Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy
 

DS Forums

 
 

Pig Cum!!!


 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2004, 22:30
ronnie24
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,449

OMG euuughhhhhhhhhhh look at how seemen there was. I'm not sure if I would have been able to do what Rebecca did, good one her!
ronnie24 is offline  
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-10-2004, 22:33
DillholeMcGinty
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 6,062
Originally Posted by ronnie24
OMG euuughhhhhhhhhhh look at how seemen there was. I'm not sure if I would have been able to do what Rebecca did, good one her!
calm down mate, Rebecca's a professional , its not like she hasn't had any experience in that area.

In fact, im sure i saw her licking her lips at one point during the "procedure"
DillholeMcGinty is offline  
Old 05-10-2004, 22:35
Laggy
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 3,088
Originally Posted by DillholeMcGinty
calm down mate, Rebecca's a professional , its not like she hasn't had any experience in that area.

In fact, im sure i saw her licking her lips at one point during the "procedure"

ohh dear... lol
Laggy is offline  
Old 05-10-2004, 22:37
JonDoe
Forum Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,273
Curses. I just got in and missed the pig spooge.

Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig? On film? Are there not laws against that kind of thing?
JonDoe is offline  
Old 05-10-2004, 22:40
Geeg
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,969
eeeeuuuuwwww - I couldn't watch - it grossed me out.

How come they can do that on farms? i though bestiality was illegal?
Geeg is offline  
Old 05-10-2004, 22:56
swingaleg
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 67,235
If it wasn't for that being turned into bacon thing, a pig's life don't seem too bad
swingaleg is offline  
Old 05-10-2004, 23:02
DillholeMcGinty
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 6,062
Originally Posted by JonDoe
Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig?
nah, she was just giving stan a massage, but its an easy mistake to make

cheers
DillholeMcGinty is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 00:39
lonepiner
 
Posts: n/a
Originally Posted by DillholeMcGinty
nah, she was just giving stan a massage, but its an easy mistake to make

cheers
Ah ha ha boom ... boom (in the voice of Basil Brush. Oh bugger, he's a fox, not allowed on the farm is he?).

Still, I did spot Becky playing with her pussy yesterday afternoon.
 
Old 06-10-2004, 00:44
lonepiner
 
Posts: n/a
Oh ****, (that's in a Father Ted accent) I've just realised that I am now subscribed to a thread called Pig Cum!!!
 
Old 06-10-2004, 02:00
swingaleg
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 67,235
Originally Posted by lonepiner
Oh ****, (that's in a Father Ted accent) I've just realised that I am now subscribed to a thread called Pig Cum!!!

if you get an 'Alert' at work....................just tell them it's a magazine you subscribe to

Whatever you do, don't admit that you watch 'The Farm'..............they'll think you're nuts !
swingaleg is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 11:37
donsy90
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WHATM
Posts: 33,787
I missed last nights episode too, had to work but it sounds like Rebecca really is doing anything to be famous.
donsy90 is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 12:56
moogester
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 14,969
I thought it was unecessary to show that, it wasn't even done on the farm the programme is taking place at but a neighbouring farm. There are certain things you can get along quite nicely in life without knowing and pig semen collecting is probably one of them
moogester is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 14:05
zelana
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,256
There was an educational point to it which was explained much better on the live feed than on last nights show.

In a way its a shame that Rebecca was chosen to do the job. I imagine reactions would have been different if one of the men had been sent. Mind you, I can't imagine Rob doing it. He seems to keep out of the way when anything potentially messy is happening.
zelana is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 15:35
Pop Princess
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,954
JonDoe and GG's comments in this thread made it onto Media Guardian's article on it! Here is what JonDoe and GG said....

Originally Posted by JonDoe
Curses. I just got in and missed the pig spooge.

Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig? On film? Are there not laws against that kind of thing?
Originally Posted by GG
eeeeuuuuwwww - I couldn't watch - it grossed me out.
And this from the Media Guardian article..

"I couldn't watch it - it grossed me out," said a viewer who emailed the Digital Spy website. "Are there not laws against this kind of thing?" asked another
Here's the full article - http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcas...320987,00.html
Pop Princess is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 15:51
donsy90
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WHATM
Posts: 33,787
Congratulations JonDoe and GG!!!!!
donsy90 is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 16:14
lonepiner
 
Posts: n/a
Originally Posted by swingaleg
if you get an 'Alert' at work....................just tell them it's a magazine you subscribe to

Whatever you do, don't admit that you watch 'The Farm'..............they'll think you're nuts !
That would help

Actually, just checked, my inbox is brimming over with Pig C*m. Anyone got a mop?
 
Old 06-10-2004, 16:14
moogester
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 14,969
Looks like there's going to be more complaints if they include this on the highlights show tomorrow night

http://www.five.tv/programmes/thefarm/?content=8637032&

Click on "Smegma overload"
moogester is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 16:29
Ceramix
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Twyford, Berkshire
Posts: 138
Originally Posted by moogester
Looks like there's going to be more complaints if they include this on the highlights show tomorrow night

http://www.five.tv/programmes/thefarm/?content=8637032&

Click on "Smegma overload"
I know this may well reflect life in the country (I'm a city guy at heart) but surely this is a new depth to which the trashier end of the TV market has now plunged? Is this the best Five can do?
Ceramix is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 16:46
DillholeMcGinty
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 6,062
Originally Posted by Ceramix
I know this may well reflect life in the country (I'm a city guy at heart) but surely this is a new depth to which the trashier end of the TV market has now plunged? Is this the best Five can do?
The thing is, this was an artificialy created incident ( whithin the context of the show i mean , as all reality TV is artificially created ect)

Rebecca was taken offf-site to pleasure the pig because there wasnt a pig that needed pleasuring on the celbirity fram. It was an event created by the producers to bait the media into covering thier show.
DillholeMcGinty is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 16:48
donsy90
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WHATM
Posts: 33,787
It certainly worked, it was a nice touch making Rebecca do it too.
donsy90 is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 17:04
(o_0) Josh
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 409
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds16159.html
(o_0) Josh is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 17:17
DillholeMcGinty
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 6,062
From the article..

"The network could find itself with more controversy tonight if it decides to air footage of another contestant, Vanilla Ice, cleaning a horse's foreskin."

hehe well thats just great, i hope they air it around dinner time
DillholeMcGinty is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 17:18
KittyLitter
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,960
Originally Posted by JonDoe
Curses. I just got in and missed the pig spooge.

Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig? On film? Are there not laws against that kind of thing?


Like you, JonDoe, Im glad I went out and missed this .... the mere thought of it has put me off me yoghurt
KittyLitter is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 17:19
donsy90
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: WHATM
Posts: 33,787
Originally Posted by DillholeMcGinty
From the article..

"The network could find itself with more controversy tonight if it decides to air footage of another contestant, Vanilla Ice, cleaning a horse's foreskin."

hehe well thats just great, i hope they air it around dinner time
He didnt do it, both he and Ritchie chickened out, Debbie did it in the end.
donsy90 is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 17:32
jamez
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 1,188
I really don't see the problem. It was on late at night and it is part of what farmers have to do anyway. And its not as though the Pigs were in distress.....
jamez is offline  
 
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28.