Options

The Confession Booth

SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
Forum Member
✭✭
It is time to seek forgiveness for your sins, come in and confess to everything you have ever bought that is X-Factor related. You can also seek forgiveness for overspending on votes. Whatever your sin, share it with us, and let us forgive you.

"Forgive me Wagner, I have sinned, I have..."

Comments

• Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been three weeks since my last confession.

Since then I have slagged off Amelia Lily and though what I said was true I think that even hard faced cows deserves good Christmas.

Also I would like to confess that I have felt rage at some forum members for being what I thought was idiotic and would like to say sorry.

Also I'd like to confess that I love Marcus, I am sorry but I do. Even if I can't be given absolution for this I would like it to be acknowledged.

What is my penance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been three weeks since my last confession.

Since then I have slagged off Amelia Lily and though what I said was true I think that even hard faced cows deserves good Christmas.

Also I would like to confess that I have felt rage at some forum members for being what I thought was idiotic and would like to say sorry.

Also I'd like to confess that I love Marcus, I am sorry but I do. Even if I can't be given absolution for this I would like it to be acknowledged.

What is my penance?

Wagner has asked me to tell you that you must listen to the new Little Mix single... on repeat... for three hours.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Wagner has asked me to tell you that you must listen to the new Little Mix single... on repeat... for three hours.

Oh dear I don't know if I can endure....Might I listen to the whole cardle album instead (once)? Surely that is a lot worse?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgive me when I said Marcus was a sh*t singer. And then pretending not to know how to spell his name.

He isn't a shi*t singer. He's a really sh*t singer.

There. That'll do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Oh dear I don't know if I can endure....Might I listen to the whole cardle album instead (once)? Surely that is a lot worse?

No... Little Mix... crack on!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Forgive me when I said Marcus was a sh*t singer. And then pretending not to know how to spell his name.

He isn't a shi*t singer. He's a really sh*t singer.

There. That'll do.

Wagner says he is undecided, he will get back to you.
  • Options
    JanetDevlinUKJanetDevlinUK Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have two Confession I would like to make one of thems X Factor related one isn't

First one I am a massive fan of Janet but every week since she forgot her words each week I thought she was going even though I loved her performaces :(

My second Confession has been haunting me for many years now,Okay here it goes. OP I have never completed Super Mario 64 :o
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Forgive me for I have sinned.

Despite saying I acknowledge Misha's talent and I'm just not a fan on this forum to avoid arguments (When not in the mood) To be honest, I really don't. I think she's pure crap and has an awful sounding voice.

Also I've been tempted on more than one occasion to show the awful, amateur trolls on this forum (And literally, every single one of them except maybe Mr. Blonde hasn't got a clue) how to really troll, but haven't because I actually enjoy discussion on here... which in itself could be a confession.

And finally, I should actually be studying right now for an exam I have in 6 hours. This has been a reoccuring theme over the last few weeks for me.

What is my penance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have two Confession I would like to make one of thems X Factor related one isn't

First one I am a massive fan of Janet but every week since she forgot her words each week I thought she was going even though I loved her performaces :(

My second Confession has been haunting me for many years now,Okay here it goes. OP I have never completed Super Mario 64 :o

You have nothing to be ashamed of, shout it from the rooftops.

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Despite saying I acknowledge Misha's talent and I'm just not a fan on this forum to avoid arguments (When not in the mood) To be honest, I really don't. I think she's pure crap and has an awful sounding voice.

Also I've been tempted on more than one occasion to show the awful, amateur trolls on this forum (And literally, every single one of them except maybe Mr. Blonde hasn't got a clue) how to really troll, but haven't because I actually enjoy discussion on here... which in itself could be a confession.

And finally, I should actually be studying right now for an exam I have in 6 hours. This has been a reoccuring theme over the last few weeks for me.

What is my penance?

I don't see why you feel the need to confess to sins, you seem like a saint to me... Wagner has named you St Devlin of Janet... go forth and spread the word of the wise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What am I doing here? I have no sin to confess, so do I get absolution? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oldmixer wrote: »
    What am I doing here? I have no sin to confess, so do I get absolution? ;)

Your sin is not being truthful, you must now spend a night in the company of Matt Cardle.
  • Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    Forgive me for I have sinned. I have been having thoughts about eating a vegetable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weeesel wrote: »
    Forgive me for I have sinned. I have been having thoughts about eating a vegetable.

There is no hope left for you, you are doomed and only have the fires of hell to look forward to. Wagner refused to comment, simply offering a look of disgust.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There is no hope left for you, you are doomed and only have the fires of hell to look forward to. Wagner refused to comment, simply offering a look of disgust.
    Though, to be fair, the vegetable in question was Frankie Cocozza.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Though, to be fair, the vegetable in question was Frankie Cocozza.

You want to eat Frankie? Are you blonde?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You want to eat Frankie? Are you blonde?
    Nope, just hungry.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, just hungry.....

Better hungry than poisoned, please select a lovely spoonful of sprouts instead... Wagner sends them... with love :)
  • Options
    ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    Bless me father for I have sinned.

I gave in to temptation and recently bought all of Shayne's cd singles at 20p each. They were purchased in a Christian Aid shop, so that made me feel a little less guilty.

I got his albums, and all of Andy Abraham's for between 20p and a quid at a Cexx shop, when they did mail-order on free delivery. I believe this was because I was too ashamed to buy them in person.

Journey South, Leon and Leon-a have been purchased in a similar manner.

And I keep having furtive thoughts about JLS. Them, not their CDs.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me for my sins.

I once voted for The Conway Sisters.

And Hope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your sin is not being truthful, you must now spend a night in the company of Matt Cardle.

At least he can sing. I am now saying a prayer with thanks for not being condemned to listening to Misha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ribtickle wrote: »
    Bless me father for I have sinned.

I gave in to temptation and recently bought all of Shayne's cd singles at 20p each. They were purchased in a Christian Aid shop, so that made me feel a little less guilty.

I got his albums, and all of Andy Abraham's for between 20p and a quid at a Cexx shop, when they did mail-order on free delivery. I believe this was because I was too ashamed to buy them in person.

Journey South, Leon and Leon-a have been purchased in a similar manner.

And I keep having furtive thoughts about JLS. Them, not their CDs.

You, my friend, have been royally ripped off!!!
  • Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Forgive me for my sins.

I once voted for The Conway Sisters.

And Hope.

So it was you!!!!!
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I once voted for Wagner. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I once voted for Wagner. :o

Did you pronounce his name - WAG-ner or VARG-ner? Coz that might be another sin ;)
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me Lord Wagner, I have sinned, I have been guilty of suggesting Misha was not that good and her supporters overly zealous. I also confess that I suggested Janet was too immature and a bit bland. Finally - and this one may be more difficult to forgive - I said that Kelly was not a good judge but an excellent backing singer, Gary was boring and Tulisa was surprisingly good. What will my penance be your lordship?