they can work? Or doesn't that apply in The States.
    Two live shows on consecutive nights up till all hours/ promotions/filming sponsorship commercials?

:mad: It's insanity and child abuse IMO.
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Absolutely. How the hell are they going to comply with the amount of hours they can work? Or doesn't that apply in The States.
    Two live shows on consecutive nights up till all hours/ promotions/filming sponsorship commercials?

:mad: It's insanity and child abuse IMO.

and hasn't that always been Simon's reason for letting the under 16's go on UK X-Factor as they're too young, too much pressure etc. When in fact it's probably because he can't work them like slaves under strict UK law