Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

My opinion is very important, and deserves its own thread

Old 30-12-2011, 21:57
Lii
Forum Member

I'm just going to jump in here without bothering to read any of the replies to this thread and ask a question that had already been asked and answered half a dozen times already......
In response I will have to demand that you "please read the forum rules ". Naturally, I won't have read them myself.

I've also been warned by a moderator about my behaviour (though the moderator was an idiot who didn't know what he was talking about, so it doesn't count).
Lii is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 30-12-2011, 23:23
JCR
Forum Member

In response I will have to demand that you "please read the forum rules ". Naturally, I won't have read them myself.

I've also been warned by a moderator about my behaviour (though the moderator was an idiot who didn't know what he was talking about, so it doesn't count).
My only ever warning here was being told not to write potentially libellous comments about Steven Moffat; true story. The irony being I don't really mind Moffat at all, it's not bad, just different.
JCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 23:40
Helbore
Forum Member

My only ever warning here was being told not to write potentially libellous comments about Steven Moffat; true story. The irony being I don't really mind Moffat at all, it's not bad, just different.
If you say anything slightly negative against Moffat, you're too stupid to understand his stories. If you say anything slightly negative against RTD, you're a homophobe.
Helbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 00:04
Bruce Wayne
Forum Member

My only ever warning was from discussing banned members I'm far too liberal and accepting of other peoples OPINIONS. Not that i agree with them. Just that I accept then as OPINIONS

Oops, was that out loud.
Bruce Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 00:24
Craigpugh
Forum Member

Now that Ive seen the first few posts of Page 5 it's clear that this is the worst page yet. The whole thread has just lost sight of what dr who is supposed to be all about. I thought page 4 was bad particularly the long and complex 'grammar' discussion arc, but now I've seen the direction page 5 is headed, even the troubled page 3 looks like a classic by comparison.
At this stage I am going to lose it entirely and call all the other contributors to page 5 idiots.
Craigpugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 00:30
Muttley76
Forum Member

i will then interject to ask sarcastically if you are looking for a job as a moderator....
Muttley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 02:13
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

Now everyone is getting on, I think, as I can't sleep, I will upset everyone by telling you how s***e this thread is. I will not give any of you any reason or explanation why I think this. I will sit back and watch you all argue amongst yourselves without making any further comment and then start a new thread saying something else is crap and leave you all too it. Once I am banned I will change my username and do it again and again to annoy you all. By the way, everything you like is s***e.
daveyboy7472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 04:18
Shrimps
Forum Member

Here's another thing - in days of old, Doctor Who was good honest, family entertainment. Not anymore - unless you're the Addams family . It's all sex and violence now, what with the Doctor being such a Player.

As for those hussies he travels with, it's totally disgusting - what with so-called Amy and her so-called mini skirts and so-called River, with her bosoms hanging out. Bring back Jo Grant and Peri, that's what I say!
Shrimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 05:24
neo_wales
Forum Member

Now everyone is getting on, I think, as I can't sleep, I will upset everyone by telling you how s***e this thread is. I will not give any of you any reason or explanation why I think this. I will sit back and watch you all argue amongst yourselves without making any further comment and then start a new thread saying something else is crap and leave you all too it. Once I am banned I will change my username and do it again and again to annoy you all. By the way, everything you like is s***e.
And get banned again, good gosh your ambitions in life seem shallow You need to set yourself some sort of real life challenge, perhaps further education or look for a job change (perhaps an anger management course for you also) and cheer up.

Happy 2012.
neo_wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:42
Lii
Forum Member

Bring back Jo Grant and Peri, that's what I say!
Couldn't agree more, what a great pair. Jo Grant was pretty good as well.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:37
sebbie3000
Forum Member

It's that kind of smutty straight agenda that's ruining this thread. Think of the children... Won't somebody think of the children!
sebbie3000 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 17:39
Bruce Wayne
Forum Member

Are you referring to Peri with this comment? If so, I couldn't agree more!
Bruce Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:51
Lii
Forum Member

Are you referring to Peri with this comment? If so, I couldn't agree more!
The Colin Baker era has a mixed reputation, but I'm glad to see that others agree with me that Colin & Nicola were a great pair.

I'm a bit baffled by the smut comment, what did you think I was referring to?
Old 01-01-2012, 13:18
Zero gravitas
Forum Member

If you say anything slightly negative against Moffat, you're too stupid to understand his stories. If you say anything slightly negative against RTD, you're a homophobe.
Many a true word...
Zero gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 13:46
Craigpugh
Forum Member

It's about this time that someone will stumble onto this thread for the first time, not read the intervening postings, and make some comment that fails to grasp the irony of the discussion to date...
I have never made roll eyes but if I knew how, I'd chuck done out there around now, got no apparent reason...
Am just off to start a thread entitled, "is it just me, or..."
Old 02-01-2012, 16:11
Muttley76
Forum Member

There is already a thread about why my opinion is very important, and deserves its own thread but I am now going to go and start another one rather than adding to the existing thread just because my opinion is so important....
Muttley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 22:57
Craigpugh
Forum Member

There is already a thread about why my opinion is very important, and deserves its own thread but I am now going to go and start another one rather than adding to the existing thread just because my opinion is so important....
I am going to register a new account in a pseudonym AND start a new thread about how important my opinion is AND it's even more important because i only even came on the internet AT ALL to start the thread.

In fact, I went to PC world and bought a laptop, then set up a new account in a pseudonym, AND started my own thread, so my opinion is to the forum what Davros's reality bomb was to reality itself.
Old 03-01-2012, 16:14
Lii
Forum Member

I am going to register a new account in a pseudonym AND start a new thread about how important my opinion is AND it's even more important because i only even came on the internet AT ALL to start the thread.

In fact, I went to PC world and bought a laptop, then set up a new account in a pseudonym, AND started my own thread, so my opinion is to the forum what Davros's reality bomb was to reality itself.
It took a bit of searching, but I found your new thread. Wow, all that just to tell us which colour Dalek is your favourite?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:06
codename_47
Forum Member

I am actually your second account, so I'm going to bump all threads where you have posted to quote and agree with you.

I'm not even going to add anything to the discussion, just quote your posts and say "this"

I think most people must be reading this thread now on the DigitalSp-Iplayer, the overnight ratings have dropped right off
This!
codename_47 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 16:01
Lazlo Wolf
Inactive Member

I would now like to drag this thread back of obscurity as I think I've come up with a devastating response to my critics, a couple of months after anybody might have even slightly cared.
Lazlo Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 16:04
nebogipfel
Forum Member

Ironymeter just exploded to a thousand shards. Possibly more. haven't counted.
nebogipfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 17:04
johnnysaucepn
Forum Member

I would now like to drag this thread back of obscurity as I think I've come up with a devastating response to my critics, a couple of months after anybody might have even slightly cared.
I will complain strongly, and ask you to start a new thread about it.
johnnysaucepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 20:38
Craigpugh
Forum Member

I am now going to continue the discussion as if this is a current discussion as I haven't read any more than three posts back so have missed the fact that it is a zombie thread.
Old 26-03-2012, 20:53
Joanne1938
Forum Member

What Zombies, real ones? My mummy says I can't watch zombies before the water shed! Eww!
Joanne1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 21:23
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

I thought I would help keep this thread going by writing this post........
daveyboy7472 is offline   Reply With Quote