Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

My opinion is very important, and deserves its own thread

Old 26-10-2014, 17:49
mabsuk
Forum Member

So I've been looking back over the Episodes and I'm wondering where or how Missy is viewing all the action from?

In Epsiode 1, she say's to the Robot, Did he Push you or did you Jump, indicating she couldn't see the action, but she was aware of his death and she was also aware the Doctor had a Scottish accent.

In the Episode where she said, My Clara, she was looking at Clara from about 1 feet away

In the Forest Epsiode, she saw the Earth Loose all it's Tree's from the same viewpoint as The Doctor or Clara.

So I'm wondering, is she somehow hacked into the Tardis and can only see things from the viewpoint of the Tardis, or pick up conversations from the Tardis?

Also, thinking a little more, in the Epsiode Listen, could it be that the Doctor thinks there is something learking in the shadows, when in fact its Missy watching what's going on that he is actually picking up on?

Mabs
mabsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-10-2014, 17:56
garbage456
Forum Member

well she is viewing it on an iPad so guess she must be at apple headquarters ?
garbage456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:57
garbage456
Forum Member

I reckon on a spaceship
garbage456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 18:04
The_Judge_
Forum Member

I was wondering if she was viewing things from the TARDIS - i.e her view is controlled by what the TARDIS was aware of. For example the close proximity of Claras' face at the end of flatlines, but this doesn't really explain why she knew the robot had even been in contact with the Doctor and why screaming army girl was plucked from inside a DALEK .....
The_Judge_ is offline   Reply With Quote