Options

Wow majority of Jay fan are under 18

allenasusallenasus Posts: 1,760
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I recently did the poll to find out the age and gender of Aaron fan, thanks for all those who replied,

I notice someone put a similar one for Jay
so I took the poll making sure I left a note to ignore my vote it was the only way I got to see the result..

Aaron votes show massive support in Female 30-49
And great support in all other groups..

On the Jay one his support seem massively female under 18 years.. barely nothing in the Female 30- 50, and hardly any other age grouped , a few ladies over 50 seem to like him,

I am quite shocked really at the that he has stayed in based on that..

Finally unless your a Jay fan please don't go check this yourself as other fans using it will effect this persons poll .

Thus making him look more popular than he his., as I have now been in it once it will let me back in to keep an update of any changes

Effecting the result by only 1 vote, I will update this thread again later..

:cool:

Comments

• Options
    karezzakarezza Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Under 18s like to urinate on others. They like to urinate in swimming pools. They enjoy masturbation competitions. They complain when they don't get their dinner. They poo in strange places.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda thought that would be the outcome :D
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    karezza wrote: »
    Under 18s like to urinate on others. They like to urinate in swimming pools. They enjoy masturbation competitions. They complain when they don't get their dinner. They poo in strange places.

Over half the people that have voted so far are over 18. Most of his fanbase are outside of this forum anyway. I find your generalization of under 18s very insulting. Also there is a lot more to Jay than his toilet habits! Look beyond those and see a kind caring guy who treats Louise like a princess - albeit a farting one! Oh and I am one of the women over 50.
  • Options
    karezzakarezza Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am impressed that Aaron fans are mostly female - females vote more than males.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jays has gained a couple more fans in other age groups now, but still not a single female 30-50 vote, Aarons biggest fan group

I thought as we never get this kinda thing from BBBOTS , is blurry dots it would be cool

also
    kindly please note : unless your a Jay fan please don't go check this yourself as other fans using it will effect this persons poll .

Thus making him look more popular than he his., as I have now been in it once it will let me back in to keep an update of any changes

Effecting the result by only 1 vote, another update after tonights show ttfn
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I find your generalization of under 18s very insulting.

me too - you are much too nice - most >18's are much worse than that
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't need to vote in order to see the results.

Plus wouldn't the comments about the poll be better suited to the thread the poll is in?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    You don't need to vote in order to see the results.

Plus wouldn't the comments about the poll be better suited to the thread the poll is in?

When I tried to view the charts it wouldn't let me, perhaps your right I should have put the results there..

Don't think it really matter as long as the info is out there tho, thank you for your comment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised the Aaron fans are mostly women aged 39 - 50 - it's exactly what I expected. Sad really.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

Actually I think that's babies and toddlers :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now you've all figured out why Jay always gets the biggest cheers with the BB eviction crowds....because the attendees are mostly chavs or teenagers.....his voting demographic. I said this weeks ago,..... to expect Jay getting the biggest cheers when he's up! :p

You ask any teenage girl in that crowd why they like Jay...the answer will invariably be that "he's dead fit!" This type of support is on a superficial level, whereas Adults (25+) tend to look more into personality and other attributes.
  • Options
    reishunreishun Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

time to insult all teenagers again because apparently they're represented by a minority group of people who also happen to be largely teenage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reishun wrote: »
    time to insult all teenagers again because apparently they're represented by a minority group of people who also happen to be largely teenage.

Can't you take a joke?
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    I'm not surprised the Aaron fans are mostly women aged 39 - 50 - it's exactly what I expected. Sad really.

Why is it sad? Are women's opinions less valid than men's? Or are the opinions of people in that age group less valid than those under 30?
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Actually I think that's babies and toddlers :D

And dogs
  • Options
    reishunreishun Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shattered. wrote: »
    Can't you take a joke?
    I know it's a joke but I'm just bored of insults at teenagers, I was constantly judged based on other people my age's actions when I was a teenager and constantly put down and grouped in as a good for nothing youth. It just bores me to see the attitude towards teenagers, they're either screaming hysterical idiots or uneducated youths who are a drain on society. This is all coming from someone who hated everyone at their school too, I'm just bored of the stereotyping and I hated to be considered the "same" as the representation of the teenagers always presented.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Jeez, you even changed the numbers. Sad really.

That thread about Aaron's fans seemed completely across the board to me. Maybe not so many teenagers, but males and females of all other ages.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, ta.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Typical really, bet it's all teenage girls who think he's 'fit'